Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why would Tweet be valuable? We don't know 100 if he just leaves and wins on his own once he reaches the final four. If the Wolf team get eliminated, Tweet's time on the chopping block draws a bit closer.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I was really hoping for some grand revelation during the night. I’m still legitimately torn 50/50 between the two.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
SA, how do you think the numbers are distributed as we stand?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You don’t think it might be mafia just trying too hard to appear active and useful?

I got disagree with my slot 1 and say I certainly think so.
I'm going to take a walk through Switch's posts throughout the day. Don't know what it'll get me, might give up, might be annoying. But this is something I find interesting right away. Barry said Junk was Town, then Mando ask if maybe Junk is actually Wolf, a post that Lethal liked, only for Switch to address the post disagreeing with Barry and saying that Junk is scum. Feels like an odd little three connection between a slot I read scum, with two confirmed scum, and then a slot I've continued to read scum.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like why randomly pick Mando's post to respond to a day after Barry made that original post?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
4/1/1/1. Shocked if it's anything different.
Great. Thats's exactly where I'm thinking the numbers fall. I am 100% that you and I are town. We know Tweet is indy. Once we clear up this McNight/Switch mess we will know who a third townie is. Need to determine if Gip (Ekko slot) is the SK or if he's actually VT with a BP. I've got a slight town lean on Wang.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I will also point out just as a potential point of interest thast when I repped in, McNight immediately started trying to push me as scum. Since we're kinda theorizing everything, it could've been a method of trying to put focus on the newest name in the game at that point. After a little while, he went "strong town" on me, and then he randomly doubled back and started talking about me as scum again. A little erratic.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
We have Man that’s been listed in a Carol as potentially being mafia and a dead cop that vot f for him out of the gate on day 2.

Then there’s TP getting scum results on myself and Jeff.

We have two night kills to analyze too. You have any reason to suspect Lethal over anyone else?

My choice would be Man. That needs to be solved.
Protecting Lethal cause mando is caught at this point protecting the more powerful mafia.
You don’t seem to comprehending. I’m not relevant here at all. I wasn’t even in the thread when you voted. YOU chose to ignore information YOU don’t have access to and decided to vote for Lethal. Stop dodging the question. Why did you ignore everything for that vote?
This exchange where he's starting to be sus'd throws Mando under the bus to protect himself and Lethal

My pov isn’t relevant to why you voted for Lethal which you are refusing to say why you did. I won’t argue any further with some refusing to help town with answers.
Upset with ekko for going after Lethal.
Nah, I’m done here. Also, answering it for someone else is so infuriating it might literally hurt.
Prettty sure this is the beginning of the fight. Ekko wants to go for Lethal, tries to prevent that.
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
1 Day 02 Hours 41 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.
Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (1) - Mandalorian
Still hasn't voted so to this point in the game Smark has NEVER voted for anyone. I thinks it'll help his play now because look see I didn't vote against towns. Didn't vote for anyone at all.
Vote Sis Abi

I’m down for different content.
Yeah between the last smark post and this one it was all fight. Now he's jumped on sis to "pressure him"
If you’re town probably not the best thing to be giving sister free advice for how to claim when she gets here.
He "sus'd" me here because I was giving this is what sa is going to do if he's scum he didn't cause he's not but smark jumped on that. Then fight resumes. I will say that during this fight he keeps going at mando and SA great move because Ekko forgets he was wanting to get Lethal and just continues the fighting as opposed to where his train of thought was before.
@Switchblade he did give an answer I'll let you have a read of it for yourself I also brought it up around 8ish tonight when asking if anyone thought Ekko might be a decent vote

Edited tag
Switch ignore legit response to keep the distraction going. Fights still going on though it's like 4 hours deep damn. Even if gip flips town I'm not pointing at anyone based on the play during the fight.
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
23 Hours 19 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (2) - Mandalorian, John McHenry
Sister Abigail (2) - Red Dragon, Smark
I believe this is his first official vote.
If Sister actually came in legit and was like what to do want to know maybe I’d want to engage, but they’re just parroting Ekko’s dumb bullshit that I already said I didn’t want to deal with so it’s like whatever at this point.

I’d be fine just flipping Mando at this point to see what his role is and then have an entirely different next day.
So he saw an out for mando went for SA figured out that wasn't going to fly knows if he doesn't suggest mando he'll get sus'd when mando flips. Scum chat must have agreed that Mando had to remain sus and protect the rest since Mando was on Jeffs list after n1. Dips again.
McNight unvoted.
That's right I saw the Train on SA and Jumped off
Red Dragon
Switchblade
Wangman Page
Captain Holt
T-Pein™
Ekkologix
CraigPelton Rawhide
Mandalorian
Sister Abigail
PHEN0M McStalker 2
Junkette
Tweet

Probably where I'm at atm. Wang is absent, Holt has disappeared, Junk has vanished, KIF seemed ok but he's playing catching to 250+ pages so a very difficult task tbh. I'm not sure I have a read of Ekko cos he's pissed me off so much this game. Force one out of me I'd lean town (51%) cos it just baffles me if a scum does this. Crazy theory that Holt is teamed with him and he's wanting the modkill clout for town points.
To support the scum had given up on saving Mando here's Letal calling him out too.
Unvote Ekko
Vote Sister Abigail

What’s your reasoning now then, SA?
Scum team trying to get SA train going. At this point Smark and Mando
Well here are the teams I'd say...
Again me calling teams, Jeff obviously jumped the wrong way, jumps off the train just after I make this comment. But worth noting I started sussing smark before being called out.
Vote Mando

This list has to be solved and we have to get a lynch and I don't think it's going any other way than mando.
My inadvertant hammer. None of us realized it was even the hammer.
Mando faking a slip.
SA calling the fake slip which again look at the SA list I posted. SA had this day1 Bravo.
I better see Ekko grilling the shit out of Tommy before I’m done reading or I’m going to say fuck it and place a vote.
He's back.
Alive

1. Red Dragon
  2. Switchblade
  3. Lethal Jade
  4. Wangman Page
  5. Captain Holt Tommy Bedlam
  6. T-Pein™
  7. Ekkologix
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide
  9. Mandalorian
  10. Sister Abigail
  11. PHEN0M McStalker 2
  12. Tweet
Jeff with 3 of 4 ...
Now that Mando is most likely flipping scam we should have plenty to look at now to see who was trying to divert that wagon who wanted to go elsewhere etc.
He slipped and smark still trying to throw some doubt in there. oops

DAY 3

A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

Mandalorian (7) - T-Pein, Tweet, Sister Abigail, John McHenry, Red Dragon, Ekko
Sister Abigail (2) - Smark, Mandalorian​
Oh look who never voted for mando? At all
That’s right. Judge?

And did someone just hammer?
Tries to throw doubt on the vote count. Doesn't get called out on the vote at night. Because debate about modkills starts ekko gets replaced and omg we had the vote on mando are all major topics. Then day starts and immediately announced he was watcher and saw me kill jeff

I can keep going if I have to but Smarks one and only vote is againg SA protecting Mando, huge periods of inactivity leading up to nights when he says he used powers even though in game he doesn't comment until hours after the day starts. He's protected both Mando and Lethal numerous times.

Myself I've been all over the damn place with my sus's and votes. I got some wrong most of us did. But I got two right that mattered. I can continue from here if I really need to but I don't see how I need too.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
McNight, that (IMO) is the best defense that you've put together since you were accused of a night kill.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I will also point out just as a potential point of interest thast when I repped in, McNight immediately started trying to push me as scum. Since we're kinda theorizing everything, it could've been a method of trying to put focus on the newest name in the game at that point. After a little while, he went "strong town" on me, and then he randomly doubled back and started talking about me as scum again. A little erratic.
You were on Jeffs list and hadn't been sus'd at all everyone should have been looking at you. Just based on the sheer amount of game missed is why I went back and forth.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Myself I've been all over the damn place with my sus's and votes. I got some wrong most of us did. But I got two right that mattered. I can continue from here if I really need to but I don't see how I need too.
Unlike some of your other posts that I had pointed out, this reads genuine to me.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That wasn’t doubt. I was saying we need to dissect who tried to take us off Mando. :reigns3

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
McNight, that (IMO) is the best defense that you've put together since you were accused of a night kill.

It’s not. He’s suggesting the opposite of what each post says.