Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Off to a smashing start right away but not really interested in pursuing McNight off of that one post. :lol
whats funny about this?

(Personally, I'd rather vote Ekko just so I don't have to read his gajillion posts later. :side: )
anti activity is anti town, joke or not. its a nice way to tell me u will be struggling for content so want to shut discussion down

finger of sus on this slot actually

Junkette

Reaction score
junk i fail to see the point of these posts

as town u want to put scum me in a cage and trap me, why r u just outright giving me the answers and telling me ur full plan?

how r u intending to catch any scum like that rly
it was never really my ppan, i've been saying as much. i don't trap people on d1, why are u making such silly accusations?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think town mentality of trying to be right and sway others is how we lose games tbh.

we must conveine together and talk our accusations amongst one another as a TEAM.
this is true, but also i do not mind an early wagon if it helps players read me better

if town can make themselves easy to read as town game is free win

i excepted to see 3 votes on me but sadly no one followed ur initiative. looks like we r gna be taking the lazy solving route

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
whats funny about this?

anti activity is anti town, joke or not. its a nice way to tell me u will be struggling for content so want to shut discussion down

finger of sus on this slot actually
ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm gonna go ahead and say Junk's spit-fire posting and general nonsense is more likely to be a town thing than anything. Especially in the early going. Taking initiative, trying stuff out. Yeah.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i like how ekko highlighted 3 of my posts and avoided mcnight discussion all together, feels agenda-y, y not.
3 of ur posts came before mcnight discussion. its not agenda (selective reading in this instance). its a simple chronological reading and replying as i read

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and say Junk's spit-fire posting and general nonsense is more likely to be a town thing than anything. Especially in the early going. Taking initiative, trying stuff out. Yeah.

You don’t think it might be mafia just trying too hard to appear active and useful?

Reactions: Lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it was never really my ppan, i've been saying as much. i don't trap people on d1, why are u making such silly accusations?
its more of an observation and a question - not accusation

you approached me with the "intention" of solving my slot via rallying others to vote me in order to obtain a reaction, however you not only never really pursued it, you are additionally telling me all i need to do in order to escape this reaction test

the observation here = your approach is too shallow. you have to dig deeper if you truly want to obtain my alignment or catch me. a simple scooby doo gif was really all it took?

the reason why this observation matters = you stated in a post that you don't know my meta / my meta can be wild, which means you should be treating me less lenient and with more scrutiny.

i do not approve of town reading me just from a scooby doo gif. matter of fact that gif was a mere tool for me to see how far u go with ur reaction test, and u kinda dropped it immediately = i sense no conviction to solve my slot really

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You don’t think it might be mafia just trying too hard to appear active and useful?
Eh, I don't really see her activity and spitfire quick thoughts as someone working with a team, at least St the moment.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hello all. Let me read through after I get dinner picked up and get a chance to read through.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
noted

do u have takes on the other players?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Eh, I don't really see her activity and spitfire quick thoughts as someone working with a team, at least St the moment.
why? activity is NAI and idk what u mean by spitfire but have u not seen a mafia do it before?