Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty sure Wang isn't confirmed mason but his play just makes him seem far too unlikely to be scum for sure. The fact he just blurted that out at night is probably a good look than bad one.
Yeah I dont really have any doubts about him at all

He COULD be a scum mason but I dont really see the optics of janitoring someone they know is a mason lol unless its literally just to make wang look good, but he already looked good

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This day is gonna be stalled until Grim and Chris claim so I'll be back later.

Still unsure where I want to go this phase, but I really don't think we having anything to lose either way with all the info Poyser left behind. It would suck to lose a player of his calibre in end game if he's town but the game is mostly POE'd out so it's not super important.

Whatever you guys want to do, I'll help out. Unless people are putting that decision in my hands :romo:

I just ask that people review Poyser more closely. Even look at CP's posts about the Big Man fake role info. His play really doesn't seem like scum that is about to lose if I'm being honest. It could be a huge scum play by him, but I don't see the payoff. I trust most of the players as you're basically all confirmed town or close to it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My preference for today is Chris or Poyser, Poyser probably makes the most sense info wise, Chris is looking terribly scummy, but I would be fine with Grim too.

Tweet would be the last person I'd go for unless I see Poyser flip town then it'd be more likely for me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This isn't true, you claimed it during night:

Not that it really matters anyway lol, Scum knew chevy was the mason so they'd know his partner was going to claim eventually and therefore they couldn't frame Mitch
You are correct. I had that sequence reversed in my head.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1619440830981.gif

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hey so I lied about shooting Chris and being blocked I shot at Poyser last night and he wasn’t killed so take that with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
:bosque

I think I'd choose to believe the claimed Vigilante over a VT claim that already looked quite shoddy. I don't see what Mitch has to gain by making that up and you flipping town, so you have to be scum. No Janitor BS with Chevy as Mason already settled.

I don't see Mitch being ballsy enough to fake claim that as scum, especially with how likely it would be to be counter-claimed in most set-ups

This looks like a case closed for me.

Vote Poyser

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hey so I lied about shooting Chris and being blocked I shot at Poyser last night and he wasn’t killed so take that with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think he's Bulletproof or that you were just blocked by scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:draper2 lying about shooting chris makes no sense, there’s no way scum blocked a vig that said he was out of shots and there’s no way I could have survived

guess this means my PoE is a bit wrong but I remember tweet randomly saying he believed the vig claim early on so probably those two together. Chevy might have been a Mason/vig which isn’t impossible at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think Mitch was hoping we’d just go along with the narrative that he was blocked rather than not believing it which is probably why he’s changed his mind here

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
:draper2 lying about shooting chris makes no sense, there’s no way scum blocked a vig that said he was out of shots and there’s no way I could have survived

guess this means my PoE is a bit wrong but I remember tweet randomly saying he believed the vig claim early on so probably those two together. Chevy might have been a Mason/vig which isn’t impossible at all

Doddsy lied about his role being done to pass me the screwdriver last night to keep it hidden from scum. I could totally see Mitch lying about being out of shots so maybe scum would not block him.

Nice try, though. I'll give Mitch some props if he has balls that big but :nah2

Well done, you played me well mate.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No reason for Mitch to make this up when you were still gonna probably get lynched as well, why make himself look terrible if you're town?

Makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.