Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
imma look at doddsys post when im back, play nice in the meantime

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ekko looking really bad after those last few posts for me. The vote on Lethal is strange when I think it’s pretty much agreed that the way to go is one of the three on the list that Jeff sent?

I’m aware that I am on it and therefore in the crosshairs, but that’s really strange play.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ekko looking really bad after those last few posts for me. The vote on Lethal is strange when I think it’s pretty much agreed that the way to go is one of the three on the list that Jeff sent?

I’m aware that I am on it and therefore in the crosshairs, but that’s really strange play.
It is an odd way to go for sure.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im okay with starting with holt as well in all honestly

completely useless slot

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wasn't ekko going after RDK hard?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
There’s also the two kills to factor in. McHenry I’d role indicated that there was an extra shot somewhere and therefore one of Doddsy and RDK could have been shot with that. Not something to explore now, but worth keeping in mind.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Look man I don’t want to be a dick or anything, but can’t you see that you’re demonstrating the point that I’ve been trying to make. Your defence is nothing other than ‘you’re wrong’ and ‘I’m town’. Can you see why I’m not really willing to move on this? You’re not doing anything to convince me otherwise?
what do u want him to do from that position. he is giving u a result and u dont believe it, what now?

why r u even wanting him to convince u on it

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
what do u want him to do from that position. he is giving u a result and u dont believe it, what now?

why r u even wanting him to convince u on it

I wasn’t asking him to convince me of his role. I believed his role, it was his alignment that I was challenging because Pein had got a mafia result on him.

All Jeff was saying that he was town and I was wrong, that’s not a proper defence to me. I was asking him to elaborate and then we resolved what we were saying and just basically agreed to disagree. You’re taking so many things out of context.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
All I’ll say is that if Jeff is mafia then the kill on Doddsy was clutch for them for multiple reasons. It’s casted doubts over Pein’s check on Jeff and as a result given us less reason to lynch Jeff because of all of that.

If they rolecopped Doddsy first and then killed him, then it was a great move.

That being said, with the biggest red flag on Jeff pushed aside slightly, he’s not where the priority for me or anyone else should be today. I don’t know how many times or different ways Ekko needs me to say it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff being blocked probably validates that the 3 names result really has a scum in it and mafia r afraid of that ability more than the cops, given that they just killed the reliable cop

kind of wish doddsy did a proper peek. the good thing is he pushed mando BEFORE the 3 names were brought up, meaning there is a chance he copped mando and got a guilty check

if he had pushed mando after the 3 names became public then its possible he just picked one of the 3 that he scum read

has doddsy made a read list anywhere? i see couple of his posts r addressing tpein/ace cop stuff and it seems he fully believes it. makes sense from his PoV and explains why he might have been hesitant on mando after the other cop results came (since he did not know his own sanity)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
might be more beneficial to lynch among the 3, if we hit scum there we clear the other 2

mando's responses page 183 onward look a bit better overall, now need to see holt tell us why its not him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I could just be some Paranoid Cop btw.
All my results gonna show up as mafia...
guess yall just find out after I die or another cop flips.
I know we have more cops.
if there is a naive cop they may wanna come out or atleast town read tpein and stop us from lynching him

tpein rolecopping doddsy n1 then pretending to be a paranoid cop is not within the realm of possibility

if there is no naive cop it points more towards tpein being scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so im thinkin sk killed doddsy

he has stabwounds as opposed to gunshots. puzzling scum shot haza tho. quite puzzling
huh those images have meaning or ur being sarcastic lol

rdk look like a vig kill

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Vote Mandolorian

This is were I wanted my vote to go yesterday during the read back.

Play is night and day compared to previous game, no endeavour to hunt, lacking the same bite that he had last game.

Honestly very confident on this one and I would appreciate the support
he did say very confident on it, knowing fully well hes a cop and how we wud look at this after his flip

was he confident in any other read? town or scum read