Did the WWE completely destroy the "CM Punk leaving" angle last year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enforcer

Reaction score
Yeah cause all the little kids of today know who Diesel was right... All the little 10-14 year old kids know who he was as Diesel from 1994 right? other than the WWE alumni page that says who he was, I am sorry but the nWo Kevin Nash did so much more than the "Diesel" that beat Bob Backlund... I mean his one catch phrase back then was telling Take "I ain't afraid of the Dark." come on...

now if Hall could only get his shit together and they showed up together, I would nut all "Bucky Larson" styles... I would super Mark nekkid across the US for that shit!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah cause all the little kids of today know who Diesel was right... All the little 10-14 year old kids know who he was as Diesel from 1994 right? other than the WWE alumni page that says who he was, I am sorry but the nWo Kevin Nash did so much more than the "Diesel" that beat Bob Backlund... I mean his one catch phrase back then was telling Take "I ain't afraid of the Dark." come on...

now if Hall could only get his shit together and they showed up together, I would nut all "Bucky Larson" styles... I would super Mark nekkid across the US for that shit!

The little kids don't know shit. But WWF fans for life want Diesel

Enforcer

Reaction score
well see now you're breaking it down, plus how many hardcore "WWF" fans are there anymore, because I think there are more "Kevin Nash" fans, than the early 90's WWF fans, So I would have to say the "Kevin Nash" fan base is bigger than the 90's Diesel WWF fan base, and would cover more ground... so yeah I still think nWo Nash would have gotten just as big if not bigger reaction!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
well see now you're breaking it down, plus how many hardcore "WWF" fans are there anymore, because I think there are more "Kevin Nash" fans, than the early 90's WWF fans, So I would have to say the "Kevin Nash" fan base is bigger than the 90's Diesel WWF fan base, and would cover more ground... so yeah I still think nWo Nash would have gotten just as big if not bigger reaction!

When he returned at Summerslam he got no reaction

The Viper

Reaction score
When he returned at Summerslam he got no reaction

He got a really good reaction for someone that just came through the crowd, powerbombs somebody, then leaves in 30 seconds. If anything, everyone was in shock that they just saw Kevin Nash attack Punk out of nowhere.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I was a WWF fan of the 90's. I would have preferred the Kevin Nash character instead. And, btw whats up with this busting nuts for certain people coming back. LOL