Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
IIRC, McNight did vote for you. I think he had put a vote on someone else, unvoted, and switched to you.

I do think that Switch started pounding the Man vote pretty early on Day 3, which would've been after Doddy's flip on night 2. But I will say that even when there was talk of the trio (you, me, Man), he pretty well shut it down when people tried to focus on you or Holt.

I'm not trying to blindly defend Switch, because he could be playing me like a fiddle, but I think McNight looks way more sus than him leading up to the Man flip.
Hey, I said it was up to you and me to bring this home. I did the case on Lethal, you're doing the case on Switch, we're putting effort into winning this for Town. I see the points you're making and I do think they make a lot of sense. I just want to know the timing of things here because if Mando has two red checks against him, is that a wagon I'm even coming close to trying to defend if I'm his mate?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ekko and I had a death fight like 20 minutes after I entered that day.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ok, so switch voted Abi on day 3. Was that when he was trying to “pressure SA to participate?”

Thanks, Gib.
Yup. Said it was a pressure vote to get me to claim. My claim had already been exposed in thread before anyone asked me to claim. If I'm heavy on Mando, I toss a vote that way at some point. I think talk is cheap when it comes to this game. I can't award full Town points to Switch when all he did was talk about how Mando was the right direction and then he never voted there and just left a weak vote on me.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Switch never voting for Mando despite all the chatter towards Mando makes me feel yuck.

The only thing I can say other than that phase sucked for me when it came to fighting with Ekko is pair this with the response above this one. I definitely wouldn’t have done that on purpose to try to save Mando.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Switch never voting for Mando despite all the chatter towards Mando makes me feel yuck.
Yeah weirdly Switch AND Man were the two people that voted you, Man clearly trying to attach onto whoever else had votes but i am a bit confused why Switch wouldn’t take his vote off as soon as he saw that.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that he never put a vote on Man does worry me.

But holy hell, he begged other people to. In the midst of all that, Mcnight was defending Mando.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yup. Said it was a pressure vote to get me to claim. My claim had already been exposed in thread before anyone asked me to claim. If I'm heavy on Mando, I toss a vote that way at some point. I think talk is cheap when it comes to this game. I can't award full Town points to Switch when all he did was talk about how Mando was the right direction and then he never voted there and just left a weak vote on me.

I went to bed after fighting with you and Ekko and then Mando was lynched. I didn’t abstain on purpose.

At no point did I ever say we should be lynching Sister over Mando. The opposite in fact, but that’s all I got.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The fact that he never put a vote on Man does worry me.

But holy hell, he begged other people to. In the midst of all that, Mcnight was defending Mando.

You can go back to that phase too. It’s not like I was on at all in the like 6 hours proceeding hammer. I had no time to move my vote. I went to bed and y’all did the right thing.