Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Gah this is so much easier on the laptop but my wife is using it. Doddsy flipped on night 2 so I’m trying to go through and find when Switch started pushing Man

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That I will have to go back and check. I thought I quoted his first Mando vote but I guess I didn’t. I didn’t see it on my post.
Because here's the thing, with Mando basically having two checks, he's definitely the most likely wagon and there's some bus equity for his mates. If Switch talked so much about him, but never voted for him until it was a sure thing he was going, then I can't give full points to Switch for his Mando suss. It still irks me that Switch had all this to say about Mando and then quickly follows Jeff's vote on me for 'pressure' but doesn't really follow it up with much. I just want to know how long he was sussing Mando for and when he voted for him, because if he saw there wasn't much momentum for me to get lynched, he could have just got off of me and voted Mando when he knew Mando was done and get the bus token.

To be fair, though, I do think McNight voted for me in that day as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t mind helping Jeff get another piece of the third puzzle but I didn’t push any member of the pool more than I did Mando and I was pretty on it that entire phase that he got lynched. I wouldn’t have had that back and forth with Ekko that made me hate my life if simply pushing Sister was a goal of mine and I certainly would have had more to do with it than a simple vote. There would have been an actual effort to lynch sister there.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Switchblade I’m struggling on my phone (half cracked screen isn’t helping). Can you point me in the general direction of when you first voted Man? I thought you were the 2/3 vote against him, but struggling to find it. Sorry

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’ll be honest, there’s a chance I didn’t. I don’t rush votes. I come in and give my thoughts and push for a wagon I want so town can discuss it. I crusaded against Junk all day 1 as well, but I don’t think I ever actually voted for her.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I saw a Man vote from you at some point. I’ll get it figured out.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hmm. I saw a Man vote from you at some point. I’ll get it figured out.

Possibly before the Ekko stuff if you did. I know it wasn’t after that post I asked him about his Lethal vote. That’s when we were in the never ending torture session.

I know I came in and immediately supported the Doddsy info when a lot of others were wavering on if he copped.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Maybe you didn't vote Mando early on. I woulda swore you did, but I'm not seeing it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I pushed for it and discussed it, but don’t think I voted.

I hate rushing votes. If someone can talk us out of a lynch, that’s preferable to accidentally hammering.

If I have info myself, I’ll come in and vote, though.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Because here's the thing, with Mando basically having two checks, he's definitely the most likely wagon and there's some bus equity for his mates. If Switch talked so much about him, but never voted for him until it was a sure thing he was going, then I can't give full points to Switch for his Mando suss. It still irks me that Switch had all this to say about Mando and then quickly follows Jeff's vote on me for 'pressure' but doesn't really follow it up with much. I just want to know how long he was sussing Mando for and when he voted for him, because if he saw there wasn't much momentum for me to get lynched, he could have just got off of me and voted Mando when he knew Mando was done and get the bus token.

To be fair, though, I do think McNight voted for me in that day as well.
IIRC, McNight did vote for you. I think he had put a vote on someone else, unvoted, and switched to you.

I do think that Switch started pounding the Man vote pretty early on Day 3, which would've been after Doddy's flip on night 2. But I will say that even when there was talk of the trio (you, me, Man), he pretty well shut it down when people tried to focus on you or Holt.

I'm not trying to blindly defend Switch, because he could be playing me like a fiddle, but I think McNight looks way more sus than him leading up to the Man flip.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I pushed for it and discussed it, but don’t think I voted.

I hate rushing votes. If someone can talk us out of a lynch, that’s preferable to accidentally hammering.

If I have info myself, I’ll come in and vote, though.
Yeah I went back and checked. According to Lichs vote counts, your only vote on Day 3 was on Abi.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok, so switch voted Abi on day 3. Was that when he was trying to “pressure SA to participate?”

Thanks, Gib.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I went back and checked. According to Lichs vote counts, your only vote on Day 3 was on Abi.

That’s what’s I figured. Thankfully he was lynched the next day before I got on.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ok, so switch voted Abi on day 3. Was that when he was trying to “pressure SA to participate?”

Thanks, Gib.

Yep. After Jeff had mentioned that we still had 25 hours left or something and he’d like to hear from SA too.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright, SA. With one vote on each of them, it basically comes down to whoever you and me wanna vote for.