Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And who would have thought 3 cops legit. Him keeping himself hidden was the smart play. The other cop is going to do the same.
More propping up Doddsy. Earning brownie points on this flip.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why do we need him to claim? We have the sane cop saying he's wanted to vote Mando since n1? His claim doesn't really matter at this point does it?
Not even interested in the claim despite there being a slight chance Doddsy didn’t actually cop cop him. We figure he did, but this conviction feels like tmi.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
His play has been completely tied with Mando when he repped in. He had to completely play the same way to keep his town play alive and it’s playing off beautifully here. He knew people would buy it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mando the only one that went for Doddsy when every other vote had gone after me because I was copped
This is a curious post. He flips the subject of the post here. Not sure why he’d do that.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Meeting over. I’ll catch up when I get home.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Here's a bit of interaction between Mando and McNight 2.0. Would Mando, trying to put doubt on Jeff's results, allow his mate McNight to come into the thread and publicly trying to convince him otherwise. This kind of feels like a legit attempt at McNight trying to sway Mando's opinion.
This is a really good point imo, and my answer is I don't think he would

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is a really good point imo, and my answer is I don't think he would

McHenry was doubting Jeff from the moment he repped in. He slowly changed his mind AFTER interacting with Mando. Something changed in their scum box.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Switch stealing Ekkos post wall gimmick, how dare you. XD

I was asked to do it. I have info, I didn’t want to build a case, but here we are. Hopefully it at least makes sense.

Once you legitimately know someone is scum, everything they do looks scummy to you on reflection.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do we have a recent VC anywhere?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I believe it’s just me and McHenry voting for each other right now.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm currently digging through posts that started Monday morning (EST). I'll get a multiquote post up when I get to a stopping point.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I will say, based on what I'm reading, Switch was pushing really hard to get rid of Man early in the day on Monday.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright. That was an absolute hellacious time.

Mando had a good point why hasn't of all people @Captain Holt been repped yet?
More defending Mando
Why Lethal over everything we have going today?
The "everything" was primarily talking about Man.
I'm buying the defense he's answered every question, he hasn't backtracked, he's even given us his role that it typically scum from my reading why give us all this info ? Why not make up a different role? He could still be scum, but we've also yet to hear from @Rawhide.

Who has the benefit of not having any reads on him whatsoever.

And I still have SA as null

With a game like this where everything is wrong I'm not confident this is the right move yet I want to throughly sus it out first.
McKnight defending Man.
We have Man that’s been listed in a Carol as potentially being mafia and a dead cop that vot f for him out of the gate on day 2.

Then there’s TP getting scum results on myself and Jeff.

We have two night kills to analyze too. You have any reason to suspect Lethal over anyone else?

My choice would be Man. That needs to be solved.
This doesn't seem scummy since Man was scum.
If you mean Man, that’s where my head’s at.
Self-explaintory
Ekko refusing to answer my question on Lethal is now noted.

He’s also dodging the Man information. Only focusing on TP.

If Man flips scum, I’m pushing Ekko next.
Switch is trying to focus on two people here, both of whom turned out to be scum.
You keep doing this. You keep focusing on tee pee when he was one of several information points that I was talking about the main one being Mando Mando was the most important one and you conveniently try to pretend like there wasn’t a point on him for like 90% of your replies to me. The point though is that we all saw that as being suss the only difference is I actually wanted you to tell me why you made it but you didn’t want to so it’s whatever at this point. I didn’t fail either. I explained until I was blue in the face that from your pov nothing about me and Jeff is confirmed for YOU. You should have been weighing that, and Mando, and trying to solve one of those. Not Lethal.

And all you had to say is this is why I pushed Lethal first and if it made sense, our entire interaction probably would have been over, but you wanted to drag this out.
He's really drilling this Mando thing hard, and this was well before the hammer dropped.
There’s no flaw if you deliberately leave out the biggest context of the point I was making.

You’re wrong on Mando. You have TWO DIFFERENT info sources pointing to him. If you want to sidestep that, that’s your prerogative. The rest of us were side eying you for it and I made the mistake of asking why. Jeff knew better of it and I will also in the future.

