Do You Download?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I just wish I could actually get my blank DS cart to work right. 30 games for the price of a 4Gb Micro SD sounded like a good investment at the time.

If I DL any games they are always roms, these torrents are amazing for finding comic books you are not sure if you should buy(how I found out about The Walking Dead), and movies galore. I couldnt imagine life without DLs.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I used to download all my movies and music along with wrestling ppvs using torrents, but it became unsafe when I had my provider mailed me about it and I had to stop.

Luckily before all the uploading sites were taken down I used those, but sense I haven't downloaded nearly as much and now result to youtube mp3 converter to get all my music.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
i love utorrent .i download all my xbox 360 games from sites like xspeeds and demonoid.fuck paying 59.99 for videogames i prefer free.i also use it for movies,the 360 dosent have a bd drive but you can still download a 1080p torrent file and use a program called xenon mkv to get it to play in hd on your 360 so fuck bluray as well.

Reactions: 1 person

Pete

Reaction score
I used to download all my movies and music along with wrestling ppvs using torrents, but it became unsafe when I had my provider mailed me about it and I had to stop.

Luckily before all the uploading sites were taken down I used those, but sense I haven't downloaded nearly as much and now result to youtube mp3 converter to get all my music.

That's about to get shut down too, there's already some videos you can't convert :p

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
^Reading ANYTHING not on a website on a computer = no thanks.

Actually reading a comic on a computer isnt that bad, because of the art, there is very little white space (alot of people hate reading on a computer because of the bright backlight), and normally only takes 5 minutes to read the entire issue.

Image comics has an entire selection of #1's you can read for free, Marvel gives away a free issue to read every day, and DC even has "digital first" titles like Smallville Season 11, & Batman: Arkham Unhinged. You also have tablet apps like Comixology, where you can get a DL code out of a physical comic and to preserve the condition read it on your tablet.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL I don't read comics anymore. Was into it back in the day of Battle Chasers (1 issue every 2 years), Danger Girl, Mutant X, etc...

I feel old :p

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Most of the people who buy comics at my LCBS, are older than me. Most who work there are younger than me. Rarely do I see chidren in the store, unless theres free comics for A's on report cards. Most of todays readers are 30+, so dont feel old, especially when I can say I remember buying Iron Fist #1.

Pete

Reaction score
Blimey, what I mentioned up there was a good ten years ago! I was in my last two years of high school/sixth form!

But yeah, comics kind of lost their appeal over time. Will still watch any comic book movies and such, but haven't bought one in years.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I stopped in the mid 90's, but some of my favorites have been relaunched like Defenders, Age of Apocalypse, Ninja Turtles, and Watchmen, and I have checked out a few newer titles Uncanny X-Men has Cyclops leading a team with Juggernaut, Magneto, Sub-Mariner, & White Queen, and Wolverine has re-opened the Westchester School, that has a former Apocalypse, & an Apocalypse clone, as well as Gladiators son & a Brood seperated from the hive mind. And Gambit teaches sex ed.!

Downloading them has saved me alot of money over the last few years, any books I like I try to find, and the ones I dont like I dont bother with.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Usually use mediafire . My internet speed doesnot allow me to use torrentz since the file sizes are extremely large .I Download a lot of movies , Music e.t.c.. Cant bother myself spending money on overpriced crappy music on itunes, a little bit of search on internet saves shitload of money . ;)