Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I got so much behind the scenes ish going on that I can't stop either...

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

*Macho King comes to the right w/ Sid, Gunner, Sherri, Genius, & The Brothers. Macho grabs the mic*
Oh Yeah can you feel it in the air, yeah...the Ma-Cho King and the King's Court are taking over Showtime tonight ya. We got all the major gold in DWFA and there is nothing The Rock or Beer Money is gonna be able to do about it...Rock considers himself the People's Champ well I am the DFWA Champ and the People's King...yeah DIG IT..
[YOUTUBE]ehA6e-XVHag[/YOUTUBE]
*Rock stands at the top of the stage w/Beer Money by his side
The Rock request that your royal highness shut the hell up before The Rock comes down there take your royal crown turns it sideways and shoves it straight up your candy ass! The Rock took care of your little crew at GBWF and now thanks to the CEO himself the Rock has been granted a title match at Vegag Baby Vegas..and then that gold will be around the People's waste and that is for sure..
*Rock passes the mic to James Storm*
Now as for you Sid, Gunner, Beau, & Blake you said something about us getting a couple partners to take you on tonight...well how bout this....if we beat your little team tonight Bobby & I get a title shot at Vegas Baby..
*Sid grabs mic*
We got no problem with that at all.....no matter who you get we aren't scared Gunner and I will rip you up and tear you apar....
*before Sid can finish his sentence he is interrupted with..*
[YOUTUBE]AF5USlhkTg8[/YOUTUBE]
*AJ & Kazarian join Rock & BMI on stage, Storm lifts the mic back to his mouth and says*
it's always good to have family....SORRY BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK

- Jimmy Yang Wang def Raymond Rougheau in 9 minutes. Honky & Jimmy Hart were at ringside and when Wang was on the top rope yelling at Honky, Hart slid the guitar to Raymond but Wang saw it coming and caught Rougeau with a flying leg drop was he was coming at him with the guitar pancaking the guitar between his leg and Raymond. Afterwards he got on the mic and issued a challenge for Honky Tonk Man at Vegas Baby loser drops his Elvis related gimmick...Honky accepted and he and Hart carried Raymond backstage

- The African Dreams def High Voltage when Kamala did the belly flop on Kenny Khaos

*Sunny comes out and issues a challenge to Vicious & Delicious for next Wednesday the loser leaves DFWA forever*

- Goldust def Dusty Rhodes when The Pope came out the ring and Dusty chased after him getting counted out

- The Horsemen def British Invasion, Mason Ryan, & Drew McIntyre when Miz hit Mason Ryan with the Skull Crushing finale after 15 minutes.

- Cryme Tyme def The New Zealand Miltia in 2 minutes
*after the match they are attacked by two guys that come out of the crowd wearing masks, the two guys disappear back into the crowd*

- Kanyon def Berzerker with the Kanyon Cutter in 4 minutes

- The Pope def Jake Roberts in 20 minutes. Goldust, Tarver, & Otunga came to ringside but were greated by Dusty & Kanyon they brawled outside and as The Pope had the ref distracted Brodus Clay came from the crowd and Sidewalk Slammed Jake from behind. Then Pope covered him for the 1 2 3. Pope is the new DFWA Showtime Champion. After the match Yokozuna, Shango, & Sullivan dismantled Snake and Kanyon leaving them in the ring as Pope hit Dusty with a steel chair on the outside.
*after the match Sam Roberts interviewed the Pope*
Now you see daddy, the Pope's congregation is growing by the day, with The Pope's legal council Mr David Otunga, Big Time Michael Tarver, and now Big Bad Brodus Clay The Pope is now surrounded by people who's main focus is the keep the gold on the Pope...the Congregation grows daddy and that is because the Pope is most definitely PIMPING!

- Sheamus def Bad News Brown in 15 minutes with Braugh Kick off the apron to retain the BAMF Title but afterwards Bad News him with the Ghetto Blaster and throws the Steel Steps on top of an unconscious Sheamus

*backstage British Invasion is seen talking with Mason Ryan & Drew McIntyre , they say something about a change needing to come and that someone is coming that may just be able to help them...just then Sheamus is seen being helped to his locker room, BI take him from security and they all go to Sheamus's locker room*

*Slick comes out with The Model, Hercules, Paul Roma, & Butch Reed. He issues a challenge to MCMG & Morgan for a 8 Man Tag Match and if Slick's Stable Wins they get a title shot next week. MCMG & Morgan appear on the jumbotron and state they accept and that Mr Kennedy will be there partner*

- Slick's Stable def MCMG, Morgan, Kennedy when Chris Sabin is knocked out cold by Butch Reed with brass knuckles and The Model puts him in the Boston Crab.

- Johnson & Jackson def The Power of Pain when Zeke put Warlord in the Torture Rack...afterwords they were attacked again by the African Dreams

*Ahmed then got on the mic and stated that next week Johnson & Jackson will be bringing in someone to watch their back*

The Main Event
- Fortune w/The Rock def Sid, Gunner, & Beverly Brothers w/ Genius, Sherri, & Macho King when AJ hits the Styles Clash on Blake at the 15 minute mark

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vegas Baby is a fantastic PPV name.

Kamala and Akeem? Quite the interesting pairing there. I'm sure you'll make something nice out them. Kind of like Sid and Gunner. That's a uniquie tema there that's getting the monster push. And I like it. When they step in the ring with Beer Money, we've got a show.

Roberts and Sullivan are going to stain the ring red with their blood. It'll be nasty. I don't know how to call that one, I do hope that Kanyon doesn't have to return to Sullivan's side as Mortis again. Kanyon has seen some nice evolution lately.

Pope wins the four-way? And he gets a shot of Jake? I don't think I saw that coming.

Rocky gets the PPV title shot? Interesting. Any way they can out do their last endeavors? I think they can and will.

Fortune and the UK boys must have been a supreme technical display. Fortune getting a nice rub here. Kudos.

Goldust vs. Dusty is a match I'd like to see in RL. The intensity that could be brought forth there would immense.
I hope this flowers into something further.

Pope defeated Jake Roberts?! What?! I def didn't see that coming. Craziness. I can't wait to see what Dinero has in store for the title.

Sunny issues a Loser Leaves Town match?! That's exciting. Should make for an explosive contest.

The main event looks like it would have been insane to watch. So much raw talent. I'm sure Savage and Rock tore each other apart.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Pope being the Showtime champ is a natural fit.

A lot of factions are starting to form here.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love everything about your show but you might be forming one too many stables.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's an oldschool fed sir...no such thing as to many stables...and alliances..

W-olf

Reaction score
No theres not , you cant have too many stables teams or alliances but I'm biased your doing great and thank you I always enjoy reading your work.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No theres not , you cant have too many stables teams or alliances but I'm biased your doing great and thank you I always enjoy reading your work.

I agree. Stables/factions and alliances are the dopest.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAWWWeds.png

- Vicious & Delicious def Impact Players in a loser leave town match when Sunny trips Lance Storm by mistake and he get hit with the Buff Blockbuster. Afterwards Justin Credible went nuts and destroyed everyone including Sunny & Storm with the kendo stick he then got on the mic and said fuck this place I am outta here.

- Bad News Brown def Mr Kennedy with the ghetto blaster after Kennedy was sprayed in the face by the Model, Sheamus then comes out and hit Brown and Kennedy with Braugh Kicks. He then grabs the mic

You know fellas DFWA can be a dangerous place and in dangerous places it always helps to have friends around ya..and I got a pretty good friend who wanted to come watch my back
[YOUTUBE]P_gb5Sat3wQ[/YOUTUBE]
I noticed that the hooligans and cheaters in this fed like to gang up on people, so I decided to come here and keep an eye on my good friend but after talking we decided to be a Kingdom United. We have Sheamus & I representing Ireland, Magnus & Doug Williams representing England, Drew McIntyre representing Scotland, and big Mason Ryan from Wales. We will keep an eye on each other's backs and bring a fight to anyone who wants one.
- Cryme Tyme def The State Patrol but were again attacked by two masked men

