Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Or are u saying poyser is lying?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh i do expect thpughts on haza unless i missed them poyser. Obviously u knkw why

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy starting his read back now it's night phase. Hmmm.

@Red Dragon Tweet said I'm in people's faces and playing more natural, hence my town lean. I think it's overly generous myself cos I've done nothing really except a cuppa reads based off early interactions and didn't want to vote for Junk
Robot tell makes this town right? Robot never says cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser i dont remember tpein being str8 up cowardly last game so ud have to give examples, i wasnt paying a ton of attention to him that game either
He was mostly just dipping and not getting involved at all lol, pretty much avoided all sus on him iirc

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So is the gist of the whole Pein/Jeff thing that Jeff thinks Pein is scum because Pein feels okay on Junk, who Jeff also thinks is scum?

I can see Jeff’s logic, but honestly Pein could be saying that regardless of his own alignment. It really comes down to whether Jeff thinks that Pein as scum would openly defend a teammate on Day 1?

But even more ultimately, all of this hinges on Junk herself being scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh i do expect thpughts on haza unless i missed them poyser. Obviously u knkw why
I haven’t seen any of his posts lol

In the interest of full disclosure he did message me around the same time as you did to let me know the game had started and I kinda soft read him town cos of that as I don’t see why he’d do that if he were scum lmao

unless I was his teammate obv ;)

but that’s also not really a kosher read either and I don’t apply it to you in case you were wondering

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He was mostly just dipping and not getting involved at all lol, pretty much avoided all sus on him iirc
So then u think hes different here sinces he is getting sus maybe? :cudi

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like last game haza was super happy magic wasn’t around and was worried about him showing up so u know

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So then u think hes different here sinces he is getting sus maybe? :cudi
No actually he kinda seems town to me from the posts I’ve seen in his exchange with you. I flagged your point as interesting cos if he’s being a coward then it’s a red flag but he seems way more willing to engage with you than he did anybody that sussed him last game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So is the gist of the whole Pein/Jeff thing that Jeff thinks Pein is scum because Pein feels okay on Junk, who Jeff also thinks is scum?

I can see Jeff’s logic, but honestly Pein could be saying that regardless of his own alignment. It really comes down to whether Jeff thinks that Pein as scum would openly defend a teammate on Day 1?

But even more ultimately, all of this hinges on Junk herself being scum?
I read it more that tpein was hesitant to give a read on junk at all

Reactions: Canadian Dragon