Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ekko whats ur top 3 bottom 3 atm?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He made a token post and then never followed it, I think we would have seen him post something/anything since if he were scum.

Of course he could just be busy but I do think it bodes well and isn't a bad starting place for discussion on a difficult slot
do u currently town read all the active slots and want to move forward, or... simply unable to provide content on them

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean if you can tell me some ways to read him and why im incorect im all ears. I dont think anyone here reads him correctly myself so i stand by my statement, regardless if it appears irresponsible to u.
Wow here I thought you were only joking but this is nuts

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He could be a town power role and a useful player if town, he's active where others aren't. Suggesting vigging him because you can't read him is not responsible and that's really all there is to it
can u comment on tpein/jeff/junk trio

i cant believe the one thing u spent 2 comments on is jeff suggesting to vig doddsy

if u town read both tpein/junk, do u scum read jeff or is he town as well for u?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
which btw doddsy can be eradicated

so can any player with less posts than the host

they r not needed. modkill all. waste of space

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wow here I thought you were only joking but this is nuts
Nah, its not. Its just an opinion fam, n im im not even screaming it from the rooftops. But ya id prob shoot doddsy more often than not if i was the vig (im saying in theory btw) . Hes more dangerous than an inactive while being just as impossible to read. Its a safe but very harsh n mean way to deal w that slot , from my pov. Lazy, jerky? Yes. But its efficient for town unless of course hes town read.

Again, defending my opinion on the theory its a good shot. Ppl.can do wtv they want or feel.abput it how they want, but i dont see how its nuts at all , again, unless u just not for blasting pals n rather catch them. I wont disparage u for it.but nah, its not nuts.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
it was on like page 5, what was disingenuine was me knowing for sure of your alignment later, reality is you're hard to read, but obvi i'm trying to read you.

i just said that too create discussion and it did.
Discussion? You and tweet immediately voted me I don't remember much discussion over thst

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
In fact I don't think I was unvoted since why does Junkette still have me voted on?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not yet, i'm waiting for day and my IRL days off before diving in and putting in effort, i'm just trying to feel everyone's vibe and make intuitive reads rn.
very confident in living the night 1 here arent we? >:)

i'd say once u know me, you know me, they're mostly right tbh.
i dont believe in truth metas/tells in mafia and i do not underestimate players. i trust u r fully capable of trying to make ur scum play look like ur town play SPECIALLY since you seem very aware of the distinctions between them

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
because thats what every townie does bruv, get wagons going

poyser prolyl town for that no context vote on junk
Have I ever told you how much I dislike your dogmatic approach to the game

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ur answer is like 2 posts away from our interaction, what kind of fake contribution is this m8
I get asked to explain shit I just posted aaaaaaaall the time so if you could just answer that'd be swell

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
not necessarily, but you can get a better read knowing the player, but we haven't played together a lot either so there's that. i just think there's no stones at all to his push on me. feels easy, come in after i get sussed and ride it home till i die, very power wolfy behaviour tbh.
you have yet to interact with him directly i belive. what do i make of this?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet did u have a read list? Will u provide me one if i promise to.town read u if it matches my opinions? Thoughts on all the big boys? Do u still feel uneasy about me n if so, why? Who do you want to lynch next? Do u still have no opinion of pein?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it was on like page 5, what was disingenuine was me knowing for sure of your alignment later, reality is you're hard to read, but obvi i'm trying to read you.

i just said that too create discussion and it did.
i believe there is a positive and a negative way to create a discussion, this is a negative one because it has poor foundation and will only end up hurting u more, and if u r town it hurts town more

like.. i like the attempt, but at the end of the day its mafia and results sometimes matter more than the steps here