Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also contradicts what he threw out earlier today where he was calling me mafia

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sigh, guess I'll read McNight's iso as my final act of true effort into this game.

@Ekkologix I had to use 21% of my power this game. I can't believe they almost pushed me to 25% of my power, and you know how long it's been since I used that much... I shutter at what I did.

• Haha
Reactions: John McHenry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also contradicts what he threw out earlier today where he was calling me mafia
Yeah he threw me for a curve as well. There's ZERO motivation for him to actually do that if he's telling the truth here. Did he trying to convince people you were the last Wolf was a better cause than him losing his wincon?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That is a good point. Going to read Wang's posts from today.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You only had one shot the entire game? What is your character? Why wouldn't you reveal this at the start of day?
Yes one shot all game if I missed I lost. I was mad and like I said this morning when I voted I was driving all day. I left my house at 615AM est time to transport a client on a homepass to visit their family. I had to drive to Philadelphia about 286 miles. The only time I had to look into the game was when I posted I was pretty sick to my stomach as I was upset I chose the wrong person and was frustrated with the transport as I wasn't given all the info. I played a little reckless at that point.

I was also getting back I to my vehicle to drive back when I started that.

I then had to get gas when I stated I had about 2 and a half hours left to get back and just wanted to get home.

Oh another version of Heecule Poirot.

So I have a target it's the SK. I hit him I win regardless of what happens in the rest of the game.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I also did have to bring his attention to that post three times before I got a response.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Or why not reveal this when he was throwing out trust me you have to trust me to win
Because I was driving all day man.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'll say if Wang is SK he really is pulling a secret final boss move here. Lays dormant all game and is one mislynch away from winning and pulls this. Tough.

Reactions: The Gipper

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Amazing narrative. But you screwed it up.

Because in your story you'd have ability to kill. Lynch me you kill abi, abi dies, you and gip have stalemate, which still give you the ability to kill gip, you still win.

In reality it's all lies your the sk or a mafia with some sort of killing abilities
I didn't screw anything up as I addressed that and said I threw put stuff because guess what I was upset I chose wrong and lost the game. I don't want Abi to loose the game. I have lost the game already I could side with you it doesn't matter you have played well this whole game.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah he threw me for a curve as well. There's ZERO motivation for him to actually do that if he's telling the truth here. Did he trying to convince people you were the last Wolf was a better cause than him losing his wincon?
Saw me prove myself against smark, he and smark played very similar smark was a bit more active figured just trying to call me wolf again wouldn't work.

Admitting he's scum try to convince you I'm sk he still looses. By saying he's lost wincon false sense of security.

Hes scum.

I just had to prove myself last day against smark. I've nothing to hide.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This post still haunts me. Did McNight slip saying 2/1/1/1 because he knows Wang is Bounty Hunter? Did he say 2/2 because he thought maybe his and Wang's role fell into the Indie category so it was two Town and two Indies?

LET THE PARANOIA BEGIN

@Wangman Page @The Gipper thoughts?
I was thinking gip was an sk but now I'm thinking 3/1

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because I was driving all day man.

But if you were driving all day, wouldn't it be easier to just tell the truth from the get to and let use think about it and leave you questions to answer? To let McNight react? Instead, you fed us silly theory of McNight being Wolf that just sucked because it would have to be the craziest bus play by Mafia that I've probably ever seen and for very little gain.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Saw me prove myself against smark, he and smark played very similar smark was a bit more active figured just trying to call me wolf again wouldn't work.

Admitting he's scum try to convince you I'm sk he still looses. By saying he's lost wincon false sense of security.

Hes scum.

I just had to prove myself last day against smark. I've nothing to hide.
You are SK. That is all I don't win. I don't care about smark I just don't want you to win.