Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He doesnt think Junk is scum otherwise he would wanna flip that slot 1st but he doesn't.
He wants to flip me 1st.
But when I flip town then he gonna wanna flip that slot? Or give it a town status? Idk.
And if junk flips town then he gonna clear me?
He said no.
He is just making stuff up to try and look like he is solving.
But it makes no sense.

Yeah I’m trying to read back through what’s been going on and I’ve looked at a few of your posts.I don’t think you’re throwing up many red flags for me to be honest and you’re holding your own with him pretty well.

If you are town, I don’t see what he stands to gain from your flip because it doesn’t tell us much about Junk, which must be his end goal here, as otherwise I don’t see why he positions his read on you based on your thoughts (or apparent lack of) on Junk.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is not convincing anyone.
The purpose is the mock you sir, not convince anyone. Poyser umderstood my case in 5 seconds, not my fault youre incapable of actually reading so you rely on verbal diarhea to express yourself. Come vote me next phase if you think im scum , coward :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thoughts on dragon trying to lynch me b4 junk?
When he is saying I am scum for not giving a read on my supposed partner junk?
Its like he doesn't wanna do it cuz he knows junk gonna flip town and that would clear me.
Conversely I know I will flip town.
This will not clear junk as town.
Could still be scum.
Errr

I have you and junk as town leans so that's problematic. I also think you're both pretty easy mislynch targets so that's also problematic. I preferred him when he had his tweet direction.

As for the order I don't think it particularly makes much of a difference but didn't read your back and forth and haven't really read much at all since night started.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Strange comment to make then. It’s as if you are placing yourself above suspicion if that’s the case.

@Red Dragon care to comment on this? If you weren’t alluding to having some sort of protection from a lynch, why did you say that the only way we’d be able to stop you is by shooting at you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I’m trying to read back through what’s been going on and I’ve looked at a few of your posts.I don’t think you’re throwing up many red flags for me to be honest and you’re holding your own with him pretty well.

If you are town, I don’t see what he stands to gain from your flip because it doesn’t tell us much about Junk, which must be his end goal here, as otherwise I don’t see why he positions his read on you based on your thoughts (or apparent lack of) on Junk.
Why do u guys worry n focus so much on posys flips before they happen? I think tpeins read was fake, so i think hes scum. The end game is to lynch scum. U guys keep bringing up junk,not me. Its not a one reveals the other thing no matter how much tpein repeats it

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Red Dragon care to comment on this? If you weren’t alluding to having some sort of protection from a lynch, why did you say that the only way we’d be able to stop you is by shooting at you?
Think you're reading into this one a bit too much mate

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Dear mafia please kill me.

never yours,
Ace :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Buddy, i was being cocky about not being shut up . Wasnt beimng literal or role hinting.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
People here be like:
Someone: “I think I’ll be able to have a good read on someone as the game goes on”
Someone 2: “Are you alluding to be the cop?”

Someone: I wont die tonight
Someone 2: Are you alluding being macho bpv ninja vigilante?

funny place

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why do u guys worry n focus so much on posys flips before they happen? I think tpeins read was fake, so i think hes scum. The end game is to lynch scum. U guys keep bringing up junk,not me. Its not a one reveals the other thing no matter how much tpein repeats it
**post flips

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

The goal is to lynch scum, that we agree on.

However, now you’re saying that one flip cannot give information on another player? I couldn’t disagree with that more.

Your whole argument on Pein is based on his thoughts on Junk, is it not? If you’re going to link two players together like that, then how can you then say that the alignment of one would not inform a read on the other?