Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully i have a niece and nephew who i adore and i be lying if i said i have not thought about kids and being a father. Ideally i would probably only have two but i am still way off from having any with my gf at the moment.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
With all the issues I have spinning/juking to try to avoid tripping over little children getting in the way at Walmart it's probably best to avoid having children of my own to trip over

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
My basic outlook is, if I have them, I have them, if I don't, I don't. It doesn't really matter to me. I like my freedom now, being able to do whatever I want without having to worry about OMG WHO WOULD CARE FOR THE CHILDREN WHILE I GO HAVE FUN?? My friend is on her 5th kid. I just don't know how the hell she does it...that's a lot of time and money right there. Plus, this world is fucking shit, would feel bad for any kid that has to do things like go to school in fear because some emo kid might shoot everyone up because his or her mom didn't hug them enough.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My basic outlook is, if I have them, I have them, if I don't, I don't. It doesn't really matter to me. I like my freedom now, being able to do whatever I want without having to worry about OMG WHO WOULD CARE FOR THE CHILDREN WHILE I GO HAVE FUN?? My friend is on her 5th kid. I just don't know how the hell she does it...that's a lot of time and money right there. Plus, this world is fucking shit, would feel bad for any kid that has to do things like go to school in fear because some emo kid might shoot everyone up because his or her mom didn't hug them enough.
If you had kids they would at least pay their taxes.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty much with Irwin. If it happens then so be it, I won't murder the child or some shit lol. But if it was up to me, I'd rather not have any kids.
I also agree with the THIS WORLD IS TOTAL SHIT.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

EddieK

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes,Atleast 1..But hey,I'm only 16 right now so I still have a long way to really think about all of it more.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
But seriously, I'm kinda also on the boat with Irwin and deth. If it happens, it happens. I'm not currently planning to be a parent and I don't know if I ever will. If I find the right person, then why not? lol. I'd definitely want boys, though. I'd want more than one though because I'm an only child and that kinda sucks, but no more than three.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm pretty much with Irwin. If it happens then so be it, I won't murder the child or some shit lol. But if it was up to me, I'd rather not have any kids.
I also agree with the THIS WORLD IS TOTAL SHIT.
Thank god blowup dolls cant get pregnant, deth. Amiright?

Reactions: Swift