Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I think adopting is a nice thing, but I couldn't do it.
A children wouldn't fit to me or my life.
Given of the world situation I wouldn't recommend getting an own child. But that is my opinion~

At least you are honest with yourself. So many people have kids just to have them and they end up growing up making the world worse, not better.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't think I will ever plan on having a kid but if 1 pops out I will claim responsibility for it...I suppose

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Maybe sometimes I think in the future it would be nice, then other times I think this is a horrible world to bring kids into.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Maybe when I've accomplished some of the things I wanted. But I don't want one when I'm too old. I want to be around for a grand kid or two.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I did. Then some people talking about the struggles of having children came and gave a seminar. Now, there will be no Tsar Jrs.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I did. Then some people talking about the struggles of having children came and gave a seminar. Now, there will be no Tsar Jrs.

Raising kids can be hard but the relationship (husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, ect), money, and location are what make them difficult. If you don't have a stable relationship, decent pay/money, and live in a poorer area, raising a child will be A LOT harder.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Raising kids can be hard but the relationship (husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, ect), money, and location are what make them difficult. If you don't have a stable relationship, decent pay/money, and live in a poorer area, raising a child will be A LOT harder.
Fuck all that. I just won't have any fucking kids. lol. Less people = better world.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just saw this thread earlier.
I always used to say fuck this world I never want to bring a child into this fucked up world etc.
But now it's happening lol. In 4 more months I'll have a daughter. I guess it all depends on Alot of things; your own upbringing, world views, life experiences and such.
I am so happy to be bringing a child into this world. Only because I hope to raise a politically conscious, respectable human being. Teach them (maybe not right away lol) about the real world and what really happens in certain events.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just saw this thread earlier.
I always used to say fuck this world I never want to bring a child into this fucked up world etc.
But now it's happening lol. In 4 more months I'll have a daughter. I guess it all depends on Alot of things; your own upbringing, world views, life experiences and such.
I am so happy to be bringing a child into this world. Only because I hope to raise a politically conscious, respectable human being. Teach them (maybe not right away lol) about the real world and what really happens in certain events.

Congrats on that mate, Kids change everything tbh, i have 2 myself, yup they are older now, and maybe older than a lot of folk here, holy crap i am a grandad, btw that aint the words you wanna hear congrats grandad

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks, grandad lol

Yeah ever since we found out, my outlook on many things has changed. Much has stayed the same aswell though lol.
I just want to make my child's life the best it can be (as do most people) and hope she succeeds in whatever it is she wants to do.
I don't really feel ready, per se, but I suppose 27 is a good age to start. And really, if you wait until you're ready it'll never happen lol

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
First off, congratulations @Gman003 secondly, I'm fucking terrified of having kids so they're not really high up on the list. One day I'd like to see some rydogg jrs running around. Like Tsar said before the seminar, I want to wait until I accomplish some cool shit tho

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I already have 1 kid who i hardly ever see.. I don't need anymore.