I’m no longer interested in your reasoning on Lethal because I no longer feel you’re arguing in good faith.

I agree that Holt is a point of contention, but generally speaking people don’t like taking wild stabs at a slot we have zero info on when Mando has two different info courses pointing in his direction. Feel free to push for Holt, though. I’m sure you’ll get some traction.
More Switch pointing towards Mando.
mando thinks smark is scum as well iirc. do u think in scum with him?
Mando accused Smark of being scum. Is there any world where scum would suggest scum as scum to keep from getting lynched?
The only time I ever called you scum is when I thought you were skating away from Mando
He was calling other people scum for not wanting to vote Mando. IMO, Scum would encourage that sort of thing.

It isn’t the compliment you think it is. He thinks I’m scum because I asked him why he voted for Lethal over Mando and then refused to answer my question about it.
Lethal proved to be scum, but Switch was trying to push the Man vote which also proved to be accurate. He pushed it based on info that had been provided, much like he's doing with this.

ive noticed earlier smark literally pre-flipped mando as mafia and said smth like when mando flips scum we lynch ekko
Ekko even pointed out that Smark had "preflipped" Mando as scum.

What are your thoughts on if Mando flips scum? Do you think Ekko and him could be staging their back-and-forth right now to try to save Ekko from his eventual flip and if so what do you think of Ekko’s pushes on Holt from that perspective? Could they be one trying to maybe save Mando or possibly trying to set up Sister for Lynch?
Switch talking about how scum could be staging something to get a townie (SA)

I’m with you in that we don’t have to rush it but I do think ultimately that’s the play here today.
He was referencing voting for Mando calling it "the play."

Is Ekko worth lynching right now? I lean yes because I think that he likely took out RDK

Mando I'm going back to null his defense fight and transparency.

Captain Holt. No damn clue

SA could see him aligned with Ekko but I said that last game and was wrong about the alignment
Suggesting an Ekko vote (who may very well be SK) instead of a Mando vote.

Also told me last game it's sus to eliminate inactive but has called for it constantly

When I asked about why you sussed lethat you said since text wall I don't see why that's a valid reason
Lethal was also scum, and when that name started being kicked around, he didn't think it was a good reason

I vote Mando. It’s not rocket science.
I think this was the 3rd of 7 votes needed to lynch Mando at that time.
Mando has two different info sources on him that’s who I want to Lynch but in the meantime as we have 25 fucking hours Jeff says he wants pressure on sister as she’s also in the pool I will gladly help my friend Jeff who I fully believe is town in doing his wagon I repeat his wagon by placing a vote on him if the guy doesn’t come back we have no further info on him so we go back to the guy who we have two info courses on thank you good night.

You don’t read. I believe Mando to be the one. We have 25 hours left in day and Jeff said let’s try this and I said, no reason not to try one of the people and followed his wagon. There is no case from me beyond it’s possible it’s him. So I’m helping Jeff who I have as solid town. That’s it. Unless Sister says something spectacularly bad here, I’m still probably gonna move to Mando before day’s out.

Instructions to someone on a sus list. Regardless of list blown.

Also imo if sa follows orders he looks sus too
He posted this not long after getting called out for saying that SA should just jump in and claim VT. Now he's bothered that someone else said what SA should do.

Mando is above you by a long shot, but there’s still a 33% chance it’s you. So Jeff said let’s pressure you. Voted.
Pushing Mando
I think holt is the villain in the list which does really suck.

I read mando town think dodsy got screwed with.
Trying to push a vote onto Holt (my slot) which is vanilla townie.
The problem with the list is.

Mandos defense has been amazing in my opinion I'm buying everything he's selling. He's given reads, role (even though it's a shady role)
More Mando praise
Catching scum has honestly never been this unfun.

Almost like we could have lynched scum yesterday and have a clear target in Lethal today and be halfway home.

:pour
Switch seemed to want to go Mando then Lethal, both of whom were scum.

Reactions: Sister Abigail