do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Loki

Reaction score
your blind love is making you look ignorant moron sandman ever seen any of his ecw matches THE GOOD ECW thats a show thats a bloodbath evry1 cheered him hell you must be the dumbest fan i have ever met

monkeystyle

Reaction score
your blind love is making you look ignorant moron sandman ever seen any of his ecw matches THE GOOD ECW thats a show thats a bloodbath evry1 cheered him hell you must be the dumbest fan i have ever met

No he's actually right.

Sandman as a wrestler is garbage. It doesn't take much talent to go out there and cane somebody, drink a few beers and cane somebdy some more. Yeah, he's done barbed wire etc, and had bloodbaths, but that's not wrestling. It doesn't take talent to do that. All it takes is a high tolerance for pain. That's fine and all, but it doesn't make you a good wrestler.

Take away the weapons, take away the no dq's and what do you have? A guy who can't wrestle a real match to save his life.

But that's ok, I like Sandman, he's good at what he does. But he's not a good wrester.

As to John cena. I hate Cena. Can't stand him. But he can out wrestle the Sandman. That is for damned sure.

Soulpower

Not just Cena, pretty much anyone can outwrestle Sandman, sure he can do a sloppy Hurrancanrana but that's about it, if he's in a regular match his moveset consists mostly of punches and the occasional leg sweep. He was great in the old ECW, but so was New Jack and that doesn't mean that Jack is a good wrestler.

xtremebadass

Sandman is a pretty crappy wrestler, that's why he could never amount to anything in WWE ECW, it takes wrestling to make it in WWE, not all out drunken-ness

phantomgerald

well stone cold did well in wwe and he was always drinking. but yeah sandman is not a good wrestler

Lita_Hardy

Reaction score
He got pushed too soon... He was put in a feud against pronanly the biggest name in the business (HHH) and actually went over in their feud. Batista probably thinks he's the man because of this and feels that he doesn't have to try as hard in the ring.... All I can say is he used to be decent, and now he's just crap.

Batista was in his early 30's when he came to RAW...a man that age is either going to rise quickly or not be in the WWE for very long. I think Batista earned his first title very convincingly. Not just anyone could have been a member of Evolution.

Lita Hardy

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Although he had the backing of WWE it was in the end us, the people, who chose Batista to be a top star and he carried his weight when he first became the champion.

I haven't seen much of him since his comeback but the spark seems to have gone out in him. Maybe it has gone to his head. His celebrity that is, not the spark.

Plus he hasn't worked with anyone of the level of HHH since his comeback. Batista is only as good as his opponent.

xtremebadass

Just throwing this out here, is Batista really older than Triple H, I find it hard to belive but that's what I read

Soulpower

Batista was in his early 30's when he came to RAW...a man that age is either going to rise quickly or not be in the WWE for very long. I think Batista earned his first title very convincingly. Not just anyone could have been a member of Evolution.

Lita Hardy

I understand that he earned his first title run in convincing fashion, but ever since then he hasn't been the same. Kennedy is basically a rookie and he carried Dave to a good match at the Rumble. If you're "the man" likes Batista thinks he is this shouldn't happen.

What really made me dislike Batista were some of his comments about the SD roster.

"I've watched their tapings live and it seems like a lot of the guys couldn't care less. There's a lack of passion and pride... Funny that he would say that, since he's shown that exact lack of passion since coming back from injury... Batista is still over I'll give him that, but he's nowhere near as over as he was during his feud with HHH

Lita_Hardy

Reaction score
Hi soulpower,

I have seen some of those comments Dave made about SD (before he went over in the draft) Maybe he just doesn't like SD because it isn't live - I remember him saying that when you know its taped, you can flub up and just do it again - compared to live, where you can't.

I would love for Batista to come over to Raw again.

Lita Hardy

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
I liked Batista pre-injury, he had a lot better in-ring skills. Taking a half a year off really killed him in many ways. I don't think he will ever be the same. He was also pushed way to hard to get the title back.

Worst match of his career was at SummerSlam. It was horrible.

xtremebadass

Yea Summerslam vs. Booker was one of the worst PPV main events of all time. I hope he loses at Mania and then the Batista craze will die out slowly causing him to go for the US title if anything

Great One

Heel turn and replaced into a growing faction again. He needs to be rebuilt and this time not fuck it up, otherwise he's through.