do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Personally, I think that started to fall off as soon as he got traded from raw. Smackdown doesnt bring out the best in people. Loook at the difference Smackdown Bobby Lashley, and ECW Bobby Lashley. He,s a Completely different person.

Now Lashley is just a big fish in a small pond. Thats the only difference. On SD he was in the upper midcard which is where he deserves to be given his level of overness and limited ability.

Batista going to Raw would make absolutely no difference. For one, he would never be pushed over Cena or HHH so at best he would be the number three face. Hell, it might even be worse for him.

Batista's skills are just deteriorating too quickly at this point for him to be a viable contender in the future. He just is not credible in the ring and the fans know this. They pop for his entrance, then you hear nothing.

When midcard heels are getting cheered in matches against you, you know its over.

It just sickens me that Batista got the push Orton should have gotten.

CenaMark54

overated no talent hack kinda like cena but batista's a lil better

You are kidding right?

Inring Skills: Cena > Batista
Mic Skills: Cena > Batista
Charisma: Cena > Batista
Marketability: Cena > Batista
Overness: Cena > Batista
Power/Strength: Cena > Batisita

Lets take a look at matches. Batista has had three good matches, all against Triple H. Cena has had good matches against Triple H, Angle, Jericho, JBL, Orton, Edge, Big Show.

Lets take a look at how they got over: Cena got over through hard work and great promos. Batista road the wave that was Evolution and became good friends with HHH.

How about attitude? Cena has never done anything other than do what he's told. Batista cried when he got booed on ECW, complained that he was on SD, and claimed no one was as important as him until he got put in his place by Booker T.

Cena is just better at life than Batista. Cena is a better wrestler, a better actor, a better rapper, is more intelligent, was a better football player. I'm sure batista was probably a good bouncer at one point.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Wow I cant believe you just said Cena had a good match. That is one of the most stupidest things you could ever say. Cena has NEVER put on a good show. Cenas best match was against K-Fed when he lost. When Cena faced people like Triple H, Show, etc they carried Cena the whole match. Cena sucks and I cant wait till HBK beats him at WM. Cena has like 6 moves which are either stupid or he stole.

CenaMark54

Wow I cant believe you just said Cena had a good match. That is one of the most stupidest things you could ever say. Cena has NEVER put on a good show. Cenas best match was against K-Fed when he lost. When Cena faced people like Triple H, Show, etc they carried Cena the whole match. Cena sucks and I cant wait till HBK beats him at WM. Cena has like 6 moves which are either stupid or he stole.

I really don't know where to start with this post.

I don't know which line is worse...

This one...
Cenas best match was against K-Fed when he lost.

or this one...
Cena has like 6 moves which are either stupid or he stole.

Cena has had plenty of good matches. Go back and watch his match against HHH at WM, go watch his match "I quit" match with JBL, watch the Rumble match against Umaga. They were great matches and by no means carry jobs. Cena held his own.

I think the "6 moves argument" has been proven to be erroneous time and time again. How many moves do HBK, HHH, Edge, Orton, or Batista use in their matches. I think you would be quite surprised.

What moves haven't been "stolen". You'd be hard pressed to find a wrestler who uses moves they invented in this day and age.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, batista sucks. there is no doubt about that at all. And yeah, Orton never should've lost his spot to Dancin' Dave.

But some wrestlers can make it at an older age. DDP for example. But Batista doesn't work hard. And his moveset looks shitty.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Cenas match against HHH suckd. Any many with Cena in it is going to suck. When are you, the thousand of idiots like you, and Vince are going to realize Cena sucks, hes boring and no real wrestling fan wants to see him or Batista or Lashley. They all suck, period.

CenaMark54

^^^Actually there are thousands of wrestling fans who want to see him and I'm pretty sure Vince knows more about running a wrestling promotion than you.

This threads about Batista, I dont know why people keep dragging Cena into the debate.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
cena is a no talent hack like i said earlier the only thing he has over >>MOST<< wrestlers is his mic ability there are better ppl on the mic tho like flair, macho man, hogan, ect most of em retired

CenaMark54

^^^So are you comparing Cena to legends because there is no wrestler today that compares to him?

imported_Loki

Reaction score
^^ never said that just pointing out better mic skills but mic skills dont win matches in ring ability wins matches so lets go through a few people better than cena shall we? Edge, Randy Orton, Tripple H, Shawn michals, Batista, Rey mysterio, Undertaker, Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff hardy, cm punk, sabu, sandman, ect i can keep going if you like

CenaMark54

^^Actually you can stop right there because Sandman, Kane, and Batista are all much worse in the ring than John Cena.

If you think that Batista is better in the ring than John Cena, you either don't watch wrestling, or you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Those were just the obvious ones too. I would also argue that Cena is better in the ring than Jeff Hardy and Sabu, when you take ring psychology and selling into the mix. Theres more to inring work than just flashy spots.

mic skills dont win matches in ring ability wins matches

Actually in ring skills don't win matches. The bookers book you to win matches based on a variety of things.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
yeah thats true however all those wrestlers put on a way better show than cena tho as i recall cena screwd up at wrestlemania 3 times last year? i wonder why is it maybe because HE CANT WRESTLE AND HE SUCKS

CenaMark54

Sandman puts on a better show than Cena? Cena is 10x the wrestler Sandman is or ever was. Don't be foolish.

I know you hate Cena. I get it. But your blind hate is just making you look ignorant.