Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
N i want you to take friendship and emotion out b4 u answer that

Answer the question troll lol
I think it's extremely irresponsible of you to ask the vig to shoot doddsy just because you can't read him, not good regardless of your alignment

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You gave a pretty generic answer to a specific world in which tpein is town and thus where would that leave you with solving my slot. the generic answer u gave should be proof you're not gonna actually get much from this so linking us together is still odd to me.
This makes no fucking sense

he wants to lynch tpein because he thinks tpein is scum, how is this in any way hard to understand? I’m so confused by what you and mando are pushing here lmao

like why are you guys asking him about what a tpein town flip tells you about junk? He’s already said he’s not sure on scum but they fit together in his world, what do you think he’s gonna say??

one of you is scum and is using a tpein town flip against jeff here. I’m CALLING IT

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok, now you’ve seen it then what does it tell you

If we were to pursue Jeff as a lynch option (something I’m not totally opposed to) and he were to flip mafia, that perhaps one of yourself and RDK were trying to make me back off of him.

I don’t think two mafia players jump in to say the same thing though, so that also tells me that at least one of you is very likely town. That’s not a lot to go on for either of you though, so I’d need to consider more of what you’ve both done before giving a proper read.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it's extremely irresponsible of you to ask the vig to shoot doddsy just because you can't read him, not good regardless of your alignment
I mean if you can tell me some ways to read him and why im incorect im all ears. I dont think anyone here reads him correctly myself so i stand by my statement, regardless if it appears irresponsible to u.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If we were to pursue Jeff as a lynch option (something I’m not totally opposed to) and he were to flip mafia, that perhaps one of yourself and RDK were trying to make me back off of him.

I don’t think two mafia players jump in to say the same thing though, so that also tells me that at least one of you is very likely town. That’s not a lot to go on for either of you though, so I’d need to consider more of what you’ve both done before giving a proper read.
But you said you were wondering if you’d see it, which suggests you knew it would happen ahead of time and that it would tell you something about those who did it. But this isn’t really anything lol, renders it all pointless

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Wait what on part 1? U think rdk n poyser r making u back off me? On what grounds?

Also since u opened the floor, what do do when I flip town big guy?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mando more like Man No!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also got 0 impression poyser was defending or reading me town so...huh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean if you can tell me some ways to read him and why im incorect im all ears. I dont think anyone here reads him correctly myself so i stand by my statement, regardless if it appears irresponsible to u.
He could be a town power role and a useful player if town, he's active where others aren't. Suggesting vigging him because you can't read him is not responsible and that's really all there is to it

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This makes no fucking sense

he wants to lynch tpein because he thinks tpein is scum, how is this in any way hard to understand? I’m so confused by what you and mando are pushing here lmao

like why are you guys asking him about what a tpein town flip tells you about junk? He’s already said he’s not sure on scum but they fit together in his world, what do you think he’s gonna say??

one of you is scum and is using a tpein town flip against jeff here. I’m CALLING IT

I’m just trying to connect the dots in my own head for the reason for his mafia read on Pein. He’s explained it and I kind of see where he’s coming from but I’ve said that I disagree with how he’s arrived at it.

What’s wrong with that?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
But you said you were wondering if you’d see it, which suggests you knew it would happen ahead of time and that it would tell you something about those who did it. But this isn’t really anything lol, renders it all pointless

It doesn’t suggest I knew anything. It suggests that I thought it could, which is what I said.

Why is what I said not useful? You asked me to explain something and I did.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He could be a town power role and a useful player if town, he's active where others aren't. Suggesting vigging him because you can't read him is not responsible and that's really all there is to it
I disagree in principle on letting ppl live on the chance their role is good. N i made it pretty clear i dont think anyone CAN read is the point. So no, thats not all there is to it. Its my opinion n thats yours