Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
How can it feel the same vibe? If he was caught by phenom info then he’d know he was doomed and would be desperate lol. How does that track here?
the manner in which he's pushing me, his tone.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
She voted for Ekko claiming to be looking for something specific. Then pushed others to join her wagon. When McHenry said why not, she changed votes and voted for him. Then she claimed she had no idea how Ekko plays. Then when Ekko responded to her “trap,” she claimed that was what she was looking for and town read him.

All in the span of a couple hours. A rollercoaster.
Kinda sounds like classic town junk if I’m honest lol. She does that shit all the time whereas I’d say she’s way more focused and logical when she’s scum. Couldn’t even begin to count how many times I’ve seen her do that as town, although I guess it wouldn’t exactly be hard to replicate

Reactions: Junkette

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How can it feel the same vibe? If he was caught by phenom info then he’d know he was doomed and would be desperate lol. How does that track here?

It doesn’t. I’m not caught nor a leading wagon.

Junkette

Reaction score
despite the info in that occurence, i was heavily suspected for fookin' my claim and/or role usage.

i had misread and/or completely misunderstood something lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the manner in which he's pushing me, his tone.
Eh nobody else can really verify that for obvious reasons lol. I don’t think smark looks bad for pushing your or anything, I think what he said to me is fairly logical and he gets caught up on stuff like that and it’s pretty easy to get caught up in your lack of logic when people are town.

I haven’t seen enough to town read him yet but I don’t see any red flags from the push

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Kinda sounds like classic town junk if I’m honest lol. She does that shit all the time whereas I’d say she’s way more focused and logical when she’s scum. Couldn’t even begin to count how many times I’ve seen her do that as town, although I guess it wouldn’t exactly be hard to replicate

I mean if you guys want to let her chill, that’s fine, but feels weird to ignore blatant fibbing and misdirection. I’m not sure how I would I read her scum if I’m supposed to ignore this kind of play from her, lmao.

The other leading wagon is TP. Jeff feels stronger about him so we can probably explore that tomorrow.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
it's not about u being caught, it's your vibe/tone in your posts as it relates too pressuring me

As in, I’m questioning your posts. You have 4-5 other people saying similar things. How many of them are scum, too?

Junkette

Reaction score
Eh nobody else can really verify that for obvious reasons lol. I don’t think smark looks bad for pushing your or anything, I think what he said to me is fairly logical and he gets caught up on stuff like that and it’s pretty easy to get caught up in your lack of logic when people are town.

I haven’t seen enough to town read him yet but I don’t see any red flags from the push
fair enough, he could be tunnely and is definetely like this as town too.

difference is, as scum there's obvi an agenda, and i feel it here i guess?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Junk how did Ekko go from town reading into wanting to lynch you? I’m guessing you’ve just read where he flipped
i never actually "town town" read junk, in fact i was questioning why the others town read her too fast just based on meta

i just did not want to lynch her purely for activity - which dropped quite significantly over the course of the day. as for the transition, i made couple of posts outlining where i think junk lost the lynch shield

im off to sleep, will reply to the rest later. looks like a no lynch anyway

Junkette

Reaction score
also it's my read, there isn't gonna always be a factual method you can check is there?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean if you guys want to let her chill, that’s fine, but feels weird to ignore blatant fibbing and misdirection. I’m not sure how I would I read her scum if I’m supposed to ignore this kind of play from her, lmao.

The other leading wagon is TP. Jeff feels stronger about him so we can probably explore that tomorrow.
I mean it’s not just letting her chill for lying or whatever, it’s about what I’d expect of her as town vs what I’d expect as scum. She’s extremely image conscious as scum and aims 95% of her posts at making herself look good and she usually engages in some kind of strong push on a strong player on D1 cos that’s the easiest way to get town read. For whatever reason, she’s not so good at replicating the chaotic, I make myself look terrible and idgaf vibe as scum

I’m more interested in how Ekko went from actively defending junk to voting for her

Junkette

Reaction score
but like i'm not locking you in as scum, just my best guess out of people pressuring/voting me at this junkture :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i never actually "town town" read junk, in fact i was questioning why the others town read her too fast just based on meta

i just did not want to lynch her purely for activity - which dropped quite significantly over the course of the day. as for the transition, i made couple of posts outlining where i think junk lost the lynch shield

im off to sleep, will reply to the rest later. looks like a no lynch anyway
Ok, why opt for junk over tpein? Was tpein more active? Or do you town read him? Why not push for someone that was more inactive?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon