Do you think Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Gohan Straight Edge?

• Total voters

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''it doesn't take much smoking of tobacco (I'd say no more than a few cigarettes) and you'll be addicted.''

Yeah this isn't true at all. I' used to smoke quite a bit and still do occasionally (usually when I'm drunk) and I am definitely not addicted. Haven't smoked in months and don't feel the need to do so.

Reactions: Crayo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you get addicted as soon as you touch a cigarette like you're making it seem.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Everything is addictive depending on the person.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think you get addicted as soon as you touch a cigarette like you're making it seem.
Certainly not. I started smoking them to get breaks at work (smokers get a break once every 2 hours to smoke, other than that no breaks. Blue, I know) and I never get the urge to smoke them outside of work.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Certainly not. I started smoking them to get breaks at work (smokers get a break once every 2 hours to smoke, other than that no breaks. Blue, I know) and I never get the urge to smoke them outside of work.

lol smoking cigs :pity: Addictive personalities exist, but i chewed for months before quitting randomly, same as smoking, and drinking. I know i have the want to chew/smoke/drink but nothing is pulling me into it besides my boredom/wants. Wants =/= need.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
They're addicting I can tell you all, I personally smoke cigarettes since I was 21, I started with one just to try how was it, nothing really happened but then tried more and more and got addicted, they're shit as Rodrigo said, it's like smoking the road and more shit, my new years resolution was to leave that addiction but I haven't even started to stop smoking, neither try to stop...

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
They're addicting I can tell you all, I personally smoke cigarettes since I was 21, I started with one just to try how was it, nothing really happened but then tried more and more and got addicted, they're shit as Rodrigo said, it's like smoking the road and more shit, my new years resolution was to leave that addiction but I haven't even started to stop smoking, neither try to stop...
http://cigarettesmokingkills.com/reasonswhy.html

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Cigarettes certainly are. They aren't the same as knowing how to 'hold your drink' when it comes to alcohol, it doesn't take much smoking of tobacco (I'd say no more than a few cigarettes) and you'll be addicted. Weed really isn't. Some people lay around and do nothing but become stoners and smoke weed all day but that's more an issue with their life as a whole than the fault of the marijuana they're puffing. Weed doesn't have anywhere near the same chemical properties that gets people addicted as cigarettes does.
Man, weed is also addicting, they have no chemical stuff but they have some protein your body creates and without having to create it your body stops creating it and that's why when you try to quit weed you can't

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Uhhh.. I used to be a pretty huge pothead and I ''quit'' (namely because I moved and I cba finding a dealer). Well, I still smoke weed occasionally (very rarely) but still...
It's not like I NEED weed or was going to kill someone for a joint..