Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don’t like Ekko taking as much time as he did to paint out how a perfect town player should be acting in mine or SA’s situation and then SA acting exactly as Ekko described. Ekko buddying up to SA as well and backing him up makes that link even more prominent for me.

I’m happy to go with either of them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The thing is too @Mandalorian if they copped doddsy d1 (which is already a possibility but why him of all ppl to cop, likely theyd pick a stronger player imo but wifom ) they surely wpuld know a cc could cause a 3rd cc n all results go weird instead. Seems risky af to cc

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t like Ekko taking as much time as he did to paint out how a perfect town player should be acting in mine or SA’s situation and then SA acting exactly as Ekko described. Ekko buddying up to SA as well and backing him up makes that link even more prominent for me.

I’m happy to go with either of them.
I certainly agree with this though, made me sick to my stomach n if they town wtf who plays like this lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Do you suggest we simply ignore Jeff's results. This here tells me you're not super serious about solving the trio.

Not suggesting that at all. I’m serious about finding mafia, as Ekko has said himself (to justify his vote on Lethal), there’s only one in the trio and several more outside of it.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The thing is too @Mandalorian if they copped doddsy d1 (which is already a possibility but why him of all ppl to cop, likely theyd pick a stronger player imo but wifom ) they surely wpuld know a cc could cause a 3rd cc n all results go weird instead. Seems risky af to cc

Cant comment on who’d they’d go for instead as I’m not strong on everyone’s meta and who would be a better choice than who etc.

Throwing another in the mix confused us on day two. Remember, the trio includes a mafia and all of that gave us two options outside of it and also allowed us to cast doubt over the list itself because both the sender and recipient were claimed mafia.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Spit balling - what if Mando is Poyser's partner? Would sorta indicate why Doddsy could've voted for him cos getting back an alignment that isn't town would make you comfy they're scum.

That then leaves Sister & Holt as viable mafia options - Sister is at least in the thread, Holt has "made up for it" by not being around for 3 days.

@Red Dragon what's your thoughts on an Ekko lynch? He's a distraction, induces mental trauma on everyone, has walked back so much stuff, is spreading complete and utter shit about every player, and the 2 points sticking out to me are that PoyPoy was going hard at him and Pein isn't town coring him and actually got him as looking bad.

Without the carol names I'd be lynching Ekko. With the carol names, man, gun to my head I'd say Mando cos all the dots just connect nicely.
This is a bad post. I really think we have to solve either me or Mando this day. Just vote Mando with me and if he flips Town, I'll offer my head.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Heres the problem, we lynch ekko here n were fucked in the ass if he flips town because we still have to deal w sis/mando/holt

So no matter how i feel , logically wed be takimg such a massive risk changing course
It's a huge fucking risk but man I'd just love the healthy vibe of the game to be restored.

I mean there's also the possibility that he's just being deliberately obnoxious but he's gone at almost everyone, except Abi

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This is a bad post. I really think we have to solve either me or Mando this day. Just vote Mando with me and if he flips Town, I'll offer my head.
How is it a bad post? I'm spit balling some crazy shit and saying if it wasn't for the trio I'd be over Ekko like anything. Did you miss me saying all the dots connect nicely to Mando?

Fact is we still have 13 hours or so, so I'm gonna go sleep soon and check in in the morning.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:heston

24 hour Day 1 but every day since 36 hours. Would've loved those extra 12 hours on day 1 ya know

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cant comment on who’d they’d go for instead as I’m not strong on everyone’s meta and who would be a better choice than who etc.

Throwing another in the mix confused us on day two. Remember, the trio includes a mafia and all of that gave us two options outside of it and also allowed us to cast doubt over the list itself because both the sender and recipient were claimed mafia.
Lets work on teams too then, regardless what we choose to do, id like to work with you in ar tge very least establishing mafia mates .

Ur suggesting ekko/sis/pein atm yes? Do they have interactions between them that would make them unlikely? Sis/ekko i cant recall, pein/ekko had some interactions but ekko of the two acted buddying while pein now pushin him. Im strugglin w a pein/ekko pair

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ooooh man the pandering here is burning my ears lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The problem with the list is.

Mandos defense has been amazing in my opinion I'm buying everything he's selling. He's given reads, role (even though it's a shady role)

SA - It's not the exact role I thought he was saying but close.

Holt - complete unknown and we can't do anything with it.

If there is a strong scum read on individuals I'm willing to go there because if we hit town we're back to 50 50. We're likely going after SA or Mando. Say we pick one their town, next day train will be the other one but they could still be town. Holt not playing kinda makes the list irrelavant?