Do you think Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Gohan Straight Edge?

• Total voters

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
And there's loads of people who will testify different to your thesis. It's certainly not a fact or a norm to get addicted to nicotine within 3 cigarettes , lol.

We can always compare, if possible. There's enough people who get addicted after only smoking for a brief time that it's still an issue worth noting. Sometimes, they don't realize they're addicted yet. Either way, cigarettes and nicotine are definitely addictive in general. You even agree with me in that post of mine you quoted, so no need to further argue that. You always run a reasonable risk to getting addicted to stuff like any form of drugs when you put it into your body since you're placing chemical substances in your system (even though people's bodies are different.) This is also true with drinking, where you might have been born with a genetic disposition to drinking (there's also scientific evidence saying that this genetic disorder might be connected to other drugs, too.)

Either way, I'm proud to say I've never touched any of the stuff and don't intend to. I haven't even smoked weed before, though I probably will at some point (it can hardly be classified as a drug.)

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Eventually it can be. A first not really but if you use it constantly the feeling of getting high will cause you to want you to stay high and therefore you will slowly become addicted. It can inhibit chemicals in your brain from producing therefore causing on a dependancy on weed to release those chemicals

Reactions: Nano

Turtle

Champion
Reaction score
We can always compare, if possible. There's enough people who get addicted after only smoking for a brief time that it's still an issue worth noting. Sometimes, they don't realize they're addicted yet. Either way, cigarettes and nicotine are definitely addictive in general. You even agree with me in that post of mine you quoted, so no need to further argue that. You always run a reasonable risk to getting addicted to stuff like any form of drugs when you put it into your body since you're placing chemical substances in your system (even though people's bodies are different.) This is also true with drinking, where you might have been born with a genetic disposition to drinking (there's also scientific evidence saying that this genetic disorder might be connected to other drugs, too.)

Either way, I'm proud to say I've never touched any of the stuff and don't intend to. I haven't even smoked weed before, though I probably will at some point (it can hardly be classified as a drug.)

You're an absolute moron.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Weed is as addicting as being on this forum.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cigs are awfull and the worst of my vices and i wish i had never started smoking was such a fail move.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
From personal experience... The action & feeling of cigarettes are addicting but I don't believe the chemicals are. Its all in the mind.
Weed, though I tried it a few times when I was younger and didn't like it, I can see it being addicting for some people.
Like people that use it to uplift their moods (anti-depressant) for example.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't think you get addicted as soon as you touch a cigarette like you're making it seem.

You don't. I smoked when I was 15 to be "kewl" (I know, dumb) and did it for 3 months, never got addicted to it. I didn't smoke again till I was 18 and thanks to my ex handing me one every time I was mad, It became a habit I did to relieve stress.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Man, weed is also addicting, they have no chemical stuff but they have some protein your body creates and without having to create it your body stops creating it and that's why when you try to quit weed you can't
I don't think Weed is addicting. People just do it for fun or to feel better.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't think Weed is addicting. People just do it for fun or to feel better.

Its addicting if you use it as an escape. Not the actual drug is, but the feelings are.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Its addicting if you use it as an escape. Not the actual drug is, but the feelings are.
*it's
I could understand it from that point of view.
I could also see drugs being addictive as, "OMG! I just smoked for the first time!" and you have that stuck in your head which craves you to do it again. Just a thought.