Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Maybe McNight was spooked that Tweet would win if he made final four and the game would be over.
I didn't expect two people to drop I was saying we'd have to vote him out today. I think I actually said it when we weren't supposed to be posting.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Maybe McNight was spooked that Tweet would win if he made final four and the game would be over.
But I did think him being in the final four would end game.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I didn't expect two people to drop I was saying we'd have to vote him out today. I think I actually said it when we weren't supposed to be posting.
No youbwas speculating about him having another kill

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No youbwas speculating about him having another kill

If you haven't noticed most of my game is speculation and thinking out loud cause I don't know much. Like I even theorized that smark got jammed and he wasn't scum when first called out too.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
How many days has it been since tweet used his shot? Could he have another shot already? 1 sk kill 1 mafia kill 1 tweet kill if they all hit different targets tweet wins the game. Assuming he gets another shot. Gotta watch that too.
Right here

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Right here

Yeah and everyone said nah and I dropped it. It's cool to bring it up but you already slipped twice.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
One thing I do take into consideration for Ekko is that he was right on the scum team as well. Does he go that hard after scum if he's SK? Does he not try to shoot at scum a little to help himself out?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 6
With four alive - it takes three votes for a lynch to occur.
There is 24 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 5:20 PM UK TIME 5th November [clock added*]

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Wangman Page (1) - John McHenry
John McHenry (1) - Wangman Page

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So reading Wang's posts, his first thirty or so posts mention a lot about him catching up or how far he is behind. His next fifteen focus on Ekko and Tpein shit. Then he starts to creep in and make comments about McNight vs Switch. He makes a few posts commenting on Switch's last post but generally I don't know what he's even saying in regards to that. Finally, he starts pushing McNight at first as SK (I think) but then trots out a theory that he's Wolf and that he, Lethal, and Switch, pulled some weird bussing theory with each other and faked it all. If he's Town, I really don't know why he would entertain this theory or how he thinks it's plausible. He started giving me ultimatums instead of trying to convince me McNight was bad, just saying that Town would lose if I lynched McNight. I haven't liked anything he's posted and I'm really struggling any posts orb pushes that would help Town or give a new perspective.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why did you guys kill off all my friends? No one to talk to, power all in my hands. Guess I'm making this decision alone.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am still driving back. Won be home for another 2 and half hours. Then I will be back on.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright so I have a confession to make.

I am not VT nor town but not scum. I have already lost my Wincon this game as of last night because I took a gamble and Tommy died because of my mistake. I am an indy Bounty Hunter and all I had to do to win was shoot the dang SK to win. So I have lost the game but I choose not to let John Mcstabby Stab get this win.

I was a little agitated when daybstarted and Lich told me I had lost my win condition which is why I was so aggressive with John when day started.

I really did believe Smark yesterday when he went on about the info and believed it because I felt that John was scum. So I sided with smark and narrowed down my suspects.

When Smark flipped Framer and scum Ibdidnt think it was John. I don't believe it to be Gip while Ekko was ultra aggressive he had all of scum narrowed down and didn't shoot at them.

This was why I kept telling you Abi if you want to win you need to lynch John.

When I thought he was scum it made sense that he didn't get the carrol at all because I saw red. Then when rhe flips happened I was like Tommy that bastard has pulled the wool over us so I had to take my shot because I wasn't sure if I would get it as I felt I was dead by the SK.

The theory about the bussing was I was to upset and just tossed it out there.

The big post last night about emotions and stuff was me trying to make heads or tails out of the whole covo and your response to me about Smark not taking accountability was me thinking he was an actual watcher and fed into it.

Yeah I have been agenda focused this game because I wanted to get the SK but sadly I have lost and I have felt that Abi has played a well game didn't want you to lose this game now that we are at the end. Hence my Uber aggression about vote John and Win vote me and lose.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Thus is also why I said earlier that the split was 2/1/1 because I know I am not town.

I firmly believe Gip is town because he has not really pushed anything at all.

I know Abi is town so basically I want town to take the W here.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
who-did-it-murder-crime-scene-suspect-chalk-outline-animation_bwyr2vw8__F0014-e1544628542306.png

As you all arise from you bed - after the first night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
A body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest. With one of you commenting, that you were sure that this dead person
was one of the survivors from the Orient Express less than two years ago. There are a number of coughs from the crowd, with multiple people suggesting they are the world's greatest detective, and they will solve this case.

POYSER IS DEAD

Qu3wOkkOKZLNgP0FIHcVSSRPWUwzAWtnbH0z6UphLvAyiif_4AVUKP9Bv0o3wLkNtH--37eOYYqUMlPd7bNBmRw2kMicySoCeHYFRuJTgdjBdn_g2zyXrcKTqXDPnINzxWDQ1lmfBU2dm7GK-l8DbJ1xJQpaAB3cDjN-BoL8h_dL3gSOggSqPI0p3g

You are Bouc.

You are one of the survivors of the Train and have formed a strong bond with your fellow survivor “?????” You may contact your fellow only three times during the day phase, but as much as you want during the night phase.

You are TRAIN ALIGNED and win if either you or your partner make the ‘Final Four’.

It is now Day Two. With seventeen alive - a total of nine votes are needed for a lynch to occur.
Day last 36 hours and will end at 11PM UK TIME - 31st October.

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
My logic for the kills. Scum team of Lethal, Man, and Smark got nervous as Poyser was sniffing around Man when he showed up.