Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
ok so i'm live again after a quick read back/skim

\hi poyser, talk to me, i need someone too bounce off of.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
reads via post counts now, the fuck is this amateur shit, wow i'm so mad. srsly.

Ace isn’t voting you on activity reasons. He was mocking Ekko for trying to SAVE you on the basis you WERE active. And Ace thought that was stupid and showed Ekko how easy it was for him to surpass you so that talking point would go away. So it was only Ekko saying that.

But even then not to scum hunt you, but to not vote you.

Junkette

Reaction score
but i did wanna reply to your post smark, i'm an emotional person, but i vote with logic, how is my emotional/social manner anyway illogical when it's not my basis to form votes/cases but rather a tool to talk too players too feel their vibe and generate discussion?

Junkette

Reaction score
Ace isn’t voting you on activity reasons. He was mocking Ekko for trying to SAVE you on the basis you WERE active. And Ace thought that was stupid and showed Ekko how easy it was for him to surpass you so that talking point would go away. So it was only Ekko saying that.

But even then not to scum hunt you, but to not vote you.
i wanna hear what ace has to say know that he knows who i am tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
why is every single game i play here an almost auto d1 junk wagon? like c'mon guys, it's almost mean lol.

learn my playstyle? do i need to outirght say why i play the way i play?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
but i did wanna reply to your post smark, i'm an emotional person, but i vote with logic, how is my emotional/social manner anyway illogical when it's not my basis to form votes/cases but rather a tool to talk too players too feel their vibe and generate discussion?

If you want to make emotional pleas, feel free, but you when you make actual claims and then backtrack off of them for no discernible reason, it draws red flags for me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
why is every single game i play here an almost auto d1 junk wagon? like c'mon guys, it's almost mean lol.

learn my playstyle? do i need to outirght say why i play the way i play?
You should try and get Sky back, that’ll make D1 way more interesting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you want to make emotional pleas, feel free, but you when you make actual claims and then backtrack off of them for no discernible reason, it draws red flags for me.
Catch me up what happened here

Junkette

Reaction score
cool, so ace has wanted me dead earely b4 cause i was shady posting on d1 in a mafia esque game (mechanic was like avideo game not mafia) and i'm really interested to hear his take on me now that he knows it's Sparkle$ from MafC/wolfia/MU.

apart from that, do you agree RDK's early town lean on me has TMI merit?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
cool, so ace has wanted me dead earely b4 cause i was shady posting on d1 in a mafia esque game (mechanic was like avideo game not mafia) and i'm really interested to hear his take on me now that he knows it's Sparkle$ from MafC/wolfia/MU.

apart from that, do you agree RDK's early town lean on me has TMI merit?
I have no idea as I didn’t read it, don’t suppose you have the quote handy lol?

Junkette

Reaction score
smark feels like the time he tried lynching me after being caught dead in the water by PHEN0M info, it was the game i was almost lynched d1, honestly i don't remember the game specifics but i do remember the vibe and it feels the same.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Catch me up what happened here

She voted for Ekko claiming to be looking for something specific. Then pushed others to join her wagon. When McHenry said why not, she changed votes and voted for him. Then she claimed she had no idea how Ekko plays. Then when Ekko responded to her “trap,” she claimed that was what she was looking for and town read him.

All in the span of a couple hours. A rollercoaster.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
smark feels like the time he tried lynching me after being caught dead in the water by PHEN0M info, it was the game i was almost lynched d1, honestly i don't remember the game specifics but i do remember the vibe and it feels the same.
How can it feel the same vibe? If he was caught by phenom info then he’d know he was doomed and would be desperate lol. How does that track here?