Dumbest things wrestling fans have said

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
You think it qualifies for this thread? :hayden3
Not really.
Not trolling:

View attachment 7619

Bumps don’t hurt, you’re dismissed. You’re not going to tell someone who’s been in the ring for years how a bump feels from your keyboard.

Come back when you’ve taken a bump and don’t waste your time using quotes as proof, you’re a fan and never been in the ring.
Dude when you're taking a bump there's always a risk factor. Many professionals in the business have said exactly that.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not trolling:

View attachment 7619

Bumps don’t hurt, you’re dismissed. You’re not going to tell someone who’s been in the ring for years how a bump feels from your keyboard.

Come back when you’ve taken a bump and don’t waste your time using quotes as proof, you’re a fan and never been in the ring.

Being condescending to a bitch doesn’t really work LOL

There are quotes AND videos of wrestlers discussing their pain.I’m going to believe the people who do it 300 days a year as opposed to a guy who is possibly in that photo (could be anyone) who is just standing there.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Out of curiosity if I found a way to take a bump, would you believe me if I said it hurt?

Because I do live within driving distance of many training schools.

I'd only believe that you don't know how to fall on the right part of your back bucko :cudi

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd only believe that you don't know how to fall on the right part of your back bucko :cudi
That's the point of it being a school :cudi

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's the point of it being a school :cudi

If they teach you right then you shouldn't feel a thing, might need to find a better school if not :slip:;

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Being condescending to a bitch doesn’t really work LOL

There are quotes AND videos of wrestlers discussing their pain.I’m going to believe the people who do it 300 days a year as opposed to a guy who is possibly in that photo (could be anyone) who is just standing there.

Deflection, that is me, I’m not going to show my face lol

Pain is caused by injuries and accidents, not by bumps and if you get hurt by a bump you’re doing it wrong and need to go back to beginners class.

You’ve never wrestled, you’re out of line here.

I have, for years and years, bumps don’t hurt.

This same arrogance happened in the wrestling forum where someone called me a virgin and I easily posted a picture of me and a babe.

Never ever assume over the Internet.

When you’ve been properly trained in a ring for years, then get back to me. I’ve been doing it since December 2014, doesn’t hurt, it’s fun doing bump drills and running the ropes, it’s exhilarating.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dude when you're taking a bump there's always a risk factor. Many professionals in the business have said exactly that.
He claims every wrestler in the business and including the ones that have retired are still lying to us. For some reason.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Pain is caused by injuries and accidents, not by bumps and if you get hurt by a bump you’re doing it wrong and need to go back to beginners class.

This same arrogance happened in the wrestling forum where someone called me a virgin and I easily posted a picture of me and a babe.

When you’ve been properly trained in a ring for years, then get back to me. I’ve been doing it since December 2014, doesn’t hurt, it’s fun doing bump drills and running the ropes, it’s exhilarating.
My favorite part of your argument is you continue to you an appeal to authority fallacy despite discrediting every other wrestler that disagrees with you. It's quite fascinating. And I love how you try to say if it hurts, it's a botch or an injury, but those injuries come from beating your body on a hard surface almost daily for a decade or more. No one here is calling you a virgin, but man that sounds desperate if you posted a picture of you and girl.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
He claims every wrestler in the business and including the ones that have retired are still lying to us. For some reason.

They’re not lying about their injuries, they’re lying to you about back bumps or any other use of the ring hurting.

Chris Daniels for example was making up bullshit in a seminar about how we have a limited amount of bumps in our lives, I had to laugh. Bumps don’t hurt or cause injury whatsoever, unless you do it wrong. We’re made to do drills where we bump hundreds of times.

There was this other Indy wrestler trying to say it feels like falling on concrete.

Wrestlers play marks, that’s the job. We’re trying to make it seem like we do something no one else can, when in reality anyone can do it if trained properly for a very long time.

I’m even guilty of this, I tell every co worker that’s it’s like you’re back hitting the floor, when I know full well that it doesn’t hurt whatsoever. Because it makes me look tough, it’s called working people.

Wrestlers are the last people you take the word of, marks today think they know what happens when they really don’t.

ESPECIALLY when they never been in the ring, they don’t even know the mechanics of a bump or what the sweet spot is because again Wrestlers work marks, most are not gonna tell you what that is.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
My favorite part of your argument is you continue to you an appeal to authority fallacy despite discrediting every other wrestler that disagrees with you. It's quite fascinating. And I love how you try to say if it hurts, it's a botch or an injury, but those injuries come from beating your body on a hard surface almost daily for a decade or more. No one here is calling you a virgin, but man that sounds desperate if you posted a picture of you and girl.

The problem is you’re using claims as evidence, despite proof against those claims.

It’s like this, it’s like arguing Pre-80s that wrestling is legit competition because the wrestlers told you so, despite a handful like Eddie Mansfield saying it’s scripted.

Just because a wrestler was working someone and said it’s not scripted didn’t mean it wasn’t scripted, it eventually was shown that it was.

You getting worked isn’t proof that bumps hurt. A wrestler’s claims about something being real, who’s job is to lie, about what is real isn’t proof.

In the same way you wouldn’t use a wrestler saying it’s not scripted as proof, Wrestlers work, especially ones out the business who can’t perform anymore.

And yes I posted a pic of me and a babe to make a troll look stupid, it’s easily accessible on my phone lol

And he was made to look stupid, that’s what I do.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chris Daniels for example was making up bullshit in a seminar about how we have a limited amount of bumps in our lives, I had to laugh. Bumps don’t hurt or cause injury whatsoever, unless you do it wrong. We’re made to do drills where we bump hundreds of times.
So a veteran of the business told you in an actual wrestling seminar where he'd have no reason to lie, and you're calling him a liar.

I honestly don't see what you're getting out of trying to dispute all the hard facts that wrestling takes a toll on your body, but more power to you.

Every wrestler that has ever wrestled for a decade or more has a body that is completely worn down from taking bumps. This is just fact.

ESPECIALLY when they never been in the ring, they don’t even know the mechanics of a bump or what the sweet spot is because again Wrestlers work marks, most are not gonna tell you what that is.
I've seen wrestlers admit to virtually every other dark secret and seedy detail of pro wrestling including sharing needles to reuse drugs.

You're not going to convince me the one aspect they still refuse to expose is that bumps don't hurt or break down their bodies.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The problem is you’re using claims as evidence, despite proof against those claims.

It’s like this, it’s like arguing Pre-80s that wrestling is legit competition because the wrestlers told you so, despite a handful like Eddie Mansfield saying it’s scripted.

Just because a wrestler was working someone and said it’s not scripted didn’t mean it wasn’t scripted, it eventually was shown that it was.

You getting worked isn’t proof that bumps hurt. A wrestler’s claims about something being real, who’s job is to lie, about what is real isn’t proof.

In the same way you wouldn’t use a wrestler saying it’s not scripted as proof, Wrestlers work, especially ones out the business who can’t perform anymore.

And yes I posted a pic of me and a babe to make a troll look stupid, it’s easily accessible on my phone lol

And he was made to look stupid, that’s what I do.
You saying believe me not all those other thousands of wrestlers isn't proof.

And I actually have proof. It's called looking at the medical histories of every currently retired or semi retired pro wrestler.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

there’s nothing wrong with showing one’s face, and, babe is really subjective, but, that’s beside the point.

no matter how big you want us to think your dick is, I’m still going to go by the words of actual professionals who do this almost all year, for years, not some random guy who’s “trained in a ring”. I suppose your ego normally gets in the feels of others, but, it definitely didn’t get in mine, I’m just an asshole on too many levels to let some guy try to rattle me with condescending hilarity. There are plenty of articles and videos from professional wrestlers who tell you every bump hurts, it’s just different degrees of pain. I’ll believe them over you, absolutely.

That was a fun convo, though, you just unfortunately haven’t been able to convince me that your word vs a bunch of professionals is anywhere near truth, so, I’ll just leave it at that and again thank you greatly for exhibiting comments this very thread was all about.

Reactions: Vegeta

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I honestly don't see what you're getting out of trying to dispute all the hard facts that wrestling takes a toll on your body, but more power to you.

You’ve presented zero facts whatsoever, you’re trying to tell me a wrestler who constantly bumps and is in the ring what’s it’s like, from your keyboard.

You do not get injured from back bumps, front bumps or any other protocol in the ring. You only get injured via botched or things beyond the ring.

Name any wrestler who’s injured or broken down and it’s always been due to accidents, never from proper bumps.

Every wrestler you listed refuted, DDP got injured by accidents, Foley by things behind the ring and accidents, Austin via accident and improper move.

Anytime anyone was injured it was because they didn’t do what they were trained to, and if you say otherwise then the burden is on you to list these wrestlers who got hurt from back bumps, running the ropes and every other protocol.

You have zero credibility in this field and are dismissed. respond when you have a shred of evidence of wrestlers who have been injured by normal protocol.

Last edited:

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
there’s nothing wrong with showing one’s face, and, babe is really subjective, but, that’s beside the point.

no matter how big you want us to think your dick is, I’m still going to go by the words of actual professionals who do this almost all year, for years, not some random guy who’s “trained in a ring”. I suppose your ego normally gets in the feels of others, but, it definitely didn’t get in mine, I’m just an asshole on too many levels to let some guy try to rattle me with condescending hilarity. There are plenty of articles and videos from professional wrestlers who tell you every bump hurts, it’s just different degrees of pain. I’ll believe them over you, absolutely.

That was a fun convo, though, you just unfortunately haven’t been able to convince me that your word vs a bunch of professionals is anywhere near truth, so, I’ll just leave it at that and again thank you greatly for exhibiting comments this very thread was all about.

Again, which wrestlers have ever been injured by proper protocol?

You use wrestlers claims, because you’re what they refer to as a mark, you believe this is real. You are a wrestlers mark, that’s the very definition, we are supposed to make you think it’s real.

You using claims, is like a mark saying wrestling isn’t scripted because wrestlers pre-80s said it wasn’t while dismissing Eddie Mansfield as lying because most wrestlers said it wasn’t scripted.

Claiming a back bump hurts, is very very stupid, as someone who wrestles and knows exactly how in feels in various types of rings, it’s very laughable.

It’s like the OP title says, it’s something dumb a fan who’s never been in the ring would say.

“But but they said” doesn’t work.