Did the WWE completely destroy the "CM Punk leaving" angle last year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
...worked!

:blazy:

Trust me, I'm not worked and I'm defo not mad.

Just found it hypocritical. Trolling or not.

I mean, if you're gonna troll, at least be smart about it :lol:

Jay Dee

Reaction score
So Nash hates the "little guys". Yeh, because he never helped Rey Mysterio get over in WCW in what was an amazing rivalry

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I agree. He tried to say they killed the business, I think what killed the business is when Nash and them said they didn't ever care what happened to WCW, they were just working for a paycheck. Atleast the small guys care about the business. I'm pretty sure that's why Nash old ass came back. Money.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well, anyway, I think the WWE dropped the ball with the whole Punk leaving thing. I also didn't like the Title getting passed around as much as it did either, which in my opinion also killed the MITB cred a little bit more with Del Rio winning and losing so quickly.

I like the idea of having Punk showing up on different shows and defending the title or at least act as if he were playing the role of free agent.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
anyone that thinks Nash is ever serious when he says anything should watch more of his stuff....he really is always just goofing around

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
anyone that thinks Nash is ever serious when he says anything should watch more of his stuff....he really is always just goofing around
:this:

Nash is always working.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

So your saying he wasn't serious during the round table about The Rise And Fall of WCW? You have facts to back this up? Not attacking you just saying that doesn't make any sense to ever mess around like that.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So your saying he wasn't serious during the round table about The Rise And Fall of WCW? You have facts to back this up? Not attacking you just saying that doesn't make any sense to ever mess around like that.
Most of the time Nash is full of hot air, even when he isn't, he's right. This is a business and he's here to earn a paycheck, it isn't a crime.

For the record Nash has always stayed around the game so I believe it's been a very long bluff, he loves what he does.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Most of the time Nash is full of hot air, even when he isn't, he's right. This is a business and he's here to earn a paycheck, it isn't a crime.

For the record Nash has always stayed around the game so I believe it's been a very long bluff, he loves what he does.

Yeah, the point is money. I'm not saying it was a crime, I was merely saying that he can't call the kettle black. You love money, well you gotta love the business and I believe trying to tear down the smaller guys when infact, Shawn Michael's was a small world champion. But I figured he is full of hot air, it just isn't cute anymore. Nor funny.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Trust me, I'm not worked and I'm defo not mad.

Just found it hypocritical. Trolling or not.

I mean, if you're gonna troll, at least be smart about it :lol:

Yeah, the point is money. I'm not saying it was a crime, I was merely saying that he can't call the kettle black. You love money, well you gotta love the business and I believe trying to tear down the smaller guys when infact, Shawn Michael's was a small world champion. But I figured he is full of hot air, it just isn't cute anymore. Nor funny.
If I'm being honest I think there is a difference between the New Generation stars of HBK and Bret Hart and the guys who broke out in 2000 like Guerrero and Benoit. HBK and Hart were slightly taller and had a little more stock. Plus IMHO of course I think they had more personality.

The Viper

Reaction score
Looking back at some of the stuff that Nash has said on Twitter (especially that whole nWo reunion stuff with Punk as the leader), he is full of hot air a lot. A crap ton of people are taking it very seriously. I don't even know why I kept going with it earlier, since I pretty much knew he was just trolling.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If u read some of his old shoot interviews he talks about wanting to work for vivid video...always busting jokes. Dude loves to get people worked up.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Ok, yeah he is a big troll on twitter. So, why did WWE feel the need to bring him back anyway?

Eddie North

Reaction score
Going back to how Shawn and Bret were smaller and won the titles, you also have to remember when they won the titles, there was no Cruiserweight division. They were still always in the ring with the big men and winning, so you really didn't think of them as Small guys because they were competing with the big men on a regular basis before winning the title anyway. When you look at Benoit, Eddie, and Rey they had a division other than the Heavyweight Division to work in, they wanted more and moved to the Heavyweight division. Which one could see the point of having a "Cruiserweight" being a "Heavyweight" champion. In the end it is Professional Wrestling and there really is no weight class system so who cares but this is where I would see Nash having an argument for the topic if he were serious.