Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So your reaction to me claiming a vig shot on you is a petty response wow. Town leader here
i assumed u meant mafia is shooting me soon within few nights from my activity / being town read by others

its most logical assumption, unless u want me to dance with u on why r u hinting vig and aiming it at me?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
All of this shows just how little you know about Junk tbhtbh
If I ever play with Junk again I will not make assumptions and say they ruined their games for life lol. And I doubt someone else will.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i assumed u meant mafia is shooting me soon within few nights from my activity / being town read by others

its most logical assumption, unless u want me to dance with u on why r u hinting vig and aiming it at me?
Because outing means they kill me and you die with me is a personal win.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

Also mafia don’t kill their own lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Mafia is not doing it you are defending junk and leading people the wrong way, but more importantly you are mafia.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Anyways you can thank me later :)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also mafia don’t kill their own lol
if ur reading me as mafia then u have to establish that read first before jumping to the part where u vig me or hint at vigging me

logical assumption still remains

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
u can always feel free to argue otherwise btw, if u think poyser is scum for the random vote be my guest, dont argue my approach
I'm saying that the stuff you present as universal truths are anything but. "Don't lynch anyone who posts a decent amount on d1, any content they provide is good even if they're scum". I think only someone who's never been properly mislead by a scum players reads list can make a statement like that.

The more I read stuff like that, the more I question why anyone allows you to lead anyone anywhere.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Mafia is not doing it you are defending junk and leading people the wrong way, but more importantly you are mafia.
sure if junk is mafia then she is mafia and my read is wrong, since when do u care about my reads anyway?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
if ur reading me as mafia then u have to establish that read first before jumping to the part where u vig me or hint at vigging me

logical assumption still remains
Im the pr I can do whatever I want

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Outside of that tho I think Ekko is likely town here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm saying that the stuff you present as universal truths are anything but. "Don't lynch anyone who posts a decent amount on d1, any content they provide is good even if they're scum". I think only someone who's never been properly mislead by a scum players reads list can make a statement like that.

The more I read stuff like that, the more I question why anyone allows you to lead anyone anywhere.
nothing i said is a universal truth, its a mere personal preference to not lynch among top 33% of the players in day 1 unless one of them looks super scummy

whether the others follow it or not is up to them, i dont tell them to follow me or i will kill their mum

people have brains of their own everyone can feel free to say whatever they like or dislike. if people follow what i say maybe.. just maybe.... that means they agree with it. have u ever thought of that before tweet?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang with a 12-hour catchup :pull
Fell asleep had a 10 hour drive for work but it's whatever. Sorry man reading through now

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk