Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lynching you.
Makes no sense to me tbh, if you wanna lynch Jeff that means you think his info is fake. The fact that you're on the spot now shouldn't change that at all, yet it absolutely does by the looks of it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m perfectly fine with people challenging me and putting me forward as an option, but then getting pissy when I’m having to dedicate my time to responding to all of it and fighting my end instead of poring through every post in the game, makes them look worse than me.
u shud be fine with being lynched here then i reckon yeah? you flip town we lynch jeff after. deal?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
this doesnt look like a towny line of thought. as town u know it has to be between the other 2. also u r clearly trying to take us away from solving the 3 names, as opposed to SA who is fine with solving the 3 names

a scum in the 3 wud want us to solve away from it, a town wud want us to solve towards it

SA is town, you are mafia

When at the time of making this post I believed that Pein had outed Jeff? You’re twisting this.

My priority at that time was to lynch what I believed to be caught mafia. Surely not wanting to do that is anti-town?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Let’s be real here, all Jeff and Doddsy have;

- 1/3 on a list that we don’t even know is true.
- Not playing the same as last time, when they don’t even know if last time was a real reflection of how I usually play.

Please, tell me what else there is against me.
can u comment on lethal scum reading u for "lol doddsy made a good case"

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Makes no sense to me tbh, if you wanna lynch Jeff that means you think his info is fake. The fact that you're on the spot now shouldn't change that at all, yet it absolutely does by the looks of it.

Again, before everything that happened with the night he reveals, I was under the impression that Pein was a legit cop and had caught Jeff. The fact that I wanted to lynch Jeff shouldn’t really be that much of a surprise.

As I’ve clearly said multiple times since the day started, my position has changed.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
can u comment on lethal scum reading u for "lol doddsy made a good case"

Lethal was one of the ones that voted for me yesterday, correct?

Knowing Doddsy was town, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was mafia latching onto what he said. Lethal could fit that description for sure.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
- Jeff sends McHenry a list of names including me.
- Doddsy comes up with a bollocks reason to suspect me.
- Jeff pushes McHenry to reveal the names.
- Tries to make everyone else connect the dots.

Pretty sure I know who two of them are.
so ur idea here is jeff and doddsy r working together? does doddsy's flip change that for u?

and jeff does not have to be cleared for his result to be followed, jeff will be cleared after we follow his result and get a scum flip from it. u r working backwords

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
instead of turning on jeff here u shud be trying to get us to lynch one of SA/holt

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
u shud be fine with being lynched here then i reckon yeah? you flip town we lynch jeff after. deal?

No? Absolutely not.

You’re not caught up.

I’ve said that I’m not as sold on Jeff being mafia now with the information that we now know. If I’m lynched and I flip town then I think the next move is a 50/50 shot between SA and Sayer.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
A LYNCH HAS NOW BEEN ACHIEVED - FLIP INCOMING

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Mandolorian (1)
- Doddsy
John McHenry (9) - Ace Marvel, Red Dragon, Sister Abigail, Tweet, T-Pein, RDK, Mandolrian, Ekko​
Mando the only one that went for Doddsy when every other vote had gone after me because I was copped