Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In this scenario We could have

Holt - Genuinely inactive though not lurking.

Ekko

Junkette - She comes in early gunning at Ekko. I agree to sus with her she immediately leaves him and jumps on me. Ekko brings this up, it makes Ekko look good. Later on he defends not going at her when a few eyeballs were on her as "don't want to lynch the top 6"

The fourth could be a few people I mean all inactives are possible, they could have been told to hold off. I mean someones ego would allow it.

Oh the top 6 thing was golden :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm willing to offer my head, but it seems like Mando is trying everything in his power to save his. Don't you see that difference?
Yes, hes trying a lot harder than you. Thats not scummy lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You aren't serious, though. We know for sure there's someone within the list of three that's scum, yet you're still interested in going outside of the circle. You trust your reads more than the list? How come?

I’ve answered this and you’re beginning to sound desperate with how hard you’re pushing this.

We also know for sure that out of the 10 remaining players outside of it there’s likely 3 of them that are also mafia. You’re getting like this over 3%.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like if mando is scum he should be damn proud, doddsy level slippery

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What do you think about Mando's defense has been amazing?
He's giveing alternatives, I can't see anyone he's truely tried to defend other than himself. Your problem is your the one he's kinda gone after and it's logical if he's town defending himself your the other active in the list. He's given up a scum leaning role trying to prove his innocence. He's answered every question and given alternatives.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
From my POV, you or Holt are scum, that's a 50/50 chance. I believe Jeff's info is right. Tell me, with my thought process explained, how else should I be playing this?

I’m not going to tell you how to play. That’s up to you.

You’re clearly uninterested in trying to figure out who the rest of the mafia is and you’re focused on pushing me instead. Even if you want to vote for me you’re not talking about anyone else.

I, on the other hand, have given several reads on multiple players and have ALSO said I’m willing to go the list route and vote for you. You’re calling me out for things that aren’t true.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If you think that I think that, you’ve not actually been paying attention to what I’ve been saying. I didn’t at first but now I do. I think my thought process on that change has been clear and if someone wanted to they can see the pieces changing for me with regards to Jeff and the list.

A random tour of the players? Dude, I’ve been called out several times for not trying to solve or play the game and instead focusing on defending myself. Now you’re giving me shit for doing the opposite.

Regardless of the list, I think Ekko is mafia. My goal here is to vote out mafia. For that reason, I’d also be happy voting you out and surely because you’re on the list you wouldn’t have any issues with me pushing you as hard as you’re pushing me?
Holt and I should be your only options today.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lets work on teams too then, regardless what we choose to do, id like to work with you in ar tge very least establishing mafia mates .

Ur suggesting ekko/sis/pein atm yes? Do they have interactions between them that would make them unlikely? Sis/ekko i cant recall, pein/ekko had some interactions but ekko of the two acted buddying while pein now pushin him. Im strugglin w a pein/ekko pair

I don't think I have ever seen Pein going at Ekko, ever. Not to the extent he has here. Not even over on WG.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also think id rather get rid of vote manipulation than our potential protection if mando is town :cudi just thinking

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’ve answered this and you’re beginning to sound desperate with how hard you’re pushing this.

We also know for sure that out of the 10 remaining players outside of it there’s likely 3 of them that are also mafia. You’re getting like this over 3%.
So you don't trust Jeff's list?