do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

syrger

Reaction score
I think he just doesn't have any passion anymore. Hard to say why. It's just too bad, 'cause at one time he was propably more over than Cena. But like most faceless :wink_4: babyfaces you tend to get bored with them. Batista used to be a pretty cool face IMO in his first reign, but since his return he lost all of that, just dunno why.

Reaction score
Pre injury Batista was great he wasnt amazing but great now he isnt that good he just has the body but his moveset is slightly better than cena's

Wrestling Station

the best for Batista is to turn heel, and make him feud with big guys in the business, even if they let him go to Raw and feud with Khali or Umaga would be great. Also if staying at SD, good to feud with Kane or Benoit.

xtremebadass

Batista would be great as heel, he would not only be hated by myself but everyone else lol

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Ever since coming back from his injury, he lost his mic skills, his in-ring ability, he lost everything. Now people just look at him as a person who wastes PPV time and show time with his crappy matches.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I thought Batista was just another bodybuilder till right before the evolution breakup when they cut some promos that I thought he stole. But that was the last of his good mic work. Since then he was "The Animal" again and just yelled. I expected the belt to go back on him after the injury, but now he should be buried. I've been watching Brock v Angle tonight and Brock has about 10X as much talent in ring. If he hadn't quit we may have forgot Batista years ago.

First One

Reaction score
As many people said, Batista need to go back to being a heel. That time, he will use more mic techniques and has to work more on mic skills as well as might change his entrance theme to suit his heel gimmicks?

The-HI-Man

Reaction score
Batista used to be a half decent wrestler until he came back from his injury,and now his wrestling just sucks its as if hes just lost interest, and yes his mic skills are much better as a heel in my opinion. And im kinda expecting him to turn heel just before WM23 which will be wicked!.

Spiral

Reaction score
Now every match it's the same move all the time. It get's pretty boring after a while...

But the match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23 will be a good one to watch.

CenaMark54

I'll tell you what happened, it's a simple formula

Little formal wrestling training + starting at a late age + getting older by the minute + injury prone = He will just keep getting worse.

The WWE would be smart to depush Batista after WM before he gets injured again. He still has a little star power left in him so he should be used to put over people who have a future. After losing to Taker he should job to Kennedy, Helms, Orton, Cena and Edge before finally going off into the sunset quitely.

Batista was a terrible wrestler to begin with but at least he looked somewhat strong. Now he is just a terrible wrestler who looks weak. He can't fall back on any technical ability, because he has none and its too late to send him back for training now. Get what you can out of him then cut your loses.

Pre injury Batista was great he wasnt amazing but great now he isnt that good he just has the body but his moveset is slightly better than cena's

You might want to take that back. Batista has four moves ( Spinebuster, Clothesline, Batista Bomb, Turnbuckle shoulder block) and not one of them looks credible. I'm telling you he is going to kill someone in the ring. He could barely lift Kennedy. Add in the fact that he gets tired in tag team matches and can't work a 5 minute match by himself and the gap between Cena and Batista is even wider.

mew999

Reaction score
Ever since his injury, he just hasnt been the same. All I can think of.

Exxon

Reaction score
I think they sissified him as champ. He used to just be more or less quite and kicked ass, now they give him the mic and it seems like his weakness is exploited. That, and I hate his entrance music (typical WWE generic rock) and that Blue machine gun thing he does.

ven0m

Reaction score
sad...sad....

I agree with CenaMark54 last comment......he has past his prime.....

They should try him as a heel.......

StageBomb

Reaction score
Personally, I think that started to fall off as soon as he got traded from raw. Smackdown doesnt bring out the best in people. Loook at the difference Smackdown Bobby Lashley, and ECW Bobby Lashley. He,s a Completely different person.