Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Literally asked and answered fuck smark doesn't read him scum. He reads Jeff town Jeff started the wagon so smark backed his play. Then you get all douchey on him again I don't see this as him getting caught as scum just you being a dick. It muddies the water on yourself because it doesn't come off pushing scum just being an asshole
Here's McHenry telling Ekko to back off the same thing.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Man and I were teammates, I’m a real dick for ghosting him. :hayden3

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m bothered by Switch not voting Man. But I’m also bothered by McNight drooling all over Man. However, I kinda think if he was scum, someone in the scum chat would’ve told him to knock it off instead of having him do it 4-5 times.

When I was scum last game, I agreed with something Poyser said in the thread and immediately got corrected (rightfully) for it. Surely, Man, who is experienced would’ve told him to stop, no?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You and Junk both accusing people of buddying? Interesting.
Starts sussing tpein1 starting from page 35 he just follows the leads of towns but only when going after other towns never hitting a single red until
Daddy Poyser is here! :proud

[vote Junk]

We’re starting to get traction. Think we’re still only halfway, though.
First vote on a blue again no points of his own before this just jumping blue to blue
It doesn’t. I’m not caught nor a leading wagon.
Openly admitting to fencing to wiggle out of being sus
What’s up big titty bitches?
Ghosted most of Saturday, all of Saturday. Just explain why I don't have more for here. Leaves that gem and ghosts again until makes two posts after just agreeing with other people who are misreading blues dips out again
Important stuff in the night phase? Let me take a dive.
Important stuff in the night phase? Let me take a dive.
But didn't he claim he wasn't in the game cause it was still Grim n1 so he wasn't able to use powers? But he was playing
A LYNCH HAS NOW BEEN ACHIEVED - FLIP INCOMING

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Mandolorian (1)
- Doddsy
John McHenry (9) - Ace Marvel, Red Dragon, Sister Abigail, Tweet, T-Pein, RDK, Mandolrian, Ekko​
Dipped again leaving no vote. I die.
But I did get a Carol also if this role is typically town...yeah lost
OH no I'm questioning Jeffs role Hella sus. Except this happened before Ace was mod killed. Once he's mod killed I give up that line of thought to further help clear how this doesn't convict me Jeff admits he tried to send me a second carol and BLOCKED
Wait, day is over already?

Also, I hope there isn’t any unnecessary shenanigans going on. If you have problems with the game, bring it up in post game.
Hes back
TP rolecopping Ace night 1 and just happen to catch him before he made a spectacle out of day 2 would be tremendous luck. I’m leaning on probably not.
Starts sussing town again.. Seeing a pattern?
I can’t say I’m still not a big fan of junk but other people seem to vouch for her so that’s good enough right now.
Town...
This.

This is why I want to hear more from Sister tomorrow and hopefully Holt steps up or gets a rep really soon.

I probably wouldn’t lynch Man yet so we have time to build a proper case on all three before we waste two.
Sister Tow
And dips other than a random pop in to tell poyser and juice to go pms
All my humor gets read as scum
Cause this was supposed to prove something actually read the section Jeff and I were trying to break tension. It's not even game related
Something has to be up with his right? Because of what he got?

When did tp first mention that ace was an insane cop?
Going after Pein again...
Need a watcher on me.
Also Idk if lethal is awful or scum but he was throwing all sorts of lazy susses at people who poyser was "suspicious" about.
Like mafia could had killed him randomly...
Also he had me as town but lethal was saying that he was scum reading me which is bs.
Asked for a watcher but doesn't get one... But smark is claiming watcher. Too bad he's trying to gun Pein instead.
you switch rdk lethal
Hes talking to tweet. 3 out of 4.
What if we're all assigned a verse but we don't know it? Cop a reads are opposite for the verse b <they aren't apart of>?

It makes Jeffs role super important. By Ace actively ignoring the other cop specifically with the verse stuff, and then outing himself and quitting. Kinda breaks some stuff but juice just reverts it bts by making tpein just a normal cop now though that would make tpein an outted cop. My character was from an older movie, aces from the newer.
Me calling Jeff super important defending pein

DAY 3

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.

