Dumbest things wrestling fans have said

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm sure that bruised kidney didn't hurt at all. :uhoh

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
We're talking their actual medical records. The entire world isn't in on fooling the marks. That would be one hell of a conspiracy theory.

You’re now making a strawman, no one said no one does stuff that hurts, I pointed out two bumps you thought were real(fall off cell and NWO 2000 bump) and showed you it was rigged, by pointing out how Foley turned to land on the sweet spot.

The sweet spot since you don’t know, is the part of the back that you want to hit, as you don’t get injured and it doesn’t hurt.

Next time quote me, instead of avoiding further response.

Wow, you know Mick personally and he told you it didn't hurt? You must introduce him to us!!!!! :lol

He’s not going to say it didn’t hurt, and that wouldn’t be proof.

Wrestling is fake, they’re going to work fanatics such as yourself, so of course they’re gonna say it hurts lol.

I'm sure that bruised kidney didn't hurt at all.

Of course it did, a botch had occurred that got him injured. Every bump is constructed to be safe, just like in movies, things go wrong, but it’s still fake.

And just like in movies just because something goes wrong with stunt work and someone gets hurt, the Movie is still fake, just like Wrestling is still fake if someone gets hurt.

If wrestling being fake and someone who wrestles pointing out that it’s fake bothers you then perhaps there’s a deeper issue at hand.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You’re now making a strawman, no one said no one does stuff that hurts, I pointed out two bumps you thought were real(fall off cell and NWO 2000 bump) and showed you it was rigged, by pointing out how Foley turned to land on the sweet spot.

The sweet spot since you don’t know, is the part of the back that you want to hit, as you don’t get injured and it doesn’t hurt.

Next time quote me, instead of avoiding further response.
Your original response was that bumps don't hurt.

Of course it did, a botch had occurred that got him injured. Every bump is constructed to be safe, just like in movies, things go wrong, but it’s still fake.

And just like in movies just because something goes wrong with stunt work and someone gets hurt, the Movie is still fake, just like Wrestling is still fake if someone gets hurt.

If wrestling being fake and someone who wrestles pointing out that it’s fake bothers you then perhaps there’s a deeper issue at hand.
It wasn't a botch. Man fell off a cage and on to a table. It was always going to hurt. Thank you for admitting the bump hurt, though.

The deeper issue at hand is your discrediting the hard work thousands of wrestlers do and the toll it takes on their bodies.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Turning to land on his back doesn't mean he didn't just fall off a 20-foot cage, also. This is such a crazy argument.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Turning to land on his back doesn't mean he didn't just fall off a 20-foot cage, also. This is such a crazy argument.

Again, this is from your lack of knowledge, it’s something called the sweet spot, and every single bump adheres to it.

The sweet spot is the upper mid portion of the back, where the cartilage, big muscles and bones are located

When you bump you’re not supposed to touch the tailbone or the neck if you do it’s wrong thus botch

Your original response was that bumps don't hurt.[/

They don’t, I’m referring other things that hurt, that aren’t ring and stunt related, like shoot punches, chair shots to head or botched

It wasn't a botch. Man fell off a cage and on to a table. It was always going to hurt. Thank you for admitting the bump hurt, though.

When did I say that bump hurt? That particular bump doesn’t hurt. It’s rigged that way, unless there was a botch and there was, thus it stands.

Back bumps don’t magically become painful because there’s a botch where someone left a in the ring and someone bumped on it.

Even if it hurt it’s still fake, I don’t know why you want to psychology distort it to being real, Wrestling is 100% fake, just like movies.

And yes it was a botch, you don’t get a bruised kidney when the momentum of an impact is spread on the sweet spot(as you’ve clearly shown you don’t know what that is even though I explain it to you)? That occurs when there’s impact on a specific region(in this case the kidney), thus the momentum wasn’t spread successfully, thus a botch.

[QUOTE="Exalted, post: 1922697, member: 7666"

The deeper issue at hand is your discrediting the hard work thousands of wrestlers do and the toll it takes on their bodies.

No one is discrediting any of the workers work, just like no one discredits actors, Movies are still fake,Wrestling is still fake.

Now onto using people getting a hurt to psychologically twist Wrestling into being real:

People get hurt in Movies, Movies are still fake.

People get hurt in Wrestling, Wrestling is still fake.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Again, this is from your lack of knowledge, it’s something called the sweet spot, and every single bump adheres to it.

The sweet spot is the upper mid portion of the back, where the cartilage, big muscles and bones are located

When you bump you’re not supposed to touch the tailbone or the neck if you do it’s wrong thus botch
I know what a bump is, and how you avoid being seriously injured, but I also know it hurts and takes a toil on the body.

It also does virtually nothing when tossed off a cage hence why he had a very real dislocated shoulder and bruised kidney from the bump.

Back bumps are also not the only bumps wrestlers take in the course of a match.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No one is discrediting any of the workers work, just like no one discredits actors, Movies are still fake,Wrestling is still fake.

Now onto using people getting a hurt to psychologically twist Wrestling into being real:

People get hurt in Movies, Movies are still fake.

People get hurt in Wrestling, Wrestling is still fake.
The percentage of actors that get hurt filming movies is so much lower than the amount of wrestlers who end their careers with broken bodies.

It's a comparison barely worth taking seriously, honestly.

Reactions: Brad Boyd

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I know what a bump is, and how you avoid being seriously hurt, but I also know it hut and takes a toil on the body.

No you don’t know, you’ve never been in a ring.

I wrestle, I’m telling you it doesn’t hurt.

You can’t tell someone who has gone through rigorous training for years from a chair and keyboard what it feels like when you’ve never experienced it.

It doesn’t take a toil on your body if done correctly, injuries and accidents take a toil on the body.

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I'm just gonna go tell Mox that the bump he took that destroyed his elbow and almost killed him was actually all in his head and didn't really hurt, lmfao.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I'm just gonna go tell Mox that the bump he took that destroyed his elbow and almost killed him was actually all in his head and didn't really hurt, lmfao.

That was a botch, not a proper bump.

You don’t mess your elbow with a bump.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No you don’t know, you’ve never been in a ring.

I wrestle, I’m telling you it doesn’t hurt.
Every other wrestler says otherwise and I'm not going for a worldwide conspiracy that's hellbent on lying to everyone and the medical records show nearly every wrestler in the world has a broken down body. I'm sorry, but you're just flat out wrong here and I can't continue this conversation.

Please add another saying you disagree with to keep the conversation going in this thread, but I won't be replying to this specific topic again.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Every other wrestler says otherwise and I'm not going for a worldwide conspiracy that's hellbent on lying to everyone and the medical records show nearly every wrestler in the world has a broken down body. I'm sorry, but you're just flat out wrong here and I can't continue this conversation.

Please add another saying you disagree with to keep the conversation going in this thread, but I won't be replying to this specific topic again.

They have broken bodies due to injuries.

Wrestling is fake, it doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t injured you unless you botch or do something beyond the ring(chair shots etc)

The reason many have injuries isn’t because Wrestling is real, but because they do it so frequently which increases the chances of accidents and things being done incorrectly.

The reason this doesn’t happen in movies is because stunt workers don’t work 300 days a year, if they did they would report more injuries than wrestling.

You don’t have to respond but Wrestling is fake, end of story.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
200.gif

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can't think of a specific quote, but fans who think all the matches should be long work-rates with no stories or entertainment segments.

I need a reason to care about the matches. A story why they are fighting. With some segments that move those stories.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They have broken bodies due to injuries.

Wrestling is fake, it doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t injured you unless you botch or do something beyond the ring(chair shots etc)

The reason many have injuries isn’t because Wrestling is real, but because they do it so frequently which increases the chances of accidents and things being done incorrectly.

The reason this doesn’t happen in movies is because stunt workers don’t work 300 days a year, if they did they would report more injuries than wrestling.

You don’t have to respond but Wrestling is fake, end of story.

I am glad you’re going above and beyond on the thread topic, cheers.