Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry gang. Work and taking my kids out for trick or treat got me backed up. Reading through now. On post 82 as of now.

Are we on day or night?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Final thoughts on Junk:

I believe Junk is solid town now. I think Junk has overplayed her meta card too much for it to be fake. The reason why I say this is because in the event Junk was lying here, she basically ruins all of her future games. Let me elaborate:

What this means is if Junk played with this playstyle in this game and flipped mafia here, she will never be trusted again in any future game, and the players will keep referring to this game for eternity as the turning point where Junk broke her meta.

I for instance do not believe Junk will break her meta just to win a comeback mere 17 player game and outplay us here, only to ruin her future games. If this was a game as big as Christmas mafia, then maybe she could do it as that game is more satisfying to win.

Junk comes off to me as a player who enjoys others town reading her. So if Junk is actually mafia here, she basically doomed her entire meta and she will never be town read again for this gameplay - something I believe will be very disheartening for her.

Now kudos if you are mafia here Junk, you basically tainted every single future game you will play here and instantly all of your future games will be 10 times harder and players will treat you with more scrutiny.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is the BS that makes me think you are wolf. You are aiming for thread control killing people that are 25/100 chance of being a wolf.
where is that 25/100 chance coming from?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What read did I give?

I feel like you’re trying to weigh in on this without actually understanding what happened.
agree to this, marvel is hard latching onto u. doesnt look good

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If it was not Junk this would probably b more relevant, but thats also.not ur fault for not knowing her meta
I know this is two days late but only games I remember playing with Junk, junk was scum and failed bus by EV that he got lynched on is it. Other than that maybe the Christmas mafia last year and don't remember alignment.

So you are saying based upon earlier interactions you believe Junk is town? You may have answered this question already and I will read it as I progress.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
There isnt a slam dunk, im having fun in that post because he seemed frustrated again. Please dont mistake my uber agression/taunting as supreme confidence on tpein
ur asking vigs to shoot him tells me u seem confident u caught scum tpein, or like whats the purpose of it

like jeff ur arguments are actually pretty flawed but tpeins replies to them lack soo much fire idk what hes doing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I did not look deeply into it no, i was mostly rapid firing there.

U feelin lethalboi piggy backin on tpein since hes possibly an easy mislynch target? What tmi is lethal claiming

here
Pein gave me a cheap town lean too, so I'm very off by that. Overly generous. TMI even

lethal prolly scum, that thought process is big oof

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I disagree obviously n i cant understand half hs posts when he talks about why im sussing,because i feel he doesnt actually read what i say n then just...says stuff. What points of his did u like? How would u like me to respond instead when from my pov he keeps saying stuff i never said?
u can make a separate case of him twisting ur post then. i havent felt anything out of the ordinary there. my only issue with tpein is how tame and passive he is now

On to ur question: the fact he read junk null is the crux i feel some of u refuse to get. My original theory is the read was fake n possibly to avoid talking about junk. Reason a) could b teamates but it doesnt invalidate b) knows their town n wants no part of wagon. Now of course b) is weaker esp since he did vote junk (i think at least) but we were never gettimg to majority, which complicates things. I keep trying to make clear my og suspicion on pein doesnt RELY on junk being scum. If it did, then obviously id be saying lynch junk. Am i making myself more clear?
no you're being very clear on that, a proof of why u think the read is fake wud be all we need here. how did u determine its fake. this looks like headcannon and not facts. idk what criteria u used to find out if its fake/real

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
All that said im not even sure thats where i wanna go tomorrow :heston
now with post like this tpein can basically ignore every question u ask him and none would bat an eye. u gave him that escape xd

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I stand by mocking bad posts n his defense was not good.

Ur also in no position to call out anti town stuff, u attack ppl every game.

Again, what great arguments did he make? What was good about his defence? Say it urself plz
i dont recall attacking a player directly, if i did i apologize

i only attack the posts, regardless of who makes them

you're creating a false dichotomy here m8. tpein doesnt have to give u great defense because ur arguments themselves were poorly constructed. all he has to do is point to the flaws

u can feel free to start another case on him completely independent on junk and see how he defends himself

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Is this a real question? How could i prove an opinion ?
u already answered it by saying u r not sure on tpein, that tells me all i need

mocking him and whatnot only makes it harder for u to case him, because it weakens ur own standing

anyway lets move on. i can help u with tpein when the time comes. i think he is being fairly dismissive and lacks fire in his defense.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon