Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think wangs absence bodes well. I noticed last game he locks in quite a lot as scum and feels it quite important to make posts (regardless of what they are). He doesn't seem worried about posting here obviously
Ehhh I’d be more likely to agree with this if he’d made a couple of token posts or whatever. I don’t think it’s a read you can make when he just hasn’t been here lol. He could be legit busy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nope. He’d already said it wasn’t to do with a role. Taking that out, it was if the post he made was putting himself above suspicion. That’s why I wanted to press him on it more.
Im a cocky asshole who loves to talk non stop,thats it lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nope. He’d already said it wasn’t to do with a role. Taking that out, it was if the post he made was putting himself above suspicion. That’s why I wanted to press him on it more.
What were you expecting the outcome of your pressing to be in that case lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Red Dragon

in this game you have to be 100% literal every single time you post. Like what part of that you don’t get?
Like this is not a game or fun time gosh. You came here to work!

LoL just let it go, I doubt someone else will sus you for it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its much too early to call on 1 post (wang)

Reactions: Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
just finished catching up before work, don't have much time but i'm off next 2 days, so don't kill me mafia.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
When did i say it "cannot" ? Please dont put words in my mouth n carefully read my posts, its clear ur reading shit thats not being said.

I never said it wouldnt inform either, im simply defending my position of pushing tpein over junk. The fact i think his read on junk obviously also makes junk look bad but its not an automatic is what ive said, multiple times. Ive never said it doesnt help get a read though, thats obviously silly. But i prioritize my scum reads above potential info being revealed always, certainly on d1. I aint gonna back off from that mantra ever

You said that it’s not that one reveals the other, as if it couldn’t. If I’ve given that incorrect context then I apologise.

What is confusing me though is that your scum read on him is based on his thoughts on someone else? If we lynch him and he flips town, what’s the next stage from there? Where does that leave us with Junk?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Red Dragon

in this game you have to be 100% literal every single time you post. Like what part of that you don’t get?
Like this is not a game or fun time gosh. You came here to work!

LoL just let it go, I doubt someone else will sus you for it.
Huh? I like defending this stuff tho, im not stressed about it lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
just finished catching up before work, don't have much time but i'm off next 2 days, so don't kill me mafia.
If we have a vig can you kill Junkette pretty please.

• Sad
Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ehhh I’d be more likely to agree with this if he’d made a couple of token posts or whatever. I don’t think it’s a read you can make when he just hasn’t been here lol. He could be legit busy
He made a token post and then never followed it, I think we would have seen him post something/anything since if he were scum.

Of course he could just be busy but I do think it bodes well and isn't a bad starting place for discussion on a difficult slot

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What were you expecting the outcome of your pressing to be in that case lol

Well, people jumping out of the woodwork to get at me over something so minute is one of the things I was wondering if I’d see…

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You said that it’s not that one reveals the other, as if it couldn’t. If I’ve given that incorrect context then I apologise.

What is confusing me though is that your scum read on him is based on his thoughts on someone else? If we lynch him and he flips town, what’s the next stage from there? Where does that leave us with Junk?
Re : junk it still leaves us with judging her play. Then we would analyse the pein wagon n see who looked bad n who avoided who. Also id have to defend a bad read n likely be under suspicion. All stuff i think is pretty standard procedure after a mislynch