Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m more interested in how Ekko went from actively defending junk to voting for her
im more interested in where u see me actively defending or town reading her

we can continue this discussion tomorrow. ask me anything will reply to it all

gn

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean it’s not just letting her chill for lying or whatever, it’s about what I’d expect of her as town vs what I’d expect as scum. She’s extremely image conscious as scum and aims 95% of her posts at making herself look good and she usually engages in some kind of strong push on a strong player on D1 cos that’s the easiest way to get town read. For whatever reason, she’s not so good at replicating the chaotic, I make myself look terrible and idgaf vibe as scum

I’m more interested in how Ekko went from actively defending junk to voting for her
this is accurate, it's tough for me too replicate chaos when i have tmi, i try and succeed at times, but i'm way more naturally chaotic as town.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im more interested in where u see me actively defending or town reading her

we can continue this discussion tomorrow. ask me anything will reply to it all

gn
I think somebody else mentioned it lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
i'm image concious either way btrw, i just don't care to be scum read as town and kinda somrewhat encopurage it cause it helps me form reads.

Junkette

Reaction score
I think somebody else mentioned it lmao
he just said i was likely town if i kept my activity up which is fair given he's never played with me offsite.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For the record, from my perspective, it looked like when Ekko wasn’t biting, she jumped on McHenry who literally paraphrased Junk who said to vote Ekko because why not and then used that to try to swing direction towards him.

It almost worked, too. There’s a mini swell of discussion towards McHenry looking bad off that interaction despite again him just repeating Junk’s why not phrasing earlier.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
bitch the site was down and i'm a cook, you think i gopt fucking time ina shift to play mafia, real life happens consider it fuck.

Ace isn’t voting you on activity reasons. He was mocking Ekko for trying to SAVE you on the basis you WERE active. And Ace thought that was stupid and showed Ekko how easy it was for him to surpass you so that talking point would go away. So it was only Ekko saying that.

But even then not to scum hunt you, but to not vote you.
It was these especially the quote in the junk post. I assumed you gave her a lynch shield because you town read her lol, if not the I apologise I guess. Tho it still seems odd to put effort into defending someone you don’t town read

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It was these especially the quote in the junk post. I assumed you gave her a lynch shield because you town read her lol, if not the I apologise I guess. Tho it still seems odd to put effort into defending someone you don’t town read

To be clear, Ekko just wanted to avoid killing the only active 6 people at the time. A lot of inactives for day 1.

Though, that could be shield within a shield. Shieldception.

Junkette

Reaction score
call me seth rollins, i gotz a shield.

Junkette

Reaction score
poyser seems town, solvy, composed, looking at all angles.

early vibe says town.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Junkette

Reaction score
was openly interested in having a chat/solving together and was open to hear me out.

no agenda.manipulsation present so far from him towards me in our interaction is what i'm feeling from him.

Junkette

Reaction score
i feel like ekko wouldn't push me witha caveat as scum, like why the OH BUT WAIT IF SHE'S ACTIVE SHE'S TOWN stance?

like it would put u ina corner as scum if i do actually end up active, too juch uncertainty you can't control to be an actual scum play, right? @Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
also poyse i think would try to form a town read on me quickly without much doubt as scum to try too pocket/manipulate me.

OR be completely up for my vote.

sure he voted me, but it was without context or any killer instinct he'd most likely have if scum wanting too vote me off early.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well when u tell it to him like this now he can defend u even if he is scum, like what r u doing?
The read really only applies when I'm the one under pressure and being wagoned, and seeing as in this case, holding back on it was actively getting people slightly suspicious of me, I felt like just coming clean on it.

What’s something you would give Jeff a town read for? This feels too vague so you can read him however you need to.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but town Jeff has this self-professed big dick energy and this self-understanding that he's the one asking the questions. Tbf tho I haven't seen that from him in a while, even when he was town, so idk maybe this one's just outdated.

idk tweet never plays towny. guy acts scummy on purpose and enjoys it
:reigns3 breh you even correctly read me town in the GoT game, don't act like I'm unsolvable permascum

No i get that lol, were just at odds n i think esp on tpein u may be over relying on how they read u i understand yr logic, just dunno if it applies to everyone.equally in all.situations. i also dont love the ekko direction at this time. If thats ur flag planting n stated lack of motivation, ill have to mull that over n see how i feel as the game goes. Feel like u still might b doimg just enough n certainly havent proven to be outside ur scum range. Not disparaging ur efforts but im sure u agree ur still within a range i cant simply trust you
Hmm strange, it almost feels like you've adapted the read of your top scum read here, what gives?

oh that makes sense. so lets say he picks option A because well.. he has tmi on u and u r town cleared / widely town read / unlynchable anyway. there is no loss in that no?

its actually more favorable this way because they stalled their read of u, instead of directly give it away. mafia gives lots of town reads usually. this one is more promafia cuz he kept the read obscure and allow wiggle room to it later

i reckon he can also call u scum, get u lynched (if town was already wanting to lynch u) and still get away with it if its a consensus lynch so option B is also viable

basically im still confused how do u lean townish on them for being obscure. thats not rly towny imo
I've since elaborated and you've nagged me for it, so I'm not being obscure anymore am I?