There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
Switch a no show all night claimed to watch Jeff even tough Pein requested it. Also Jeff asks if I got Carol I didn't I'm vt can't leave
vote mandalorian

Mando the only one that went for Doddsy when every other vote had gone after me because I was copped
Me thinking I'd got mando. Lol apparently framing my supposed scum mate.
Sounds like paranoid? Which gets mafia no matter what.
Switch is back yippie...
  1. Red Dragon - Town
  2. Switchblade - Wolf Lean
  3. Lethal Jade - Wolf Lean
  4. Wangman Page - Town Lean
  5. Captain Holt - Null
  6. T-Pein™ - I guess maybe Town
  7. Ekkologix - Town mean but went down with RDK's flip
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide - Null
  9. Mandalorian - Wolf Lean
  10. Sister Abigail - Town Lock
  11. PHEN0M McStalker 2 - Town Lean
  12. Junkette - Town
  13. Tweet - Town lean
Damn these reads are on point
I unvoted mando dudes defense was on point.
Why Lethal over everything we have going today?
OH look
These are some good points. Mando doesn’t seem like the type to be scared scum, but two people pushing him make the night kill choices and it starts to form a pattern.

Unless Haza was the mafia kill instead.
OH look. Sits out majority of game he's actually active and look how it starts off not defending one but both confirmed scum.

End part 1

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m bothered by Switch not voting Man. But I’m also bothered by McNight drooling all over Man. However, I kinda think if he was scum, someone in the scum chat would’ve told him to knock it off instead of having him do it 4-5 times.

When I was scum last game, I agreed with something Poyser said in the thread and immediately got corrected (rightfully) for it. Surely, Man, who is experienced would’ve told him to stop, no?

The only thing left to say is check my day 1. I pushed hard on Junk. Most of my posts that day. I was even posting up to deadline that night, but I didn’t place a vote.

I like to talk it out. He was lynched before I came on or else I would have most definitely. Scum wouldn’t be caught not being on that wagon. No way.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m not defending Lethal. I’m deriding him not voting Mando. That’s so disingenuous. :bosque

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Not if he was trying to keep playing his town role he had in version 1.

That's what I have felt in my readback more than anything else. It seems like he had no real read of things other than when Ekko kept going at switch about the same things over and over again. He even voted Ekko for telling Abi not to say or do anything as their votes on him were not for anything other than for a claim and he was safe as the plan was always to lynch Man due to all the red flags he had with Doddsy that Jeff and Switch was stating.

Switch felt like he was trying to get the votes to Man that day but kept getting sidetracked I to arguments with Ekko who is relentless on that day and was very frustrated which it also felt others were as well. Even TP wanted to lynch Ekko

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Switch, I get what you’re saying, but I’ll be honest with you, “I was asleep or I woulda voted for him” doesn’t really mean anything. You weren’t so you didn’t and there’s no way for us to verify that you would’ve.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also clearly say two make a pattern lmao

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Switch, I get what you’re saying, but I’ll be honest with you, “I was asleep or I woulda voted for him” doesn’t really mean anything. You weren’t so you didn’t and there’s no way for us to verify that you would’ve.

I mean you can verify I wasn’t on.

I think me persuading everyone to vote Mando means more than not voting him. I wouldn’t have done that if my not voting him was intentional.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And I’m still very focused on how hard you pushed a vote on him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
  1. Red Dragon - Town
  2. Switchblade - Wolf Lean
  3. Lethal Jade - Wolf Lean
  4. Wangman Page - Town Lean
  5. Captain Holt - Null
  6. T-Pein™ - I guess maybe Town
  7. Ekkologix - Town mean but went down with RDK's flip
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide - Null
  9. Mandalorian - Wolf Lean
  10. Sister Abigail - Town Lock
  11. PHEN0M McStalker 2 - Town Lean
  12. Junkette - Town
  13. Tweet - Town lean

Reactions: John McHenry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

This is probably one of the most glaring things to me. Like, you literally posted how hard Switch was apparently going for Mando but then never even bothered to drop a vote because he wants to 'talk things through'. But then Jeff drops a vote on me, while I'm offline, and instead waiting for an opportunity for me to be online to 'talk things through' he throws a vote on me that he never moves.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Imagine me having this game solved to begin the fucking week.