Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Posts are more important than votes. I would not vote someone to save them and also tell everyone else to vote them. That makes zero sense. I can’t help that you guys lynched him when I was asleep.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am guessing this what you was referring to Abi

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
This is a great example of Switch taking no responsibility for his vote on me. He also literally said how easy it was for him to vote me because Jeff asked, but is now trying to say he just doesn't throw around votes.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because you weren’t in danger of being lynched.

I love how you think i tried to lynch you by undercutting that argument every time someone asked me if I wanted to lynch you.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Posts are more important than votes. I would not vote someone to save them and also tell everyone else to vote them. That makes zero sense. I can’t help that you guys lynched him when I was asleep.
Chalk this up as another fundamental difference in our play styles, I suppose. It's not posts that gets someone lynched, it's votes. You can say all the things you want about someone, to make people think you're against or for something, but if that vote isn't on that wagon, especially after campaigning hard for someone, then it just doesn't mean much.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright folks. After 11pm here, and my bipolar meds make me sleep. This is all from me for the night. Hoping that some fresh eyes in the morning will help me see something I could’ve missed.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because you weren’t in danger of being lynched.

I love how you think i tried to lynch you by undercutting that argument every time someone asked me if I wanted to lynch you.
But I could have been in danger since I wasn't around. We don't know how that wagon could have picked up steam and there's no telling that you wouldn't get off it either. You could have put a vote on Mando when he wasn't in danger of being lynched but you never did.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chalk this up as another fundamental difference in our play styles, I suppose. It's not posts that gets someone lynched, it's votes. You can say all the things you want about someone, to make people think you're against or for something, but if that vote isn't on that wagon, especially after campaigning hard for someone, then it just doesn't mean much.

Votes do, but posts blasting people for not voting Mando and talking up how it’s the only play leads to move votes on Mando. And Vice versa, me saying Mando was the play after I voted you wasn’t even gonna lead to people voting you.

If I was on that morning, and didn’t move my vote. You’d have me, but I went to bed after that interaction with you. I can’t help that after that. No teammate goes to bed and forgets to vote the guy doomed to flip.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But I could have been in danger since I wasn't around. We don't know how that wagon could have picked up steam and there's no telling that you wouldn't get off it either. You could have put a vote on Mando when he wasn't in danger of being lynched but you never did.

Mando was always in danger because it was the hot button issue, and again, I was having a monumental fight with Ekko. That superseded anything else going on.

Please check my day one. I pushed Junk hard too and never voted. Discussion is always the play.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’ve not scum read Smark during this game.

What do you want me to say that I haven’t said already? Does he think I’m irredeemable and I can’t convince him elsewhere? I don’t think he’s as close minded as that, is he?

He’s clearly considered the information and formed his view.

That’s town play to me hence why I’ve got him as a neutral/town lean.
Not that it's worth anything, but this is the only real times Mando ever mentions Switch in this entire game. Just food for thought.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Votes do, but posts blasting people for not voting Mando and talking up how it’s the only play leads to move votes on Mando. And Vice versa, me saying Mando was the play after I voted you wasn’t even gonna lead to people voting you.

If I was on that morning, and didn’t move my vote. You’d have me, but I went to bed after that interaction with you. I can’t help that after that. No teammate goes to bed and forgets to vote the guy doomed to flip.
Again, I would have blasted the shit out of my mate two if he had two red checks. You really just needed to fully bus him from the get go, my friend, that's the only way you can truly get a bus token.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Switch, if you do flip Wolf, I want to say you've played a great game, truly. That fake info stuff could have won you the game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Again, I would have blasted the shit out of my mate two if he had two red checks. You really just needed to fully bus him from the get go, my friend, that's the only way you can truly get a bus token.

No one pushed Mando harder than I. I just didn’t vote him.

Whether I get a bus token or whatever doesn’t matter as he’s not my teammate, but I shouldn’t received a red flag for trying to divert that wagon because I definitely wasn’t.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This is a great example of Switch taking no responsibility for his vote on me. He also literally said how easy it was for him to vote me because Jeff asked, but is now trying to say he just doesn't throw around votes.
I have played about 15 games here in like 2 or 3 years and have sucked in almost every one of them due to the number of posts and trying to keep up with the game but the one I have noticed here is they apply votes to get a claim from someone and see how they react which gives them a read due to the reaction of the player when they come on. Also alot of times they do remove their votes from said person if they feel their response was warranted at that point of the quote from switch I just pointed out was that for about 600 posts of what I just read through was him stating the vote is Man the whole time.

I am not sure how they play where you came from as everywhere is different. If we haven't realized that yet based upon how Ekko, TP, Ace Marvel and yourself play. Ekko keeps asking questions alot, pretty sure I saw a someone use poems to post in here before.

I have also read all of that and Switch was not alone in his frustrations with Ekko during that time as I read at least 3 other people getting frustrated with Ekko. Jeff, tweet, and McHenry as well for his constant asking the same questions and going on about the same things.

This is no defense of anyone here because I was getting frustrated reading it a second time and felt the tension just in responses during that time from all the players with Ekko. It maybe possible that the response you received still stemmed from prior frustration and it seeped out on you at that moment in time.

Just like when Gip was subbed in for Ekko you was pretty frustrated for a bit as well and even your responses was tilted at that moment in time for a little but until you said I will just play this game from here on out.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk