Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
so i'm town reading tweet, like hard town read, thoughts on this?

wanna talk about my record (on mafC) in reading you?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Junkette

Reaction score
spoiler: it's been quite good.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Junk is live and playing :)

FTR - I didn't say you dipped, just said there was precedent. Sleep and work exists.

I'm gonna go back through Ekko's push towards you cos I didn't like it but wasn't paying lots of attention to it (too busy arguing over walls of text lol)

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You think he’s trying to appease you? Why wouldn’t you be more forceful on your read on him?

And do you not expect town Jeff to explain himself?
It's more that I didn't even give away anything, I just said "I'm pinged" and he went ohh it must be because of meta and you're wrong don't bother blablabla, it just struck me as him wanting to put out a fire that barely even started

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All.these quotes make me wanna vote tweet b im about to.dip. boo.
Yeah this is BS, you've followed that exchange in real time, I've explained what was going on back then and you've since discarded it, plus you know the entire thing is already resolved.

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk is live and playing :)

FTR - I didn't say you dipped, just said there was precedent. Sleep and work exists.

I'm gonna go back through Ekko's push towards you cos I didn't like it but wasn't paying lots of attention to it (too busy arguing over walls of text lol)
wasn't talking specifically about u and honestly it was refreshing to see u mention that possibility cause like it's the most logical LOL

Junkette

Reaction score
Kinda glad junk didn’t get lynched this reaction seems townie anyway
i missed this earlier, is it cause it's chaotic reentry? no fucks given kinda vibe that u said was more towny from me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That’s a pretty quick backdown after being so sure for so long when it never made any sense to assume differently.
That's, like, your opinion maaan

What potential purpose would it have for me to act that way as scum? Ykno, throw weak sauce at a guy over a misunderstanding and instantly back off once the misunderstanding is cleared up?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
For the record Tweet never did elaborate on why he had me towny did he @Red Dragon ? Hmm maybe he did, I’ll go back and check on pc

Pein has afforded me that as well. Oh boy. Scenes if they’re teamed.
I did, I said you seem like yourself for a change, and you don't mind getting up into peoples faces, which is something I'll double down on since your interaction with Ekko is more of the same.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmmm can't say I understand while people are opting for Junk over T-Pein in this EoD but it may be very interesting to look back on if one of them is scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I did, I said you seem like yourself for a change, and you don't mind getting up into peoples faces, which is something I'll double down on since your interaction with Ekko is more of the same.
Yup, thank you for clarifying this though.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@RDK i need to see a vote on junk from u specifically because the way u parked ur vote on me rn ensured that it stays away from mafia for the rest of the day and im not happy with that
Yes I don't see how voting one of my town leans would be a bad idea, especially when being bullied into it by one of my scum leans :bosque

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
refresh my memory, why am i town again haza?