*Dusty Rhodes is in the ring with a mic*
You know something daddies the Pope seems to be getting an army together to face just one man. Seems the Pope is afraid to take on the Dreeeam all by himself.
*Pope comes on the jumbotron*
Oh Dream you may wanna try and convince yourself that the Pope is scared of ya daddy but there is no man, woman, or child that the Pope is scared of. But there is a reason that the Congregation has formed, to protect the Pope from underhanded people such as yourself. But I have brought my legal council here because of you Dream. Mr Otunga is now filing the paper work for the undue termination of services of Mrs Sapphire Burke. That's right the Pope's Momma needed help after she was discarded like trash. We will be suing you in the amount of $100,000 for services lost.
*Dusty responds*
Oh I see Mr Dinerrro you and momma have had a sweet sweet reunion and all at the Dream's expense..well let's do it this way then..we finish this once and for all tonite...if I win I get your title and you drop this ridiculous lawsuit charade...and if you win I will pay out the $100 graaand no questions and no quarrels..
*Pope*
Ha ha you got a deal Dream...but not tonite in Vegas...as for tonite I got something else in mind..
*Brodus Clay attacks Dusty from behind*
- Dusty v Brodus is ruled no contest since the bell never rang and Dusty was left laying in the ring.

- Johnson & Jackson def New Zealand Militia but are attacked after by Slick's Stable...but Monty Brown and Big E run out and fend off African Dreams, Power & Glory, & Butch Reed

*The Cat comes out announces 4 matches for Vegas Baby
- Power & Glory & Butch Reed vs MCMG & Matt Morgan for Six Man Titles
- African Dreams vs Johnson & Jackson for BAMF Tag Titles
- The Model vs Mr Kennedy
- Sheamus vs Bad News Brown for BAMF HeavyWeight Title

- Badd Company & Honky Tonk Man def Buswackers & Ranger Ross
*after match Jimmy Hart gets on the mic and announces that last week Raymond Rougeau was injured by Wang in there match and that Honky will get his revenge and that Jacques will make sure of it.

- Goldust def Billy Jack with Curtain Call

- MCMG & Matt Morgan def State Patrol & The Goon

- Kanyon & Jake The Snake def Powers of Pain when Kanyon hit the Warlord with the Kanyon Kutter they then the leave the ring before the rest of Doomsday hit the ring

- Macho Man & Beverly Brothers def Kaz & Beer Money Inc when Macho hit Bobby Roode with the flying elbow

- Rock & AJ def Sid & Gunner in a nontitle match when Rock hits Gunner with the Rock Bottom​

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vicious & Delicious defeat THE Impact Players?! Justin turns on Storm and Sunny and Playeers are done with DOPE forever! Damn.

Very exciting way to open the show this week.

Can this Pope/Dusty feud get any better? Pope is suing Dusty for services lost because of the underhanded way he dismissed Sapphire?
It HAS gotten better. Who knew it was possible? This is top notch stuff.

Dusty and Brodus will kill each other once they lock up for real. Can't wait.

Roberts and Kanyon teaming up is FTW. Kanyon going over with the Cutter even more FTW.
I hope that alliance continues for a while. Perhaps a tag title reign? I can hope.

Excellent show as always, sir.

W-olf

Reaction score
Excellent show and I knew as soon as you picked Big E and had Monty what you were doing cuz I woulda too .

And loving the stables and I am waiting on (unless I missed it) how you incorporate The Boogeyman.

Oh and Kanon cutter cool sir but throw me a flatliner once in a while please hehe.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

