Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
People here be like:
Someone: “I think I’ll be able to have a good read on someone as the game goes on”
Someone 2: “Are you alluding to be the cop?”

Someone: I wont die tonight
Someone 2: Are you alluding being macho bpv ninja vigilante?

funny place
I didnt even say i wouldnt die lmao wut

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The goal is to lynch scum, that we agree on.

However, now you’re saying that one flip cannot give information on another player? I couldn’t disagree with that more.

Your whole argument on Pein is based on his thoughts on Junk, is it not? If you’re going to link two players together like that, then how can you then say that the alignment of one would not inform a read on the other?
I agree that with the hammer or no kill, flips mean absolutely nothing. Literally nothing.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Red Dragon care to comment on this? If you weren’t alluding to having some sort of protection from a lynch, why did you say that the only way we’d be able to stop you is by shooting at you?
Why are you so obsessed with this?

almost like you want him to tell you more about any possible role he might have that may influence your night kill

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Buddy, i was being cocky about not being shut up . Wasnt beimng literal or role hinting.

That’s fine, but like I said, it was a strange comment to make. That’s why I felt the need to interrogate it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think wangs absence bodes well. I noticed last game he locks in quite a lot as scum and feels it quite important to make posts (regardless of what they are). He doesn't seem worried about posting here obviously

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
My favorite role was innocent child
Now it’s suicidal vest bomb

you take someone with you and you are freeeeeee

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The goal is to lynch scum, that we agree on.

However, now you’re saying that one flip cannot give information on another player? I couldn’t disagree with that more.

Your whole argument on Pein is based on his thoughts on Junk, is it not? If you’re going to link two players together like that, then how can you then say that the alignment of one would not inform a read on the other?
When did i say it "cannot" ? Please dont put words in my mouth n carefully read my posts, its clear ur reading shit thats not being said.

I never said it wouldnt inform either, im simply defending my position of pushing tpein over junk. The fact i think his read on junk obviously also makes junk look bad but its not an automatic is what ive said, multiple times. Ive never said it doesnt help get a read though, thats obviously silly. But i prioritize my scum reads above potential info being revealed always, certainly on d1. I aint gonna back off from that mantra ever

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with this?

almost like you want him to tell you more about any possible role he might have that may influence your night kill

Nope. He’d already said it wasn’t to do with a role. Taking that out, it was if the post he made was putting himself above suspicion. That’s why I wanted to press him on it more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think wangs absence bodes well. I noticed last game he locks in quite a lot as scum and feels it quite important to make posts (regardless of what they are). He doesn't seem worried about posting here obviously
Too early but i agree in principle on this meta read as ive said similar earlier.