Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yep. You’re obviously a bigger threat to mafia than he is as a result then, if you’re both being legit. The potential of him role copping Ace was brought up, but it could have been Doddsy instead and then they ice him the following night?

He is trying to get rid of me as quickly as he can, not interacting with me at all and not commenting on my play. Just says we should trust information that at best has me 33% mafia, because the Doddsy stuff is pure speculation.
Thats assuming they iced doddsy n not rdk. But an interesting theory

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
unvote

still time n i dont want ekko to hammer either
Fuck this reminds me of him saying he wanted to wait to hammer.

Then there was his approach to Abi and just fucking off everyone else but him. When PEIN doesn't want to engage you, you've fucked too many people off.

Man I'm souring on it a little given Mando is thinking of an Ekko lynch too

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Whoever has the daykill could be cool right now too lol. But sadly i think its scum or indie that may have it or an inactive :(

N im basing the existance of it because of mchenry's 1 role flip

I wish I had it. I really do. Would blast somebody so hard they'd feel it for years

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Thats assuming they iced doddsy n not rdk. But an interesting theory

Personally I don’t think RDK was the mafia kill. RDK and you were going at it and he seemed like he’d have been wanting to go for you today had the other information come to light. If you’re town - which I think you’ve convinced me now that you definitely are - they’d want you lynched and perhaps were planning on sitting back and letting me and RDK lead the way on you.

Them role copping Doddsy and then killing him seems more plausible to me. Again, Doddsy being cop and you being blocked instead of killed instead of Doddsy supports this I think.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Then there was his approach to Abi and just fucking off everyone else but him. When PEIN doesn't want to engage you, you've fucked too many people off.

Heres the problem, we lynch ekko here n were fucked in the ass if he flips town because we still have to deal w sis/mando/holt

So no matter how i feel , logically wed be takimg such a massive risk changing course

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So what are thoughts on him making his results on Jeff and Smark up? In fact we just had two cops, one normal (Doddsy) and one inverse (Ace)? Pein bringing those roles up and then claiming one of them is a bit convenient, no?

Mafia obviously have to be worried about the list, and the Pein result on Jeff did have people wanting to lynch Jeff because of it.
TPein also brought up the multiverse before anyone else did. In order for your theory to be plausible scum would have had to pick Doddsy or Ace n1(mostly likely Ace to get the right variants) saw the multiverse angle. But this is where I think that breaks down. Why try to save first me? It's a free town Lynch if it was a play you'd save it for the next day? I think Tpein is clean.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TPein also brought up the multiverse before anyone else did. In order for your theory to be plausible scum would have had to pick Doddsy or Ace n1(mostly likely Ace to get the right variants) saw the multiverse angle. But this is where I think that breaks down. Why try to save first me? It's a free town Lynch if it was a play you'd save it for the next day? I think Tpein is clean.
:WOW well shit thats a great ass post

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Whoever has the daykill could be cool right now too lol. But sadly i think its scum or indie that may have it or an inactive :(

N im basing the existance of it because of mchenry's 1 role flip
Yeah I would think it has to exist. And I tried to push the role to kill me so I would win, but nobody stepped up or even suggested it which is why I lean towards Holt or one of the other inactives.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail suppose u could tell us whats ur read on mando outside the cop result? have u ever scum read him b4?

would u be considering holt first as the alternative mando is suggesting
I think Mando has always been somewhere in the neutral range for me. I did note Doddsy voting for him in D2 and there being a few votes there. I remember thinking it could be possible that he was being setup as a distraction from McNight. But he wasn't really someone I had been focusing on.

For me, there's no way I'm going Holt over Mando of Holt continues to be inactive. There's too much info to be gained from Mando's flip while Holt won't give us much other than a dead Wolf, if he's scum. I think Mando's defense here is severely lacking and he continues to push you, someone outside the list of three. Since I'm in the same situation as him, I know Mando or Holt are scum and I'm deadset on pushing them. I feel it's kind of telling that Mando does not share a similar mindset that it has to be me or Holt here, from his POV. The fact he's also trying to suss me because I'm pushing him and Holt as my only options is kind of tough as well.

Reactions: Ekkologix

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Actually I suggested it before, that's aboutthe time EKKO just hammered the hell out of smark.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

If they did rolecop Doddsy they would know about the different Poirots. Also, mafia could have multiverse roles as well so they’d know about it that way.

Jeff wasn’t going to get lynched on that day and the train was already forming on you. Whether it was you or Jeff they were going to be getting a town lynch either way.

Pein was happy to put his own information to one side and go along with your lynch instead of voting for someone he’d checked as mafia. I am frustrated with myself for buying him and spending as much time on Jeff as I did.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unless he tried to save u n lynch ace or me next day knowin his result on mchenry1 . But thats a lot of future thinkin n im not really buyin that level of planning

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So why was Ekko obsessed with being the hammer vote on me?

He started sussing Lethal "since the text wall" post, so he's sussed him because Lethal verbalized how annoying it is when Ekko posts for pages at a time. That's not scum it's just an observation that it's annoying.

Also claims Lethal is a worthy vote over a listed option because percentages? My quote from juice is 1 of them is villian so I assume the other two do get cleared I could be wrong.

Ingenuine

Shoving virtually everyone around regardless of theorized alliance.

Anyone see my Junkette Ekko theory?

I think he's scum his agenda seems off. He's certainly playing differently

Calling Ekko scum

Is Ekko worth lynching right now? I lean yes because I think that he likely took out RDK

Mando I'm going back to null his defense fight and transparency.

Captain Holt. No damn clue

SA could see him aligned with Ekko but I said that last game and was wrong about the alignment
This one

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Now you’re blaming the game mod. Honestly mate, you’re clutching at every possible straw.

People can choose to believe me or not, but you’re not town.

Are you telling me that you’d be willing to spend three days to lynch all three of me, SA and Sayer until a mafia was hit?
Do you suggest we simply ignore Jeff's results. This here tells me you're not super serious about solving the trio.