*Miz starts the show with the Horsemen and valets by his side and a mic in his hand
An entire show on Wednesday and not one match involving the Horsemen? Really? The Showtime Tag Champs don't even get a match Really? Really? The Greatest Stable in all of wrestling history and we are not even on tomorrow night's PPV! Really? Really?
*Arn takes mic
You know something Miz, the Horsemen are used to being dodged and avoided cuz let's face it no one wants to fight the best cuz they know they are gonna get beat
*music playsMy Name is Finlay and I love to fight....
Well boys if it's a fight ya want Magnus, Doug, Drew, & I are doing anything in vegas so why don't we have a good old fashion brawl? Oh and if we win British Invasion gets a rematch for those Showtime Tag Titles
*Tully responds
Sounds alright to us but one thing is for sure..you won't win and you will be lucky if any of you are in any shape to wrestle for any title in the near future
- Otunga & Tarver def High Voltage when Tarver hit Khaos with a Cross Roads like move he calls the Tarver Tumble
- Monty Brown def Iron Mike Sharpe
*Jake The Snake appears on the jumbotron*
Family is important in this world they say. Sullivan and Shango you took my brother out. Not sure if he will ever recover. Then one of your own joined my side of things and we have become like brothers. Brothers are important....Shango you remember your brother? The one you disregarded? The one you made live in the shadows? Oh I know about him. I talked him into coming out of the shadows. But not quite yet....and def not tomorrow my partners for tomorrow are gonna chop down trees, destroy buildings, and bring hell on earth for you and your boys Sullivan...and after tomorow night you will be gone forever banished from this place and crawl back into your hole...leaving your men to pay the price for what you have made them do

- Cryme Tyme def State Patrol but were then once more attacked from the masked men in the crowd. The same men as before. About the size of JTG and both white men.

- Mr Kennedy def Paul Roma w the Mic Check but was then attacked by the Model and put into the Boston Crab til he passed out

- African Dreams def Highlanders with the Double Splash

- MCMG def Model & Butch Reed by DQ when Roma interfered and clocked Sabin with brass knuckles

- Wang def Pat Tanaka with Yang Time but afterwards was attacked by Honky Tonk Man and Jacques Rougeau who was wearing a Red Button up Jacket, Black Pants, & Boots

- Brodus Clay def Billy Jack Haynes in 20 seconds

- Goldust def Rock N Roll Buck Zumhoff with The Curtain Call

*Bobby Roode issues challenge to Gunner and if he wins BMI gets a title shot at Vegas tomorrow night

- Roode def Gunner with a roll up after he distracts the ref and Storm Super Kicks Gunner...they then run out of the ring before Sid & The Beverlies get there

MAIN EVENT

- Miz, Bad News Brown, Macho King, Pope, & Hercules def Dusty Rhodes, Sheamus, AJ Styles, Rock, & Matt Morgan when Miz hits AJ with Skull Crushing Finale

Final Card for Vegas Baby on PPV

DFWA Heavyweight Championship
bio-randysavage.jpg

vs
bio-dwaynetherockjohnson.jpg

DFWA Showtime Heavyweight Championship
i-4.jpg

vs
dustyrhodes.jpg

DFWA World Heavyweight Tag Championship
25.jpg
Gunner20TNA205-2011_display_image.jpg

vs
beer-money.jpg

BAMF Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus+3.jpg

vs
4af75-BadNewsBrown.jpg

BAMF Tag Team Championship
ahmed-johnson_display_image.jpg
ezekiel+jackson.jpg

vs
kamala1.jpg
akeem1.jpg

Cage Match From Hell
Kevin_Sullivan_Bio_0002.jpg

DFWADoomsday2.png

vs
jake_thesnake.jpg
79yes0whs5tsey0s.jpg

snakeSuprise.png

Six Man Tag Championship
429149625_88791454001_tna-motor-city-machineguns.jpg
13.jpg

vs
DFWAButch2.png
DFWAPowerGlory.png

The Four Horsemen vs Kingdom United

Honky Tonk Man vs Jimmy Wang Yang (loser drops Elvis Gimmick)

AJ Styles & Kazarian vs Beverly Brothers

Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Awesome card for the PPV man. I've been meaning to say how much I like the combo of Gunner & Sid.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
[MENTION=53]The Tao of Booty[/MENTION] I really enjoyed The Rock Vs Macho Man booking. It was fresh and the irony that you booked this and I said this would be a dream match for me lets me know you're a good booker and we actually have a common interest. Seeing as I'm a huge fan of The Rock and Macho Man. Perhaps we can all start this stuff up here again in this forum cuz I'd be glad to jump in.