Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Its day 1 n i domt trust haza. The fact u dont trust him is irrelevant. Also did i ever say recently ur my top scum read? That seems false
It doesn't matter if I'm mistaken on the part that I'm your TOP scum read, the fact of the matter is you're reading me scum but still making verbatim the same read as me so I think you just stole it lel

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Junk i dont see Tweet actually coming after me at all?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It doesn't matter if I'm mistaken on the part that I'm your TOP scum read, the fact of the matter is you're reading me scum but still making verbatim the same read as me so I think you just stole it lel
U think i stole ur read because i think a strong player is still within his range? R u seriously saying thats not a basic ass read most competent players can do? N since when does sharing a read w a scum lean a problem? The fuck are u talkin about dummy?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im legit baffled thats ur actual thoughts tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
U think i stole ur read because i think a strong player is still within his range? R u seriously saying thats not a basic ass read most competent players can do? N since when does sharing a read w a scum lean a problem? The fuck are u talkin about dummy?
It's a problem because if your thoughts align with another player, that would point towards similar mindsets and increase the chances of both guys being town,

What are your other reads?

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol ffs, we need to come up with some kind of notification system here. Kinda impossible to catch the start of the game when there are weeks/months between signing up and the game starting

I don’t think I’m gonna have the time to catch up at all this weekend but I don’t wanna waste a rep on me either so I might just play live

does anybody wanna give me cliff notes?
I sent u a discord message so i tried

Also try to read because i limd of need all ur reads on strong players including me asap

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's a problem because if your thoughts align with another player, that would point towards similar mindsets and increase the chances of both guys being town,

What are your other reads?
On part 1 no it doesnt n not on day 1, similar reads dont mean shit early on. Not toention both beimg paranoid about a guy who won as scum last game is nowhere near the omg tweet must be town if he thinks so too moment u want it to be here.

Reads wise i like ekko , smark, early vibes on mchenry but hes still a bit of an outlier to read. Dont have much strong blue reads outside that i can thnk of rn.

Sus list is high n tpein currently in my crosses , im flip floppin on u but dont love a lot of ur answers still (sorry) . Junk as said i feel fits w tpein but im not really as certain there , my radars were just going ham w tpein n how he a answered me n ran away shortly after. Thats scum coward shit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On part 1 no it doesnt n not on day 1, similar reads dont mean shit early on. Not toention both beimg paranoid about a guy who won as scum last game is nowhere near the omg tweet must be town if he thinks so too moment u want it to be here.

Reads wise i like ekko , smark, early vibes on mchenry but hes still a bit of an outlier to read. Dont have much strong blue reads outside that i can thnk of rn.

Sus list is high n tpein currently in my crosses , im flip floppin on u but dont love a lot of ur answers still (sorry) . Junk as said i feel fits w tpein but im not really as certain there , my radars were just going ham w tpein n how he a answered me n ran away shortly after. Thats scum coward shit
See we agree on 2 1/2 out of 3 on those town reads, yet I'm scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ig marvels ppsts match his style of last game so even if id rather he had stuck w pushin tpein instead of going junk w ekko its prob a good early meta sign

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See we agree on 2 1/2 out of 3 on those town reads, yet I'm scum?
Tweet w all due respect, us having similar reads doesnt make you town when i dislike other posts of yours. Esp on such a narrow pool of players. Im unsure why ur trying to convince me i should be reading u town off lets be honnest, "commonly agreed upon" blue reads in thread. I get ur annoyed i scum read u but none of what ur pointing out is abnormal. Also its not like my reas on you is permanent so if u want to convince me ur not scum id pick another strategy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Whats the half read u disagree w btw now im curious

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ig marvels ppsts match his style of last game so even if id rather he had stuck w pushin tpein instead of going junk w ekko its prob a good early meta sign

Just like I said.
If you are trying to lynch me for thinking I am aligned with junk why you wanna lynch me first?
Its dumb.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet w all due respect, us having similar reads doesnt make you town when i dislike other posts of yours. Esp on such a narrow pool of players. Im unsure why ur trying to convince me i should be reading u town off lets be honnest, "commonly agreed upon" blue reads in thread. I get ur annoyed i scum read u but none of what ur pointing out is abnormal. Also its not like my reas on you is permanent so if u want to convince me ur not scum id pick another strategy
I'm not frustrated, it's more that in my mind these are signs that your thoughts might not be for real

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not frustrated, it's more that in my mind these are signs that your thoughts might not be for real
Oh well thats kind of a stupid conclusion imo, lol