do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Whatever happens in WM, he should turn heel afterwards. For his benefit, he needs it.
As Great One stated above, he might join a stable or faction would be great. Talking about him for example, Rey, Lashely and HBK against Vince would be great. I have chosen those guys according to their history with Vince. Batista didnt had that bad history with Vince but it might happen after WM, who knows.

Great One

Oooh, Wrestling Station helped me realize another possibility for Batista. He could basically become the Umaga for Vince if he undergoes a heel turn and just align himself with Vince using his size to beat up people, that way we don't have to watch him wrestle, BUT he can still get all the TV time.

CenaMark54

I really don't care if he is 40 or 30, he has regressed so much over the last year that he deserves a depush fast.

I can't express my hatred for batista enough. I liked him when he was in Evolution because I was a blind evolution mark. Plus they were able to hide his shortcomings and he actually showed some power.

Now, he can barely lift Mr Kennedy without his knees wobbling. If you are booked to be a power wrestler, at least have some power. Pound for pound, he is probably one of the weakest wrestlers on the roster.

I think its too late to build him back up, he gets worse and worse each week.

Not only does he suck in the ring, his promos are god aweful too. His one friday seemed like he was just stalling for time until Taker took over. He just looks down at the ground, which they try to hide by making him wear shades.

I guess the only thing good I have to say about him is that he is still over somehow, however, if he beats Taker to retain at WM he is finished.

puché the giant

Reaction score
Batista damn he make a grat feud with trips and then...he became world champion again???why???maybe he thinks that acting like goldberg will make him a great competitor but no he is broing and every single person in smackdown hates him or so i heard and damn i still remember the royal rumble remtach at smackdown with kennedy where he gave kennedy 3 spimnebusters..cmon are you so stupi that you cannot think of another move..damn he must never win the title again...i think he should retire he is older than triple h i think..you have 5 seconds of fame in wrestlemania now you can go to hell

puché the giant

Reaction score
Batista started as a heel since OVW, when he joined WWE, he continued as a heel and it was good on him when he broke Goldberg's ankle! from that time he joined Evolution. He bought decent matches mainly in Raw. After joining Smackdown, he gave fewer decent matches. A good match in SD was in summerslam2005 No Holds Barred match against JBL. After the injury, i can only see him made a great match in the triple threat match. After that he still needs to show more of what Batista made of.

The main problem i see in Batista is that he always depend on power moves only, he needs to use some submission moves. I can only recall 3 to 4 times he used submission moves since joining WWE. If he start using submission moves, he will get better in the ring.

its really rare to watch a powerful wrestler to use submission imo maybe the bearhug but please i lie the moves he has im the smackdown game but he does not use them in real life he gives 5 spinebusters, a spear, a batista bomb or if he feels like goldberg that night maybe a jackhammer

Wrestling Station

Eventhough most of you hate Batista, i really dont. Is not that im a huge fan of Batista, im not! Is just i like the way WWE booking Batista for to compete. The thing is im worried about that Vince has limited the move sets for all the rosters. I've seen Batista when he was in OVW, he had so many moves he performed, so its not about skills what we're talking about, its about the system Mr McMahon applied to WWE.

Great One

Eventhough most of you hate Batista, i really dont. Is not that im a huge fan of Batista, im not! Is just i like the way WWE booking Batista for to compete. The thing is im worried about that Vince has limited the move sets for all the rosters. I've seen Batista when he was in OVW, he had so many moves he performed, so its not about skills what we're talking about, its about the system Mr McMahon applied to WWE.
No, it's not. In fact it's even worse when he can't even perform his 'limited moveset' correctly. I've seen him even sell a body slam terribly and that's as bad as it gets, let alone not considerring how many times he's botched his finisher. The perfect example of comparison I will use here is John Cena. He also has a 'limited moveset' as we know, but when's the last time you saw Cena fuck up any of his, or his opponents moves? That's right, not in a very long time, plus he performs all his promos correctly as well. Batista just looks like a deadweight in the ring, stiff as hell, can't move or sell much of anything. Another possibility with him is just to go through another injury angle or something along those lines after WM 23 to make him disappear for awhile and then maybe send him back to OVW or DSW or something so he can maybe get back in shape. I admit he was decent in OVW and even better in Evolution, but then just went downhill. If that was his main focus and achieving area, he should of never been drafted from RAW... or won the WHC for that matter.

Note: *Wearing a turtleneck sweater to the ring doesn't really progress the intimidation factor much.

puché the giant

Reaction score
a whc back in ovw that would be great i willlaugh of him everyday until he is back in the ring. Im sure he would not accpet he would cry to everyone for letting him stay, he thinks he is a good wrestler but his days are over!!!

puché the giant

Reaction score
Cenas match against HHH suckd. Any many with Cena in it is going to suck. When are you, the thousand of idiots like you, and Vince are going to realize Cena sucks, hes boring and no real wrestling fan wants to see him or Batista or Lashley. They all suck, period.

shut up!!! you have to recognize that even cena is not that good as a wrestler he has some good matches

puché the giant

Reaction score
your blind love is making you look ignorant moron sandman ever seen any of his ecw matches THE GOOD ECW thats a show thats a bloodbath evry1 cheered him hell you must be the dumbest fan i have ever met

being covered in blood does not mean im a good wrestler of perhaps if i cut myself i will be a good wrestler too. As Flair said they are all glorified stuntmans well mick foley can eb considered as a wrestler but sandman?? he is cool i respect hem because he hist himselg with a beer can but he never wrestles in the new ecw because he cannot do anithing more than a ddt with his cane

CenaMark54

^^^Dude no need to triple post. Just edit your previous post or something.

scottcs88

Reaction score
Do you prefer beer or Liquor? I personally Rather have a cold one while watching a game or hang with friends to just relax and talk you know? I am more of a social drinker. I dont get drunk to get drunk but rather drink a few beers and relax with my buddies.

if I do drink Liquor it will have to be Captain and Sprite.

Kylie

Reaction score
Spirits. I really don't like beer that much. I'll drink Corona if I'm really wanting one but other than that I prefer vodka or bourbon if I want to drink.