Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Apparently gaslighting Jeff all over the shop if I interpret those posts correctly

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Lethal Jade lets talk boyo, tell me how u reas me n my reads so far

Isn’t posts like this part of the reason people were sus of Junk?

I’m super behind on this but this post was something that I immediately noticed, will take some more time this evening to catch up more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Isn’t posts like this part of the reason people were sus of Junk?

I’m super behind on this but this post was something that I immediately noticed, will take some more time this evening to catch up more.
Dont think so, im not lookin for praise here from lethal, i want to know his read on me to see if his reasoning makes sense on said read and look for flaws or for a buddying attempt. Ppl are accusing junk of doing it for show in contrast

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i missed this earlier, is it cause it's chaotic reentry? no fucks given kinda vibe that u said was more towny from me?
Mostly I read the frustration as being real tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I sent u a discord message so i tried

Also try to read because i limd of need all ur reads on strong players including me asap
I just don’t have the time this weekend unfortunately. I’ll try to make reads from what I can see of the thread but if I’m still alive in the week I’ll make an effort to read at least a good portion of it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On part 1 no it doesnt n not on day 1, similar reads dont mean shit early on. Not toention both beimg paranoid about a guy who won as scum last game is nowhere near the omg tweet must be town if he thinks so too moment u want it to be here.

Reads wise i like ekko , smark, early vibes on mchenry but hes still a bit of an outlier to read. Dont have much strong blue reads outside that i can thnk of rn.

Sus list is high n tpein currently in my crosses , im flip floppin on u but dont love a lot of ur answers still (sorry) . Junk as said i feel fits w tpein but im not really as certain there , my radars were just going ham w tpein n how he an answered me n ran away shortly after. Thats scum coward shit
This is interested cos tpein was a bit of a coward last game as well

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I will say I understand why tweet thinks you look sus here. I get your point jeff and I don’t think you’re wrong at all, but I can see the logic in tweet thinking that and I think it probably bodes well for him, as I think it’s the kind of angle you take when you are town more often than not

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also why do u want me to lynch someome u read null who u urself didnt vote for? Now it spunds like u know junk will flip town n u can keep livin lmao. Looks worse lmao
Lol come on he was saying it as in that’s what you should be doing, not what he wants to do. This looks disingenuous af

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say I understand why tweet thinks you look sus here. I get your point jeff and I don’t think you’re wrong at all, but I can see the logic in tweet thinking that and I think it probably bodes well for him, as I think it’s the kind of angle you take when you are town more often than not
I will say that i agree that these kind of "very linear pov" thoughts often come from paranoid town , i suppose

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol come on he was saying it as in that’s what you should be doing, not what he wants to do. This looks disingenuous af
Not disengenious at all,but i am enjoying pushing possible theories n seeing his n junka reaction :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser i dont remember tpein being str8 up cowardly last game so ud have to give examples, i wasnt paying a ton of attention to him that game either

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@Poyser i dont remember tpein being str8 up cowardly last game so ud have to give examples, i wasnt paying a ton of attention to him that game either

He is lying.
I was just not posting cuz town was eating itself.
Had 160 posts or something all game.
Rn I have 60 on d1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just don’t have the time this weekend unfortunately. I’ll try to make reads from what I can see of the thread but if I’m still alive in the week I’ll make an effort to read at least a good portion of it
Im playing on my phone till.wends so i feel the pain too. Do what u can n hopefully i can figure u out quickly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He is lying.
I was just not posting cuz town was eating itself.
Had 160 posts or something all game.
Rn I have 60 on d1.
What am i lying about exactly?