Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And what of all mafia are in the top posters? You just kill the whole town again. Are you honestly being that dense about it.

I actually agree with your analysis because I don’t think we should hunt off activity but I will say if mafia are legitimately all the active posters town don’t stand a chance anyway. :pour

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
he never asked u for a reason. u can just say slightly town and that suffice. this looks like over explaination

actually this slot probs need to go
As long as I'm alive we don't let Ekko lead town towards a Lethal lynch, k?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I actually agree with your analysis because I don’t think we should hunt off activity but I will say if mafia are legitimately all the active posters town don’t stand a chance anyway. :pour
The important thing is the power of friendship i guess

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The fuck are you talking about, I have never judge anyone based on how experienced they are. You just come with your “you have to be easy to read for everyone” and your bizarre “I give shield to people even though I know it’s a bad play.
why does that matter to u? does it affect u negatively in any way? are u mad i asked u to make urself easier to town read?

And dare to judge others playstyles. Nothing you have contributed to this game has been relevant to the game other than saying how people should play according to your standards.
arent u judging my playstyle in this same posts? even going as far as summing up all of my contribution to it
we have clashing playstyles and ive been coexisting fine. u had to find it necessary to make that comment though

regardless of what u say, i get town read for my playstyle, you dont. surely something is off here isnt it? results speak for itself

And after all that im here to solve the best thing you can come with is a null for me? Really? Go all in a suss me, but since you are knighting to keep the top posters alive at least give reads of those players
the lynch shield only applies early game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I thought lethal was town at first but he made a horrid post this morning lol, what did you make of that

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
why does that matter to u? does it affect u negatively in any way? are u mad i asked u to make urself easier to town read?

arent u judging my playstyle in this same posts? even going as far as summing up all of my contribution to it
we have clashing playstyles and ive been coexisting fine. u had to find it necessary to make that comment though

regardless of what u say, i get town read for my playstyle, you dont. surely something is off here isnt it? results speak for itself

the lynch shield only applies early game.
And yet im not saying you should stop, but this is what you get.
Just chill you are dying anyways

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im going to have to ask u to give me a non meta related reason for why r u defending lethal, and i reckon u wont be able to give me one yes?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
And yet im not saying you should stop, but this is what you get.
Just chill you are dying anyways
honestly stop making sus posts and we will have no problem

when i tell u r like tweet who enjoys doing scummy sht for fun its the truth

its just where i come from we will have u both as the top day 1 wagons

plus if im dying soon then its all more reason for me to say as much as i have b4 biting the dust so

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lethal basically bullshitted a shade post on Ekko and then walked it back when Ekko questioned him on it. He also pinned the shade on me by saying "I'd bodied it", it was a horrific sequence honestly

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet did u have a read list? Will u provide me one if i promise to.town read u if it matches my opinions? Thoughts on all the big boys? Do u still feel uneasy about me n if so, why? Who do you want to lynch next? Do u still have no opinion of pein?
1. Nah but I did talk to you about my town reads

2. Lolno

Answering the rest would defy my dislike of answering questionnaires

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

plus if im dying soon then its all more reason for me to say as much as i have b4 biting the dust so
So your reaction to me claiming a vig shot on you is a petty response wow. Town leader here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Final thoughts on Junk:

I believe Junk is solid town now. I think Junk has overplayed her meta card too much for it to be fake. The reason why I say this is because in the event Junk was lying here, she basically ruins all of her future games. Let me elaborate:

What this means is if Junk played with this playstyle in this game and flipped mafia here, she will never be trusted again in any future game, and the players will keep referring to this game for eternity as the turning point where Junk broke her meta.

I for instance do not believe Junk will break her meta just to win a comeback mere 17 player game and outplay us here, only to ruin her future games. If this was a game as big as Christmas mafia, then maybe she could do it as that game is more satisfying to win.

Junk comes off to me as a player who enjoys others town reading her. So if Junk is actually mafia here, she basically doomed her entire meta and she will never be town read again for this gameplay - something I believe will be very disheartening for her.

Now kudos if you are mafia here Junk, you basically tainted every single future game you will play here and instantly all of your future games will be 10 times harder and players will treat you with more scrutiny.
All of this shows just how little you know about Junk tbhtbh

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

you would be top day wagons and you say and did absolutely nothing to make that happen, so I guess you are either trolling or just lying