Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
huh those images have meaning or ur being sarcastic lol

rdk look like a vig kill
im not sure obviously, but i have read in multiple places that in some circles SK uses knives and Mafia use gun. sometimes roles like gunsmith give an inno result on SKs for that reason. Juice could be one of those hosts. its just a theory though

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is true, although Ekko has more town points over Pein.

I'd be more happy with his position if he wasn't selectively reading the thread and wasn't solely interested in helping Pein out.

You think Pein would actually claim? Or just fob us off and go on several tangents?
ur summing my game to just helping tpein out?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
plus haza makes tons of sense as a mafia kill if they wanted to mislynch me today obviously, so that gives it some credence. mafia killing doddsy doesnt make much sense unless u he was Rcopped n1

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lynch Mandalorian
Then lynch ekko.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
on the grounds he wanted ekko ded? maybe

I think they shot haza to make me look worse since he wanted my head but did not anticipate doddsy would be killed n flip the real cop.
I think Ekko was also scum reading Haza so there's not much sense in killing him now imo

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m a bus driver but I’ve not used any of my shots yet. I have two. Thought no point in using them as it could only serve to confuse things more.

Well I think for me it’s got to be SA or Sayer. With Doddsy flipping normal cop I’m less sold on you as mafia and therefore your information is more likely correct. As such, it’s me or one of them.

I don’t want to go after an empty slot but part of me is wondering why the game has gone on for like four real time days now and Sayer hasn’t been repped out or modkilled.

SA’s game has been to nudge things towards me and by his own admission he’s not commented much on much else.
Wtf when did I ever say that I have not commented on much else. That's just a straight up lie.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So TP you're Hercule as well right? And you also get name in results?

You guys rushed the lynch on McHenry way too quickly, we need to look at that wagon and see who was pushing for the lynch. I know ekko wanted to hammer which is Sus AF anyway and shouldn't have been allowed, he's probably bulding up power or something like that.

This is naive and an oversimplification of events

Before you were copped you were still much more aggressive and on the ball. You have even admitted that my reasoning here is factual, you can debate the why if you like but there's not generally such diversion in play if you're the same alignment.

Bruh what is your obsession with post counts. Like I literally started a wagon, sort yourself out

Are you not hesitant with the cop stipulations?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler