Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
murder-scene-cartoon-vector-id165067136

As you all arise from you bed - after the second night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Once again, another body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest with the same modus operandi as the previous murder.
Unlike the previous morning - there are fewer voices claiming to be the world's greatest detective, and promise they will solve this case.

DODDSY IS DEAD
OyuG_KrlmFjdn0_vZMNKXmcd2onWXd8azrnh13IXnf6gwOO_mkUYHYyBRRlhkXc8OkW2rkhuOrXRoqMIzT2idVrpy4zGUMMi2YmMSYfd7rtIoLmIOE1HzTK_T090hBeNKMja6sTKcEBkKHDHiHCfJ0uHL5oylTDDq4IzSDjaxQpEVSHY9qQe30V5EQ

You are Hercule Poirot [Brannagh-verse]

You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night. You are the town’s cop.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.

COP REVEAL
Reliable Cop
Results are accurate (unless another player's power role interferes with them).

As you were all heading towards breakfast though, there was a scream as a second body was discovered.

127475566-detective-investigating-a-murder-case-retro-cartoon-police-agent-detective-vector-illustration.jpg

This person was shot multiple times in their stomach and has also died.

RDK IS DEAD
N99Uf0a1IHDKmWKFj0_axIZBAPFc9TL5dEqego42Pcni7Uzat7CNMUQpwvaN9NVX4xUzQbQt1DAJhFCJO4obuemRrvQPsmJ8jmhedovkf5p5DukYTJkS__O24Qn80UIkhz-6Tlelbd62VmZYxQmE9Ayp-izioUrG2TeI4GEUfNS0sAx2HrvwPVcDgw

You are Colonel Race

You are a regular villager and have no special power other than your voice and your vote.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.
John ripped into a slot that had zero posts and interactions.

I believe Doddsy was shot to muddy Man more as he had sussed him and voted him the day before and John knowing the carol role knew he was suss and seeing that Doddsy was weary if scum Man he leaned on it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Stupid tap a talk sent before I was done.

I can see scum killing RDK as he is always heavily involved. I can also see John killing RDK because he wanted to make Ekko look bad as well.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

As you all arise from you bed - after the second night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Once again, another body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest with the same modus operandi as the previous murder.
Unlike the previous morning - there is only one voice claiming to be the world's greatest detective and promise they will solve this case. As you inspect the body closer - you also notice that there is a bullet hole in the back of their head and a toy train has been pushed into the bullet wound in a brutal fashion.

T-PEIN IS DEAD
Wbj0QtgYOYnOPAzuOkrAs5zK0Bt-sfYZbPfX80KWpBvJnBSAgFN2jwOw4XT3KOtguhR9laTMsyw0yg7VdeP5VHXsX10VTKqCZTdAbYALhTbFf7Ho_DlpLlT1oqjJiyVI2cOJl-AB627qLE83s3EcXMTDZqDP1KVu4qFV76d3fwH4TR52elt6MrvyJA

You are Hercule Poirot [Ustinov-verse]

You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night. You are the town’s cop.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.

Cynical Cop
Sees everyone as non-town. (Once the Cop discovers their reliability, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.)

As you were all heading towards breakfast though, there was a scream as a second body was discovered.

127475566-detective-investigating-a-murder-case-retro-cartoon-police-agent-detective-vector-illustration.jpg

RED DRAGON IS DEAD

g34PiT_woUvqd6PbWJCBbBgIfW19SQrg6gx0fhYUlFtxoefg9RazTPlZY3JfnDUgNdtmLOsHVsg3s3qz4A8kykL7gDx5aohmNysBfzpTYIk2kJEobM7mkdTyQXyQN4gTkIqi_wxqzL7Hxxg_IZy9spePYmCP9xQ9rhUjaLdxw_mFRDlpqlnIWzgpRg

You are Lois Chiles

You are the town Caroller. You visit one person per night - and they are sung a carol of three players, with at least one of which is mafia. If the player sung to has visited someone during the night, they do not hear the carol. You can not choose the same person consecutively.

=====

DAY 4

With nine alive - it takes five votes for a lynch to occur.

There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 1:00AM UK TIME 4th November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
Here we have another two night kill.

I am not sure about either but with scum smark saying John killed Jeff repeatedly I have the suspicion that scum didn't kill Jeff and that the SK killed Jeff. Not sure why though as Jeff would have been his biggest supporter unless he was worried about Jeff realizing he was playing for himself and taking out the biggest targets he needed.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 6
With four alive - it takes three votes for a lynch to occur.
There is 24 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 5:20 PM UK TIME 5th November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Wangman Page (1) - John McHenry
John McHenry (1) - Wangman Page

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
After this we had lynchgate.

TP version 2 wanted to target Lethal. Smark came out with the John info stating that he watched him kill Jeff.

Tp voted lethal others followed including town Abi along with Tommy and a couple of others. John strategically placed the last vote before Abi could remove their vote creating the lynch. Also the host could not be around until later in the day and Poyser counted which is accurate. Then everyone switched to John because of Scum Smark swaying everyone to vote John. Lynch was achieved at this point.

John survived his death.

All that remains is would he kill smark string the night or another confirmed townie because he needs everyone removed from the game to win.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

As you all arise from you bed - after the fourth night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Unlike the previous morning - there are now no voices claiming to be the world's greatest detective.

As you inspect the body closer - you notice the person was shot multiple times in their stomach.

T-PEIN2IS DEAD

2ErTzi2aZq5wl4g5BI8_v3RyPMWvA9X0geAgL2TjiwkpKGX8Ddwxpnjze1jhoPwpfITNK5EK_NOM9UzM6xSXnziy3RubZ4qtzTlVX2ijMXoOwPuY3TozEzl8wQw0qYIC6BimSnzVzHE9CBgvXYf627mtjybzjcWtK4e-2BtvUndEQidmLiKH1cawADCDoQ

You are Hercule Poirot [Malkovich-verse]

Naive Cop
See everyone as Town Aligned

=====

DAY 5

With seven alive - it takes four votes for a lynch to occur.
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 6:00AM UK TIME 6th November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
The next day it looks like both scum and the SK decided to off Tpein for a second time.

I am guessing John wanted him out and wanted to keep Abi to help preserve his towniness after subbing back in for the SK slot.

No clue why scum would kill TP but makes no sense if they killed Abi they would have had a better route to victory and maybe more pull to win and would have made it easier for them in the end.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

As you all arise from you bed - after the fifth night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Once again, another body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest with the same modus operandi as the previous murder

TOMMY BEDLAM IS DEAD

7J71-PwFU9BICfM46UlvLw_gw-TiXqFpyBQ-taefDZcJzICcobUz8UETMbZ2b4XviQm4eDufXevF83yexL3TmboQpBE3eVt_-Iyz2-ErV9L3kyJu_0sCx6keuslzcL5aZ1lKkOsmq7ejJzs8BOb415cvy_1QO-fHY2Xi0d5hxANsGQyqGhFBLwVwkqV7DA

You are Miss Bowers

You are a regular villager and have no special power other than your voice and your vote.

.​

TWEET IS DEAD

rkQEN-ftuhI55V2Uuqq0458FQ4Jl2-fw9YRbA5HxJIuf2y-ak8OiZnJTwLY_yJan3beBeBbQcWNir8dH5R029WrT6pWwF66mU2TCU23bCLjboK1PQUp-bibWdy4h2buWAu9p1bBJQZqKRzyQJqKJw-mekQTV6Y9rTAIPP1Aej1t2kAjSVO00s9XKlFySkA
You are Hildegarde Schmidt.

You are one of the survivors of the Train and have formed a strong bond with your fellow survivor “Poyser” You may contact your fellow only three times during the day phase, but as much as you want during the night phase.

You are TRAIN ALIGNED and win if either you or your partner make the ‘Final Four’.

ADDITIONAL ABILITY [HIDDEN UNTIL UNLOCKED}
You have survived two-day periods without your partner and at the reading of their will, you were left a gun with a single bullet in the chamber.

x1 Vigilante - For one night you can visit and kill a target

DAY 6

With four alive - it takes three votes for a lynch to occur.

There is 24 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 5:20 PM UK TIME 5th November​
Now I killed Tommy because I was sure he was the SK after that and the Switch flip I felt he could have been the SK.

I loose the game on my mistake.

I am done.

So we are here now.

John killed tweet because he was afraid he had another shot to use and he didn't want him to win....BOOOO

I came in when I was told I lost and was going at John because I didn't see this earlier and wished I took the shot on him so we would not be in this mess and we all win now.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Alright so I have a confession to make.

I am not VT nor town but not scum. I have already lost my Wincon this game as of last night because I took a gamble and Tommy died because of my mistake. I am an indy Bounty Hunter and all I had to do to win was shoot the dang SK to win. So I have lost the game but I choose not to let John Mcstabby Stab get this win.

I was a little agitated when daybstarted and Lich told me I had lost my win condition which is why I was so aggressive with John when day started.

I really did believe Smark yesterday when he went on about the info and believed it because I felt that John was scum. So I sided with smark and narrowed down my suspects.

When Smark flipped Framer and scum Ibdidnt think it was John. I don't believe it to be Gip while Ekko was ultra aggressive he had all of scum narrowed down and didn't shoot at them.

This was why I kept telling you Abi if you want to win you need to lynch John.

When I thought he was scum it made sense that he didn't get the carrol at all because I saw red. Then when rhe flips happened I was like Tommy that bastard has pulled the wool over us so I had to take my shot because I wasn't sure if I would get it as I felt I was dead by the SK.

The theory about the bussing was I was to upset and just tossed it out there.

The big post last night about emotions and stuff was me trying to make heads or tails out of the whole covo and your response to me about Smark not taking accountability was me thinking he was an actual watcher and fed into it.

Yeah I have been agenda focused this game because I wanted to get the SK but sadly I have lost and I have felt that Abi has played a well game didn't want you to lose this game now that we are at the end. Hence my Uber aggression about vote John and Win vote me and lose.

You only had one shot the entire game? What is your character? Why wouldn't you reveal this at the start of day?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Amazing narrative. But you screwed it up.

Because in your story you'd have ability to kill. Lynch me you kill abi, abi dies, you and gip have stalemate, which still give you the ability to kill gip, you still win.

In reality it's all lies your the sk or a mafia with some sort of killing abilities

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You only had one shot the entire game? What is your character? Why wouldn't you reveal this at the start of day?
Or why not reveal this when he was throwing out trust me you have to trust me to win

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I've also know that Bounty Hunter is a real role, but I've never fucking player with it.