Do you think Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Gohan Straight Edge?

• Total voters

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'll tell you something, BROTHER! :hogan:

289b1f2a162f61938d9dc6255be9242d.jpg

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cigarettes are extremely addictive, I haven't been able to quit even when I try as hard as I can.

Pot is not the slightest bit addictive, you should be able to quit when ever you want. (I smoked pot every day 1 year straight) it's when you start telling yourself you need to pot to be able to be happy or calm down and shit when you believe you're addicted. Pot is all mentality but smoking is your body wanting it more than you.

So I say definately to cigarettes but not really to pot.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It's not the things themselves that are addictive it's the people, by that I mean people who lack any sort of will power in order to quit. Some people are in control of their habits and I admire that, but alot of them just can't stop themselves and it's a fairly unappealing quality.

Having never tried any kind of cigarette or weed, I can't say if they're something I would like, but I don't need to do them in order to enjoy my life.

It depresses me slightly when I see an attractive girl who smokes, because it's horrible to kiss someone who does it and it shows me that they lack any sort of will power to stop :/

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Nicotine in cigarettes are definitely addicting.

With weed, there aren't any chemicals or anything that make you literally addicted to it like cigs, but the habit of it is, or so I've heard.

I've never done anything, so I wouldn't personally know. Potheads in my old high school use to irritate me so much. I would usually get partnered with one of them during a project and they would just always be high and not do shit so i would end up mostly doing everything and it just use to piss me off so bad.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's not the things themselves that are addictive it's the people, by that I mean people who lack any sort of will power in order to quit. Some people are in control of their habits and I admire that, but alot of them just can't stop themselves and it's a fairly unappealing quality.

Having never tried any kind of cigarette or weed, I can't say if they're something I would like, but I don't need to do them in order to enjoy my life.

It depresses me slightly when I see an attractive girl who smokes, because it's horrible to kiss someone who does it and it shows me that they lack any sort of will power to stop :/
Actually a lot of people try, in the end people just give up because the feeling when you're trying to quit is just terrible. You constantly snap at people and you always feel on edge. After a week you should be able to stop but that week is terrible.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is a gohan thread? :facepalm: fuck i'll respond even though i am well aware it's a huge waste of my time.

For the hundreth time on this forum alone, No, weed is not addictive. There are no chemically addictive materials inside my herb, and if you say it is physically addictive, you need to ask God to take away that extra chromosome he Ashley gave you. :pity: I will say it becomes habitual, but that is something yuo could break as easily as working out 5 nights a week.

Cigs are horrible for you, #1 worst shit you can do, #2 being caffeine in my book (i try to keep booze hate at a minimum) and there are no questions about it. If you arent sure if cigarettes are bad for you, read the label on the fucking box at the store. It says shit will kill you and your unborn child, you horrible pregnant mothers.

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Great rebuttal. Some preschoolers might even be impressed. Consider yourself ignored, I don't argue with kids.
Did why did you take my little brothers lunch money? :gary:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Is there something i can help you with.

I was quoting a guy named Turtle who insulted me, and for some reason my quote of his post disappeared along with his post. There is no friction between us, good sir (not yet, anyway. The future is always uncertain.)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nicotine in cigarettes are definitely addicting.

With weed, there aren't any chemicals or anything that make you literally addicted to it like cigs, but the habit of it is, or so I've heard.

I've never done anything, so I wouldn't personally know. Potheads in my old high school use to irritate me so much. I would usually get partnered with one of them during a project and they would just always be high and not do shit so i would end up mostly doing everything and it just use to piss me off so bad.
I loved kids like you in HS

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I smoked for about 5 years before I quit, then when I quit I literally just stopped. I was ready to stop though. A couple of my friends really struggled to quit until this year when they finally realised they didn't want to do it anymore...I think the addiction is easier to overcome when you are actually ready to let go.

Never smoked weed but I think my little brother is convinced he's addicted (I'm sure he's moved onto other such things now) however, there is actually nothing addictive in cannabis...it's the mentality and feeling which become addictive to some I believe.

I'm quite happy not smoking, drinking or taking anything. I can understand why others like the drinking though!