Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What you should ask yourself is at any point did it look like I was trying to lynch you?
Why did you never vote for Mando if you were convinced it was him? Why did you vote for me so easily after Jeff voted for me?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I got to like, page 5/12 of Mando's iso and absent seen any going after Switch. I'll go back to it and finish that iso.
I took it as him saying that lethal went after switch. But then Wang said he was wrong? I’m not sure what he was wrong about.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I took it as him saying that lethal went after switch. But then Wang said he was wrong? I’m not sure what he was wrong about.
I posted what I thought was Switchs last post for the day and I found more so I was stating I was wrong about that.

Sorry for any confusion.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wang thought he had found switch’s last post. But he was wrong.

I’m going through lethals posts now to see where lethal went after switch.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I believe this is Smarks last post that day which was 3149.

I may be wrong as I am still checking through it.

Rigjt here is what I was referring to I was wrong about. I got further and found more posts that day.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
There’s no flaw if you deliberately leave out the biggest context of the point I was making.

You’re wrong on Mando. You have TWO DIFFERENT info sources pointing to him. If you want to sidestep that, that’s your prerogative. The rest of us were side eying you for it and I made the mistake of asking why. Jeff knew better of it and I will also in the future.

I’m no longer interested in your reasoning on Lethal because I no longer feel you’re arguing in good faith.

I agree that Holt is a point of contention, but generally speaking people don’t like taking wild stabs at a slot we have zero info on when Mando has two different info courses pointing in his direction. Feel free to push for Holt, though. I’m sure you’ll get some traction.
Yeah found this after the post I quoted earlier and it was still Ekko and Switch arguing about voting Man and why he was voting Lethal when there was info on Man.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wang, I’m not trying to overwhelm ya. But roughly when do you have Lethal going at switch? Or did I misread what you meant?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why did you never vote for Mando if you were convinced it was him? Why did you vote for me so easily after Jeff voted for me?

I’ve answered this.

1. No reason to rush.
2. I was fighting with Ekko about him not voting for you. That was more important.
3. I was asleep. I wouldn’t have not voted him on purpose.

As for you, I was helping Jeff. You were 33% a suspect and there was 25 hours left in day. I made it clear to you , Ekko and anyone else asking I was switching back to Mando. I had no interest in lynching you.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang, I’m not trying to overwhelm ya. But roughly when do you have Lethal going at switch? Or did I misread what you meant?
I think you may have misread that.

Ekko voted Lethal. Smark was trying to find out his reasoning at that time Ekko turned it into about 100 posts between the two of them going at each other.

Lethal didn't argue with Switch at that time. If you are referring to my big post.

Lethal and Ekko had some barbs at each other as well.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Go read my exchange with Switch as well after he voted me. I just didn't like it at all.
Thats where I am at now in my readback. I have to take it post by post and scroll through.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Switchblade what do you think about the comments I made about Ekko and Lethal in my reads post? Do you see them being mafia together?

(I’ve asked you a couple of questions in the last few minutes and you haven’t answered them)

Thoughts on this being a distancing tactic between Ekko and Lethal?

I’m honestly not in the headspace to interact.

I’ll bookmark your questions and come back to them.