Do you think Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Gohan Straight Edge?

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From personal experience... The action & feeling of cigarettes are addicting but I don't believe the chemicals are. Its all in the mind.
Weed, though I tried it a few times when I was younger and didn't like it, I can see it being addicting for some people.
Like people that use it to uplift their moods (anti-depressant) for example.

Nicotine is proven to be addictive. It's not a theory.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
From personal experience... The action & feeling of cigarettes are addicting but I don't believe the chemicals are. Its all in the mind.
Weed, though I tried it a few times when I was younger and didn't like it, I can see it being addicting for some people.
Like people that use it to uplift their moods (anti-depressant) for example.
You do know that Nicotine is what causes the addiction in cigarettes? It has nothing to do with the mind. Nicotine is a chemical and is addictive.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Nicotine is proven to be addictive. It's not a theory.

For some, I am sure, but not for everyone. last summer, after smoking daily for 6 years, I wanted to stop and I did. No help needed. The first week my body felt withdrawl symptoms but I never had the erg to smoke, not once.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You do know that Nicotine is what causes the addiction in cigarettes? It has nothing to do with the mind. Nicotine is a chemical and is addictive.

For some, I am sure it is, but not for me. I

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
For some, I am sure, but not for everyone. last summer, after smoking daily for 6 years, I wanted to stop and I did. No help needed. The first week my body felt withdrawl symptoms but I never had the erg to smoke, not once.
If you felt withdrawal symptoms then that's proof that your body gets addicted to nicotine is it not? Sure, some might not be affected as others, but it's an addictive substance. That's science.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
*it's
I could understand it from that point of view.
I could also see drugs being addictive as, "OMG! I just smoked for the first time!" and you have that stuck in your head which craves you to do it again. Just a thought.

Some people do it to fit in with their friends, which is not so much an addiction, but a "want" to be loved.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If you felt withdrawal symptoms then that's proof that your body gets addicted to nicotine is it not? Sure, some might not be affected as others, but it's an addictive substance. That's science.

DON'T YOU DARE USE LOGIC WITH ME! :angry: :mad2:

lol

Reactions: Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
"The first week my body felt withdrawl symptoms"

:dafuq:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
How is it not on topic? I was talking about weed! :mad1:
You're talking about why people choose to do drugs. It's obvious that it's either an emotional thing or peer pressure. The topic is that "Do you think that Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?"

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You're talking about why people choose to do drugs. It's obvious that it's either an emotional thing or peer pressure. The topic is that "Do you think that Weed or Cigarettes are addicting?"

Well are they? ARE THEY!? :angry:

.... :woo1:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You're crazy.
I imagine you making each smiley face and you look crazy I tell ya.
You went from :angry: to :woo1:
Crazy.

I'll tell you something, BROTHER! :hogan: