Donnie watches WWF 1985

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score
At least i have Lanny, SD and Bru...AH FUCK

You were so right about Elmer lmao. What a turd

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score
WWF MAPLE LEAF GARDENS AUGUST 11TH, 1985

Randy Savage vs Bob Marcus
Woooo, Randy gets another squash on the big stage. You love to see it. Lots of staling and yelling at the fans before he snaps and kills Marcus dead. Love that he's showing he's a massive asshole, but also an incredibly talented and dangerous one. Stunning elbow drop does the deal.

Andre The Giant vs Big John Studd w/Bobby Heenan
Andre being gone for 5 months and having to watch nothing but dogshit Studd squashes for that time, has not made me want to see this at all. Still, Andre owns him to start and throws him around and it's pretty fun at least, and the crowd is hotter than hell which helps. Andre pulls his hair and beard and laughs at him for being a loser and stuff. Studd takes over with a kick to the knee and it's a decent clubbering time for a while. Bobby hands him some clippers to get the rest of the hair, but Andre fights back and kicks the shit out of both of them. He gets the clippers, BUT KING KONG BUNDY RUNS OUT AND ATTACKS HIM FOR THE DQ
1/2*

STUDD TACKLES ANDRE AND BUNDY HITS 4 AMAZING SPLASHES ON ANDRE. HOLY FUCK YES. THE LOCKER ROOM RUNS OUT AND FIGHTS THE HEELS AWAY AND CHECK ON A DEAD ANDRE. Amazing angle.

The Hart Foundation vs The Killer Bees
YES. Bees have a killer (get it) flurry and smack the honey out of the boys in awesome fashion. Bret takes some great bumps and really shows what he can bring in regards to that, and hey he's pretty good. Anvil knees Jim in the back to take over on him, and Bret hits a slam on the ramp and the thud is gross as hell. Fun control seg again as the roles are set and both men are getting better each time. Jim is also a good face in peril with his selling and bumps. B has a Killer (sorry) hot tag and bounces them all over the joint with some great strikes and the like. It breaks down as he gets Anvil in a sleeper and has him beat, but that little shit Bret grabs some knucks and knocks him out cold and throws Anvil on top to steal it. Give me a rematch, please.
**3/4

Terry Funk vs Junkyard Dog

Speak to the greatness of Funker that i am watching a JYD house show match by choice, but he's the best dude ever. Terry cheap shots him and attacks him with the chain and strangles him, but JYD lives sadly and fights back and pinballs Funk all over the place. Classic amazing punch drunk Funker selling, and he's the only man who can make WWF JYD look good. Each bump is awesome and different from the last, and he takes more and more wild ones as it goes on. Funk kicks him in the face to take over and he beats the shit out of him. JYD actually works his ass off for once and does his best for Funk, and hey good for him. They eventually fight on the outside and it goes to a double countout.
**1/2

Ricky Steamboat vs Don Muraco

DRAGON RUSHES HIM AND UNLOADS ALL THE FIRE NOW THAT HE FINALLY HAS HIM IN THE RING. Amazing display of pissed off babyface Steamboat, and if i doubted he was the all time babyface, this would change my mind. Don gets his ass handed to him and dies on everything in amazing fashion. Fuji cracks Ricky with the crutch to allow Don to take over, and he bashes the hell out of him with knees and elbows, and Ricky sells like death. He holds onto his ribs as he's bounced over the ropes and onto the mat, and each bump is different more brutal than the last. Steamboat ducks a lariat and catches Don in the face with a chop to bust him open and he beats the shit out of him for a while, but Fuji throws salt in his eyes for the DQ.
**3/4

Reactions: Chris